Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bank of Dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
[quote name="Disilluded" date="2013-06-15 21:51:13" url="main.php?p=mb&board=sug&page=3&id=41856#83097"]Support!~ I agree with Rilv though, I think the interest wouldn't really work that well since it clashes with the idea of a dragon's actual hoard.[/quote] Maybe not a bank-bank, like a centralized wealth hoard, but more just every clan has its own "bank" which is an untouchable part of the hoard.
Support!~
I agree with Rilv though, I think the interest wouldn't really work that well since it clashes with the idea of a dragon's actual hoard.
Maybe not a bank-bank, like a centralized wealth hoard, but more just every clan has its own "bank" which is an untouchable part of the hoard.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Supported! It took me a lot longer than it should have done to buy a Ridgeback breed change because "OO PRETTY THINGS!"
Supported! It took me a lot longer than it should have done to buy a Ridgeback breed change because "OO PRETTY THINGS!"
SUPPORT. I need my money out of sight or I'll spend it all, over and over and over again. I have impulse control issues. :P
SUPPORT. I need my money out of sight or I'll spend it all, over and over and over again. I have impulse control issues. :P
Support. a bank would be so helpful. Something like a save-stash to hide treasure and items would help me a lot.
Support. a bank would be so helpful. Something like a save-stash to hide treasure and items would help me a lot.
[quote name="Rilv" date="2013-06-11 16:28:22" url="main.php?p=mb&board=sug&page=1&id=41856#46152"]I support this idea, as well as the gremlin/hp style bank idea... aaaand the idea of pictures of the vault changing to reflect how much treasure you have hoarded. I don't think interest would be good, only because I would consider the bank more of a "dragon's hoarding treasure away" kinda thing than depositing it at an actual bank. Hoarding something doesnt magically produce more of the hoarded item sadly (Fortunately?) [/quote] agreed as cool as interest is it can also have people stocking up there money as for the bank I am on the fence on it.. only say this because you have people who hide there money away and stock pile xD (I am guilty of doing that on FP) On the other hand it is tempting to spend that treasure especially when you take a peek in the market/ you feel like you need to buy new battle stones xD so 50/50 I wouldn't mind them adding it but I can see positives and negatives to it ^^;
I support this idea, as well as the gremlin/hp style bank idea... aaaand the idea of pictures of the vault changing to reflect how much treasure you have hoarded.

I don't think interest would be good, only because I would consider the bank more of a "dragon's hoarding treasure away" kinda thing than depositing it at an actual bank. Hoarding something doesnt magically produce more of the hoarded item sadly (Fortunately?)

agreed

as cool as interest is it can also have people stocking up there money

as for the bank I am on the fence on it.. only say this because you have people who hide there money away and stock pile xD (I am guilty of doing that on FP)

On the other hand it is tempting to spend that treasure especially when you take a peek in the market/ you feel like you need to buy new battle stones xD

so 50/50 I wouldn't mind them adding it but I can see positives and negatives to it ^^;
WINDSINGER_sig.png
I would love to have a bank. I would love it even more if we could set up several "accounts" to separate money into different funds (like one for personal use, one for a rainy day, one for saving up for that special something, one for funds to set aside for Clan use, etc.)

That last point in the parentheses is mainly why I would want to use a bank account, since the site seems to be emphasizing that clan members work together and even if there's no mutual funds, having some way to set set aside for clan use would be great.
I would love to have a bank. I would love it even more if we could set up several "accounts" to separate money into different funds (like one for personal use, one for a rainy day, one for saving up for that special something, one for funds to set aside for Clan use, etc.)

That last point in the parentheses is mainly why I would want to use a bank account, since the site seems to be emphasizing that clan members work together and even if there's no mutual funds, having some way to set set aside for clan use would be great.
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
Support x20023123284
/compulsive spender
Support x20023123284
/compulsive spender
xypon.jpg
I agree! A bank would be lovely! -puts support stamp on-
I agree! A bank would be lovely! -puts support stamp on-
al2p7n.jpg
I don't often argue with flavour, but the thing is, dragons like to hoard things, that is, collect it all and sit on it. Giving their gold to someone else for safekeeping does not fit that.
I don't often argue with flavour, but the thing is, dragons like to hoard things, that is, collect it all and sit on it. Giving their gold to someone else for safekeeping does not fit that.
[quote name="Anke" date="2013-06-16 22:50:42" url="main.php?p=mb&board=sug&page=4&id=41856#93700"]I don't often argue with flavour, but the thing is, dragons like to hoard things, that is, collect it all and sit on it. Giving their gold to someone else for safekeeping does not fit that.[/quote] By that logic, dragons would also not spend their treasure on apparel, battle items, and markings. :P I support this idea, with or without interest. That marketplace is tempting. It would help the spending itch a lot if my money wasn't staring me in the face.

By that logic, dragons would also not spend their treasure on apparel, battle items, and markings. :P

I support this idea, with or without interest. That marketplace is tempting. It would help the spending itch a lot if my money wasn't staring me in the face.
2vv54rc.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29