Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bank of Dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Support, support, support!

I support the image changing depending on the amount in the bank. That would be a huge motivator for me to save up my money. I love trying to unlock the 'next level' so to speak. :)

I do not, however, support interest. It's an awesome thing in real life, but in a game it just seems unnecessary. The coin gained is usually minimal, likely one or two games at most, and it seems to me like it'd be a lot of work to implement it. (Granted, I know nothing about coding...) Plus, unless treasure has somehow learned to reproduce by budding, a pile of gold can't exactly add to itself.

@RaikuKawisa I think your idea is spectacular. My progen is not only a Guardian but it's part of his quirky and old-fashioned personality to want to guard a proper hoard of riches. Being able to see him atop the shiny pile in an ever-growing image would be heaven.

Also seconding, if the bank is added, I don't think it should be called a 'Bank'. For some reason I can't imagine dragons going to an established building to work every day. Although, a swarm of little Fae clerks would be adorable. :3 I believe it should be an added tab in the 'Hoard', along the top bar with the Food, Materials, etc...

Maybe calling the tab 'Glorious Riches' would be a bit much, but something along those lines would be good, I think.
Support, support, support!

I support the image changing depending on the amount in the bank. That would be a huge motivator for me to save up my money. I love trying to unlock the 'next level' so to speak. :)

I do not, however, support interest. It's an awesome thing in real life, but in a game it just seems unnecessary. The coin gained is usually minimal, likely one or two games at most, and it seems to me like it'd be a lot of work to implement it. (Granted, I know nothing about coding...) Plus, unless treasure has somehow learned to reproduce by budding, a pile of gold can't exactly add to itself.

@RaikuKawisa I think your idea is spectacular. My progen is not only a Guardian but it's part of his quirky and old-fashioned personality to want to guard a proper hoard of riches. Being able to see him atop the shiny pile in an ever-growing image would be heaven.

Also seconding, if the bank is added, I don't think it should be called a 'Bank'. For some reason I can't imagine dragons going to an established building to work every day. Although, a swarm of little Fae clerks would be adorable. :3 I believe it should be an added tab in the 'Hoard', along the top bar with the Food, Materials, etc...

Maybe calling the tab 'Glorious Riches' would be a bit much, but something along those lines would be good, I think.
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
I'd love a bank too! Once you hit a certain point are are still saving it looks like you're not getting much treasure (like going from 0-9k makes you feel good but you hardly notice 200k to 209k) so if I could pocket some of that treasure in a bank that would be swell
I'd love a bank too! Once you hit a certain point are are still saving it looks like you're not getting much treasure (like going from 0-9k makes you feel good but you hardly notice 200k to 209k) so if I could pocket some of that treasure in a bank that would be swell
omg yesss to a goblin operated bank/vault system *__* <3
omg yesss to a goblin operated bank/vault system *__* <3
Really, we should all just learn to control ourselves.

However, that will definitely take too long - and what&#039;s the fun in that, anyway? :P I support the FR Bank.
Really, we should all just learn to control ourselves.

However, that will definitely take too long - and what&#039;s the fun in that, anyway? :P I support the FR Bank.
Support!
Support!
Support instant breeding refresh items!!

forgive me if I make any typos or am a bit slow, English is not my first language.
Like many others, my biggest problem has been not being able to set aside gold for future projects, separate and out of sight. So when I go to shop with my budget of "spending money", I risk going over it, both because I struggle with dyscalculia and because the appeal of these kinds of sites is seeing shiny things that I reeeeallly want.

I am all for a treasure storage which exists solely to hold loot. Interest isn&#039;t necessary.
Like many others, my biggest problem has been not being able to set aside gold for future projects, separate and out of sight. So when I go to shop with my budget of "spending money", I risk going over it, both because I struggle with dyscalculia and because the appeal of these kinds of sites is seeing shiny things that I reeeeallly want.

I am all for a treasure storage which exists solely to hold loot. Interest isn&#039;t necessary.
I&#039;d love to see a bank feature of some sort~
While interest would be nice, yeah it isn&#039;t necessary.
I&#039;d love to see a bank feature of some sort~
While interest would be nice, yeah it isn&#039;t necessary.
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
I would really appreciate a form of banking. Saving the 500k for flight lending is making me anxious about spending anything, and being able to tuck 50k away at every benchmark would keep it safe and me motivated, and I also would be able to know that 500k is always safe away somewhere after I&#039;ve completed it.
I would really appreciate a form of banking. Saving the 500k for flight lending is making me anxious about spending anything, and being able to tuck 50k away at every benchmark would keep it safe and me motivated, and I also would be able to know that 500k is always safe away somewhere after I&#039;ve completed it.
2u8j5dz.jpg
i think this is a great idea, i myself have a really hard time holding on to my treasure.
i think this is a great idea, i myself have a really hard time holding on to my treasure.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
A bank would be so great. 8U

My money burns a hole in my pocket so fast!
A bank would be so great. 8U

My money burns a hole in my pocket so fast!
tumblr_mx61gfeTCn1stf69to1_100.giftumblr_mx61gfeTCn1stf69to2_100.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29