Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bank of Dragons
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29
Oh cool!
I did a bank suggestion also, it's great to see other people with the same idea, haha.
Support of course!
Oh cool!
I did a bank suggestion also, it's great to see other people with the same idea, haha.
Support of course!
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Definitely supporting this! Would be happy with either a bank type of thing, or as another tab in our hoards.
Definitely supporting this! Would be happy with either a bank type of thing, or as another tab in our hoards.
@Latias Glad to see all the support here. Not that long ago someone else made the suggestion and it seemed a majority of responders voted down the suggestion as I recall. Anyway, I am sure someone already mentioned this, but if not, Nature Flight already has a permanent forum post titled Treasure Vault - it's a bank with volunteer tellers who will hold your treasure for special projects. For all the details see the post at the Nature Flight Discussion Forum. Not sure if all flights are able to participate in the forum, but if not let me know and perhaps they will share their trade secrets and you can use their model. Good luck! [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/323/2/6/bataar_the_tundra_copy_by_jinxflux-d6uumdt.png[/img]
@Latias

Glad to see all the support here. Not that long ago someone else made the suggestion and it seemed a majority of responders voted down the suggestion as I recall.

Anyway, I am sure someone already mentioned this, but if not, Nature Flight already has a permanent forum post titled Treasure Vault - it's a bank with volunteer tellers who will hold your treasure for special projects. For all the details see the post at the Nature Flight Discussion Forum.

Not sure if all flights are able to participate in the forum, but if not let me know and perhaps they will share their trade secrets and you can use their model. Good luck!

bataar_the_tundra_copy_by_jinxflux-d6uumdt.png
tolkien_the_imperial_copy_by_jinxflux-d6uubgf.pngwvt.png[/img]
@Dragoniste
Nah, only Nature clans can view the Nature forum.

That wound be handy, though.
@Dragoniste
Nah, only Nature clans can view the Nature forum.

That wound be handy, though.
I06KedT.gif
@Latias - Here is the quote from DragonSage... You may want to contact her/him with questions on starting your own bank for your flight. [quote name="DragonSage" date="2013-10-07 18:28:19"][center][size=5]Viridian Vault[/size][/center] Since there is no official bank service in Flight Rising the Viridian Vault is a cooperative effort to help one another put aside money (treasure or gems) for various projects. Essentially what happens is you send a sum of money you'd like to bank to one of the bank teller volunteers and they will turn right around and return the money to you. You then leave the message with the money in your inbox until you need to use it. If you want to use this service as a safety deposit box for items be sure to include a list of the items in the message. This service can also be used to help with item stacking as well. If you PM a bunch of separate items, they should stack when they're taken from the PM. Helpful for those annoying Swipp trades. If you do send several items to be banked, please include a list and number of the items to make it easier on the teller and to help cut down mistakes as once the items are removed from the message there is no record of what items were sent. Remember that the Tellers will not be on 24 hours of the day so it is possible there will be a delay in them returning the money. To avoid this delay it is worth pinging them to see who is online before you send the money [b]The Bank Tellers[/b] If you are willing to act as a bank teller; please let me know so I can add you to the list. [LIST] GET YOUR VOLUNTEERS NAMES HERE @Latias - [i][/i]I deleted the names of the volunteers but your name could go here and the names of others who volunteer Disclaimer: This is not a supported transaction according to the TOS. If players choose to use this method, they do so at their own risk.[/quote]
@Latias - Here is the quote from DragonSage... You may want to contact her/him with questions on starting your own bank for your flight.
DragonSage wrote on 2013-10-07 18:28:19:
Viridian Vault
Since there is no official bank service in Flight Rising the Viridian Vault is a cooperative effort to help one another put aside money (treasure or gems) for various projects. Essentially what happens is you send a sum of money you'd like to bank to one of the bank teller volunteers and they will turn right around and return the money to you. You then leave the message with the money in your inbox until you need to use it. If you want to use this service as a safety deposit box for items be sure to include a list of the items in the message.

This service can also be used to help with item stacking as well. If you PM a bunch of separate items, they should stack when they're taken from the PM. Helpful for those annoying Swipp trades.

If you do send several items to be banked, please include a list and number of the items to make it easier on the teller and to help cut down mistakes as once the items are removed from the message there is no record of what items were sent.

Remember that the Tellers will not be on 24 hours of the day so it is possible there will be a delay in them returning the money. To avoid this delay it is worth pinging them to see who is online before you send the money

The Bank Tellers
If you are willing to act as a bank teller; please let me know so I can add you to the list.

GET YOUR VOLUNTEERS NAMES HERE
    @Latias -
I deleted the names of the volunteers but your name could go here and the names of others who volunteer

Disclaimer: This is not a supported transaction according to the TOS. If players choose to use this method, they do so at their own risk.
tolkien_the_imperial_copy_by_jinxflux-d6uubgf.pngwvt.png[/img]
Bank would be awesome
Bank would be awesome
7GFlGJN.pngUQye6pN.pngMrRCllp.pngw7zrq5X.pngJ62sYF0.pnghgDH6fo.png9My5I2b.pngiibnNpu.pngDBFJoJn.pngA3L5B4e.pngzjJqiVN.png
v8f8ZKI.png
Support the bank idea!
Support the bank idea!
kbqBOtG.png
Love Wesley's picture idea! And of course support for the banking.

Maybe have like an interest thing too? Like the more you put in and not touch, the bigger the bonus? Resets when you take money out :3
Love Wesley's picture idea! And of course support for the banking.

Maybe have like an interest thing too? Like the more you put in and not touch, the bigger the bonus? Resets when you take money out :3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
I would like an official banking system put in place. +1 Support
I would like an official banking system put in place. +1 Support
Ru6naU3.png
I support the idea of a bank if it gives you periodic interest. Otherwise there's not much incentive to save (for those of us with weaker wills than others, at least).
I support the idea of a bank if it gives you periodic interest. Otherwise there's not much incentive to save (for those of us with weaker wills than others, at least).
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29