Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bank of Dragons
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
I totally support the idea for a bank! I just can't seem to stop myself from spending though I really should be saving for some gene scrolls >.
I totally support the idea for a bank! I just can't seem to stop myself from spending though I really should be saving for some gene scrolls >.
OgfyUtM.png
Support! I'm very impulsive when it comes to my imaginary dragon money, so I would LOVE a way to hide it from myself XD
Support! I'm very impulsive when it comes to my imaginary dragon money, so I would LOVE a way to hide it from myself XD
o7k2eg.pngEBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png7lsNeKW.png91U2Yps.png1SJHvOX.pngE6nL5Eq.png
I lose all my money when I go into the AH just to look around so... Support!
I lose all my money when I go into the AH just to look around so... Support!
While I don't have any trouble not spending my treasure, I would love to see a feature like this implemented.. Just because it would be a useful new feature, and I would love to see the art that would go into it, and the names they come up with ^^

I also like the idea of interest.. So that even people who don't have the urge to spend it can make good use of a banking system.. Interest doesn't have to be high, just a little something would be nice,, Or perhaps when you have treasure above a certain amount stored in the bank, you would have a small change to obtain something each day.. Say if you have above 5k treasure, you have a small chance of a trinket or material or other low value item, above 10k, you can also get food, and so on.. Almost like Pinkterton, but than depending on how much you have stored ^^
While I don't have any trouble not spending my treasure, I would love to see a feature like this implemented.. Just because it would be a useful new feature, and I would love to see the art that would go into it, and the names they come up with ^^

I also like the idea of interest.. So that even people who don't have the urge to spend it can make good use of a banking system.. Interest doesn't have to be high, just a little something would be nice,, Or perhaps when you have treasure above a certain amount stored in the bank, you would have a small change to obtain something each day.. Say if you have above 5k treasure, you have a small chance of a trinket or material or other low value item, above 10k, you can also get food, and so on.. Almost like Pinkterton, but than depending on how much you have stored ^^
I love this idea it's fantastic, I support
I love this idea it's fantastic, I support
do_your_best_by_theblueguardian-d9o4vge.png
I have a mighty need for this.
I have a mighty need for this.
2py8286.png
This would be fantastic. Support 100%
This would be fantastic. Support 100%

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

I've probably commented here and am forgetting it by now. Banking could be kind of cool, but it's not really necessary so it'd probably be low priority.
I've probably commented here and am forgetting it by now. Banking could be kind of cool, but it's not really necessary so it'd probably be low priority.
This idea has potential though at this time I doubt the mods have time for it.
Personally I would only be interested in you gain interest since I do like to see how much money I have.
This idea has potential though at this time I doubt the mods have time for it.
Personally I would only be interested in you gain interest since I do like to see how much money I have.
We absolutely need a bank. I could actually save up for my lair expansions if we had a bank and I could make regular deposits instead of trying and failing to get to the necessary hundreds of thousands of treasure while it's all there and I can see it and get disheartened because I either can't spend it or can't seem to make it bigger to fit what I need. Just tucking away ten or twenty thousand a day could result in amazing savings for important things instead of just impulse buys that wreck all the important plans.
We absolutely need a bank. I could actually save up for my lair expansions if we had a bank and I could make regular deposits instead of trying and failing to get to the necessary hundreds of thousands of treasure while it's all there and I can see it and get disheartened because I either can't spend it or can't seem to make it bigger to fit what I need. Just tucking away ten or twenty thousand a day could result in amazing savings for important things instead of just impulse buys that wreck all the important plans.
466w8yC.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29