Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Account locking
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Support. I don't care if it removes the bonuses, but I hate to go on hiatus and come back to starving dragons and then not have enough food for a few weeks. Just a lock to keep the dragons hunger from going down and maybe a thing on the profile that says "This user is taking a break" or something like that
Support. I don't care if it removes the bonuses, but I hate to go on hiatus and come back to starving dragons and then not have enough food for a few weeks. Just a lock to keep the dragons hunger from going down and maybe a thing on the profile that says "This user is taking a break" or something like that
tgKCVtZ.png
[quote name="JayBird375" date="2021-01-19 09:08:47" ] Support. I don't care if it removes the bonuses, but I hate to go on hiatus and come back to starving dragons and then not have enough food for a few weeks. Just a lock to keep the dragons hunger from going down and maybe a thing on the profile that says "This user is taking a break" or something like that [/quote] Put your dragons in your Hibernal Den, that's the point of it.
JayBird375 wrote on 2021-01-19 09:08:47:
Put your dragons in your Hibernal Den, that's the point of it.
No support. Locking accounts should be something reserved for rule violations. Dragons do not die if they are not fed, and 1 day of maxing out in the fairgrounds can buy plenty of food. (Also, as mentioned, den your dragons)
No support. Locking accounts should be something reserved for rule violations. Dragons do not die if they are not fed, and 1 day of maxing out in the fairgrounds can buy plenty of food. (Also, as mentioned, den your dragons)
ZQGfAQY.png
[quote name="Corviknight" date="2021-01-19 09:31:09" ] [quote name="JayBird375" date="2021-01-19 09:08:47" ] Support. I don't care if it removes the bonuses, but I hate to go on hiatus and come back to starving dragons and then not have enough food for a few weeks. Just a lock to keep the dragons hunger from going down and maybe a thing on the profile that says "This user is taking a break" or something like that [/quote] Put your dragons in your Hibernal Den, that's the point of it. [/quote] what if I don't have enough hibden slots? that isn't an option for me. support so long as it can't be exploited in a way so that people don't just lock their profile to just avoid feeding dragons.
Corviknight wrote on 2021-01-19 09:31:09:
what if I don't have enough hibden slots? that isn't an option for me.

support so long as it can't be exploited in a way so that people don't just lock their profile to just avoid feeding dragons.
+2 FR time
he/they
Support. Hibernal den slots can be expensive or difficult to get especially with the more dragons you have (for example, I have 90 dragons in my lair and 40 in my hibernal den already, buying enough for the 90 in my lair would be a lot). I think to keep it from being exploited, maybe you can only use it every so often, and if your account is locked you get no bonuses and can't do anything else on the site other than maybe look at the home page or your lair.
Support. Hibernal den slots can be expensive or difficult to get especially with the more dragons you have (for example, I have 90 dragons in my lair and 40 in my hibernal den already, buying enough for the 90 in my lair would be a lot). I think to keep it from being exploited, maybe you can only use it every so often, and if your account is locked you get no bonuses and can't do anything else on the site other than maybe look at the home page or your lair.
~Commissions
~Tumblr
~Instagram
~He/They
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
I have to agree that the hib den does not fill this request. You only start with five, and I don't think anybody uses the den as anything other than extra storage. The hibernal den isn't a vacation house for dragons that you only use when you anticipate hiatus, it's to be used all the time. Right?
I have to agree that the hib den does not fill this request. You only start with five, and I don't think anybody uses the den as anything other than extra storage. The hibernal den isn't a vacation house for dragons that you only use when you anticipate hiatus, it's to be used all the time. Right?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
No support, since dragons are auto-fed after 45 days of inactivity, and if you anticipate needing to leave for shorter than that you can stockpile food and/or store your coli dragons in the hibden.
Add onto that the existence of flight food banks, selective feeding where you can force dragons to eat the cheap plant points, and you can feed specific dragons by going to their page, then you have a ton of options if you go on a hiatus, planned or not.
No support, since dragons are auto-fed after 45 days of inactivity, and if you anticipate needing to leave for shorter than that you can stockpile food and/or store your coli dragons in the hibden.
Add onto that the existence of flight food banks, selective feeding where you can force dragons to eat the cheap plant points, and you can feed specific dragons by going to their page, then you have a ton of options if you go on a hiatus, planned or not.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="xXIceWolfXx" date="2021-01-19 18:11:27" ] [quote name="Corviknight" date="2021-01-19 09:31:09" ] [quote name="JayBird375" date="2021-01-19 09:08:47" ] Support. I don't care if it removes the bonuses, but I hate to go on hiatus and come back to starving dragons and then not have enough food for a few weeks. Just a lock to keep the dragons hunger from going down and maybe a thing on the profile that says "This user is taking a break" or something like that [/quote] Put your dragons in your Hibernal Den, that's the point of it. [/quote] what if I don't have enough hibden slots? that isn't an option for me. [/quote] You can have more hib den slots than real lair slots (405 vs 210) so...yeah, use your hib den.
xXIceWolfXx wrote on 2021-01-19 18:11:27:
Corviknight wrote on 2021-01-19 09:31:09:
what if I don't have enough hibden slots? that isn't an option for me.

You can have more hib den slots than real lair slots (405 vs 210) so...yeah, use your hib den.
I have to say no support as well now.

Even if you don't like the Hibden, it does fulfull this purpose now, and if you are gone longer than 45 days, your dragons are fed when you next log in.

You can also feed specific dragons, as Shinyumbreon said, and getting food is pretty easy, even with the minimum gathering slots.

So, I don't feel there is a need for a way to 'lock' dragons at a specific hunger anymore, because we do, in essence, already have that, in the hibernal den.
I have to say no support as well now.

Even if you don't like the Hibden, it does fulfull this purpose now, and if you are gone longer than 45 days, your dragons are fed when you next log in.

You can also feed specific dragons, as Shinyumbreon said, and getting food is pretty easy, even with the minimum gathering slots.

So, I don't feel there is a need for a way to 'lock' dragons at a specific hunger anymore, because we do, in essence, already have that, in the hibernal den.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I see no reason for that. We have a hibden which can lessen the amount of food you need even if you don't have enough space to put all dragons there, and selective feeding - just feed your coli team, or the dragons you need to breed right now, or whatever. Yes, you'll lose the bonus, but if you don't have to feed the dragons, you don't need these extra 5 turns anyway which would have been spent on getting food (and if someone doesn't gather food yet wants something to help keep the dragons fed, like this suggestion - well, I have a better one: try gathering food when you need food XD).
I see no reason for that. We have a hibden which can lessen the amount of food you need even if you don't have enough space to put all dragons there, and selective feeding - just feed your coli team, or the dragons you need to breed right now, or whatever. Yes, you'll lose the bonus, but if you don't have to feed the dragons, you don't need these extra 5 turns anyway which would have been spent on getting food (and if someone doesn't gather food yet wants something to help keep the dragons fed, like this suggestion - well, I have a better one: try gathering food when you need food XD).
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31