Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bond All Button
For those of us who have a TON of dragons with a TON of familiars....... Please give us a bond all button....... I'm begging you-[emoji=banescale sad size=2]
For those of us who have a TON of dragons with a TON of familiars....... Please give us a bond all button....... I'm begging you-
Just going to warn you OP, this is a topic that comes up regularly and is typically met with massive 'no support' due to the massive influx of treasure it would create with a single click, plus the loss of page refreshes that happen with familiar bonding as it is now, since those page refreshes help the site with ad revenue.

Basically the argument against what you suggest boils down to an issue of massive inflation harming new players and the loss of ad revenue possibly resulting in more obtrusive ads or the need for the site to pursue alternative, more aggressive means of making money.
Just going to warn you OP, this is a topic that comes up regularly and is typically met with massive 'no support' due to the massive influx of treasure it would create with a single click, plus the loss of page refreshes that happen with familiar bonding as it is now, since those page refreshes help the site with ad revenue.

Basically the argument against what you suggest boils down to an issue of massive inflation harming new players and the loss of ad revenue possibly resulting in more obtrusive ads or the need for the site to pursue alternative, more aggressive means of making money.
look as much as i want a bond all button - we're not getting one

server lag, "people getting rich too quickly", and loss of ad revenue are the most stated reasons for why

for future reference: this is a suggestion that pops up regularly and can be easily searched to see how angry it makes people so good luck with the responses >>"
look as much as i want a bond all button - we're not getting one

server lag, "people getting rich too quickly", and loss of ad revenue are the most stated reasons for why

for future reference: this is a suggestion that pops up regularly and can be easily searched to see how angry it makes people so good luck with the responses >>"
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Also I'd recommend changing the title to not be all-caps, all-caps titles are against forum rules.
Also I'd recommend changing the title to not be all-caps, all-caps titles are against forum rules.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
No support due to this severely harming the economy. And now that we not only have chests but also have special familiars that can only drop by bonding as well as event currency during events, triple my no support.
No support due to this severely harming the economy. And now that we not only have chests but also have special familiars that can only drop by bonding as well as event currency during events, triple my no support.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
No support based on the server load alone lmao but honestly if we were going to have a "Bond All" button, it should be over at Fiona's. Who is going onto the Flattery page and not hitting all the buttons anyway??
No support based on the server load alone lmao but honestly if we were going to have a "Bond All" button, it should be over at Fiona's. Who is going onto the Flattery page and not hitting all the buttons anyway??
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
[quote name="McAlli" date="2024-07-18 08:05:05" ] No support based on the server load alone lmao but honestly if we were going to have a "Bond All" button, it should be over at Fiona's. Who is going onto the Flattery page and not hitting all the buttons anyway?? [/quote] To be fair, I don't, because I'm a bit obsessive about familiar "pairs" being at the exact same bonding level. So, for example, if some of the new Boneyard familiars pop up at Fiona, like say the Bearded Shrieker, I won't bond with it unless the Boneyard Omen is there too because they're a pair and have to be at the same level - that's just how my mind works.
McAlli wrote on 2024-07-18 08:05:05:
To be fair, I don't, because I'm a bit obsessive about familiar "pairs" being at the exact same bonding level. So, for example, if some of the new Boneyard familiars pop up at Fiona, like say the Bearded Shrieker, I won't bond with it unless the Boneyard Omen is there too because they're a pair and have to be at the same level - that's just how my mind works.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2024-07-18 08:25:25" ] [quote name="McAlli" date="2024-07-18 08:05:05" ] No support based on the server load alone lmao but honestly if we were going to have a "Bond All" button, it should be over at Fiona's. Who is going onto the Flattery page and not hitting all the buttons anyway?? [/quote] To be fair, I don't, because I'm a bit obsessive about familiar "pairs" being at the exact same bonding level. So, for example, if some of the new Boneyard familiars pop up at Fiona, like say the Bearded Shrieker, I won't bond with it unless the Boneyard Omen is there too because they're a pair and have to be at the same level - that's just how my mind works. [/quote] Valid, but also, I think yours is a unique case xD I bond with familiars as my primary way to earn gems to I'm just out here hitting every bond button readily available to me. Though I'm not one of those players who cycles every familiar in daily. That's way too much effort lmaooo
gemajgall wrote on 2024-07-18 08:25:25:
To be fair, I don't, because I'm a bit obsessive about familiar "pairs" being at the exact same bonding level. So, for example, if some of the new Boneyard familiars pop up at Fiona, like say the Bearded Shrieker, I won't bond with it unless the Boneyard Omen is there too because they're a pair and have to be at the same level - that's just how my mind works.

Valid, but also, I think yours is a unique case xD

I bond with familiars as my primary way to earn gems to I'm just out here hitting every bond button readily available to me. Though I'm not one of those players who cycles every familiar in daily. That's way too much effort lmaooo
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@DoodleKitty Hello! Please don't use all caps titles. It's against forum policy. Thanks!
@DoodleKitty Hello! Please don't use all caps titles. It's against forum policy. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[quote name="McAlli" date="2024-07-18 08:27:10" ] [quote name="gemajgall" date="2024-07-18 08:25:25" ] [quote name="McAlli" date="2024-07-18 08:05:05" ] No support based on the server load alone lmao but honestly if we were going to have a "Bond All" button, it should be over at Fiona's. Who is going onto the Flattery page and not hitting all the buttons anyway?? [/quote] To be fair, I don't, because I'm a bit obsessive about familiar "pairs" being at the exact same bonding level. So, for example, if some of the new Boneyard familiars pop up at Fiona, like say the Bearded Shrieker, I won't bond with it unless the Boneyard Omen is there too because they're a pair and have to be at the same level - that's just how my mind works. [/quote] Valid, but also, I think yours is a unique case xD I bond with familiars as my primary way to earn gems to I'm just out here hitting every bond button readily available to me. Though I'm not one of those players who cycles every familiar in daily. That's way too much effort lmaooo [/quote] I also do something like this. I keep my unawakened familiars in batches that are all at the same bonding level. If using the button at Fiona might set one apart from its batch, I don't click it. I don't think it's as unique as it seems at first glance.
McAlli wrote on 2024-07-18 08:27:10:
gemajgall wrote on 2024-07-18 08:25:25:

Valid, but also, I think yours is a unique case xD

I bond with familiars as my primary way to earn gems to I'm just out here hitting every bond button readily available to me. Though I'm not one of those players who cycles every familiar in daily. That's way too much effort lmaooo
I also do something like this. I keep my unawakened familiars in batches that are all at the same bonding level. If using the button at Fiona might set one apart from its batch, I don't click it. I don't think it's as unique as it seems at first glance.
evIwcId.png