Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bond All Button
No support

The amount of gold injected into the game en masse via familiar bonding makes this a plainly unwise thing to request
No support

The amount of gold injected into the game en masse via familiar bonding makes this a plainly unwise thing to request
sBdLZtA.png
@doodlekitty

My solution to this is just to have all my familiar-bonded dragons in a set of bookmarks that I can open at once. I still have to click all the bond buttons, but it's a heck of a lot faster and helps me avoid missing anyone.
@doodlekitty

My solution to this is just to have all my familiar-bonded dragons in a set of bookmarks that I can open at once. I still have to click all the bond buttons, but it's a heck of a lot faster and helps me avoid missing anyone.
pSccBw8.gif
bHeX9bv.png
@TheGeek you open up a set of bookmarks for ALL your bonded dragons at once? Oh my goodness that is a lot of processing power.

Just in case you don't already know this trick, I thought I'd describe how I bond with my familiars efficiently; I start with the first dragon in my lair, click 'bond', then don't bother to click out of the popup, and instead just hit the right arrow key, which automatically navigates to the next dragon's page. Then, because my mouse is already hovered over the 'bond' button from the last page, I can just click it without having to move the mouse at all, and hit the right arrow key again to move on to the next dragon's page, and so on.

This way I can bond with every familiar all in sequence without having to even move my hands from their spots on the keyboard and mouse, I just click the mouse and arrow key one after another the whole way through.
@TheGeek you open up a set of bookmarks for ALL your bonded dragons at once? Oh my goodness that is a lot of processing power.

Just in case you don't already know this trick, I thought I'd describe how I bond with my familiars efficiently; I start with the first dragon in my lair, click 'bond', then don't bother to click out of the popup, and instead just hit the right arrow key, which automatically navigates to the next dragon's page. Then, because my mouse is already hovered over the 'bond' button from the last page, I can just click it without having to move the mouse at all, and hit the right arrow key again to move on to the next dragon's page, and so on.

This way I can bond with every familiar all in sequence without having to even move my hands from their spots on the keyboard and mouse, I just click the mouse and arrow key one after another the whole way through.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Just gonna cite Lorwolf as an example of why it's a bad idea. It's a more extreme example given the nature of bonding on that site, but the existence of a bond-all mechanism is the primary cause of the 1:40,000 (and climbing) ratio on that site.
Just gonna cite Lorwolf as an example of why it's a bad idea. It's a more extreme example given the nature of bonding on that site, but the existence of a bond-all mechanism is the primary cause of the 1:40,000 (and climbing) ratio on that site.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
The handful of treasure and the little bond boost that you get when bonding with familiars is your reward for taking the time to bond with them. A "Bond All" button would be taking a crowbar to the kneecaps of the the site's economy and, in my opinion, destroy the purpose of familiars.

I have (as of now) 880 familiars. Of that number, almost 600 of them are Awakened. Awakened familiars give 50t each time you bond with them. If I bonded with all my Awakened familiars during my daily bonding session, I'd get 30,000t. A "Bond All" button would be putting 30,000kt+ into my pocket in an instant. More seasoned players with even more familiars would be earning more. That's a LOT of easy treasure to be dumping into the economy every day.

No support.
The handful of treasure and the little bond boost that you get when bonding with familiars is your reward for taking the time to bond with them. A "Bond All" button would be taking a crowbar to the kneecaps of the the site's economy and, in my opinion, destroy the purpose of familiars.

I have (as of now) 880 familiars. Of that number, almost 600 of them are Awakened. Awakened familiars give 50t each time you bond with them. If I bonded with all my Awakened familiars during my daily bonding session, I'd get 30,000t. A "Bond All" button would be putting 30,000kt+ into my pocket in an instant. More seasoned players with even more familiars would be earning more. That's a LOT of easy treasure to be dumping into the economy every day.

No support.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
[quote name="BassetBites" date="2024-07-25 13:58:15" ] The handful of treasure and the little bond boost that you get when bonding with familiars is your reward for taking the time to bond with them. A "Bond All" button would be taking a crowbar to the kneecaps of the the site's economy and, in my opinion, destroy the purpose of familiars. I have (as of now) 880 familiars. Of that number, almost 600 of them are Awakened. Awakened familiars give 50t each time you bond with them. If I bonded with all my Awakened familiars during my daily bonding session, I'd get 30,000t. A "Bond All" button would be putting 30,000kt+ into my pocket in an instant. More seasoned players with even more familiars would be earning more. That's a LOT of easy treasure to be dumping into the economy every day. No support. [/quote] I have 12 unawakened familiars of the 1118 I have. Even with just familiars attached to dragons, that would still be 200+ familiars bonded per day (assuming I don't go through and change out familiars). Then, with both all, or only attached familiars, you have to take into consideration that that number will only grow. A lot of people want more lair space, and hopefully we will be getting some (and keep getting it), so even attached familiars could see increasing the number of familiars bonded with a single button.
BassetBites wrote on 2024-07-25 13:58:15:

No support.
I have 12 unawakened familiars of the 1118 I have.

Even with just familiars attached to dragons, that would still be 200+ familiars bonded per day (assuming I don't go through and change out familiars).

Then, with both all, or only attached familiars, you have to take into consideration that that number will only grow. A lot of people want more lair space, and hopefully we will be getting some (and keep getting it), so even attached familiars could see increasing the number of familiars bonded with a single button.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2024-07-26 04:56:27" ] [quote name="BassetBites" date="2024-07-25 13:58:15" ] The handful of treasure and the little bond boost that you get when bonding with familiars is your reward for taking the time to bond with them. A "Bond All" button would be taking a crowbar to the kneecaps of the the site's economy and, in my opinion, destroy the purpose of familiars. I have (as of now) 880 familiars. Of that number, almost 600 of them are Awakened. Awakened familiars give 50t each time you bond with them. If I bonded with all my Awakened familiars during my daily bonding session, I'd get 30,000t. A "Bond All" button would be putting 30,000kt+ into my pocket in an instant. More seasoned players with even more familiars would be earning more. That's a LOT of easy treasure to be dumping into the economy every day. No support. [/quote] I have 12 unawakened familiars of the 1118 I have. Even with just familiars attached to dragons, that would still be 200+ familiars bonded per day (assuming I don't go through and change out familiars). Then, with both all, or only attached familiars, you have to take into consideration that that number will only grow. A lot of people want more lair space, and hopefully we will be getting some (and keep getting it), so even attached familiars could see increasing the number of familiars bonded with a single button. [/quote] I have 1232 and don't have many of the new Boneyard familiars. If it truly was a Bond All button that bonded with everything, attached or not, and given that it sooner rather than later those 1232 familiars will all be awakened, that'd be 61,600 treasure I would be getting every day with one single button click. Basically, the whole fairground cap with one single click. Give it two days, I could buy basically any treasure gene scroll. Just show up, press a button, don't touch FR the rest of the day. Then show up again, press a button--boom, treasure gene scroll. If I did this for a week, I'd have 431,200--half a million treasure rounded. That doesn't include any other basic actively, like hoard-selling gathering or breeding and immediately exalting fodder. As said above, this literally would be a crowbar to the economy's knees. And, as also said above, that number only gets higher.
Jemadar wrote on 2024-07-26 04:56:27:

No support.
I have 12 unawakened familiars of the 1118 I have.

Even with just familiars attached to dragons, that would still be 200+ familiars bonded per day (assuming I don't go through and change out familiars).

Then, with both all, or only attached familiars, you have to take into consideration that that number will only grow. A lot of people want more lair space, and hopefully we will be getting some (and keep getting it), so even attached familiars could see increasing the number of familiars bonded with a single button.
I have 1232 and don't have many of the new Boneyard familiars. If it truly was a Bond All button that bonded with everything, attached or not, and given that it sooner rather than later those 1232 familiars will all be awakened, that'd be 61,600 treasure I would be getting every day with one single button click. Basically, the whole fairground cap with one single click. Give it two days, I could buy basically any treasure gene scroll. Just show up, press a button, don't touch FR the rest of the day. Then show up again, press a button--boom, treasure gene scroll. If I did this for a week, I'd have 431,200--half a million treasure rounded. That doesn't include any other basic actively, like hoard-selling gathering or breeding and immediately exalting fodder. As said above, this literally would be a crowbar to the economy's knees. And, as also said above, that number only gets higher.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
No support. As nice as it'd be, hypothetically, this whole site is an ad revenue farm. We're just being bribed to provide it with cute dragons. :)
No support. As nice as it'd be, hypothetically, this whole site is an ad revenue farm. We're just being bribed to provide it with cute dragons. :)
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
[quote name="Paigeboi" date="2024-07-25 12:19:37" ] @TheGeek you open up a set of bookmarks for ALL your bonded dragons at once? Oh my goodness that is a lot of processing power. Just in case you don't already know this trick, I thought I'd describe how I bond with my familiars efficiently; I start with the first dragon in my lair, click 'bond', then don't bother to click out of the popup, and instead just hit the right arrow key, which automatically navigates to the next dragon's page. Then, because my mouse is already hovered over the 'bond' button from the last page, I can just click it without having to move the mouse at all, and hit the right arrow key again to move on to the next dragon's page, and so on. This way I can bond with every familiar all in sequence without having to even move my hands from their spots on the keyboard and mouse, I just click the mouse and arrow key one after another the whole way through. [/quote] Oh that's a great trick you've got! I'll have to give it a whirl! And yeah, it definitely takes some power, but I'll do it either at the beginning or end of a work session so it's just about all my computer is doing. If I'm doing at a weird time of day, I'll just open the bookmarks in batches.
Paigeboi wrote on 2024-07-25 12:19:37:

Oh that's a great trick you've got! I'll have to give it a whirl!

And yeah, it definitely takes some power, but I'll do it either at the beginning or end of a work session so it's just about all my computer is doing. If I'm doing at a weird time of day, I'll just open the bookmarks in batches.
pSccBw8.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[quote name="BassetBites" date="2024-07-25 13:58:15" ] The handful of treasure and the little bond boost that you get when bonding with familiars is your reward for taking the time to bond with them. A "Bond All" button would be taking a crowbar to the kneecaps of the the site's economy and, in my opinion, destroy the purpose of familiars. I have (as of now) 880 familiars. Of that number, almost 600 of them are Awakened. Awakened familiars give 50t each time you bond with them. If I bonded with all my Awakened familiars during my daily bonding session, I'd get 30,000t. A "Bond All" button would be putting 30,000kt+ into my pocket in an instant. More seasoned players with even more familiars would be earning more. That's a LOT of easy treasure to be dumping into the economy every day. No support. [/quote] Definitely this. It's a reward for effort- same reason there's not an option to collect all pet income on a different site I play. You have to go through each one. Also, I find that by going through my dergs on the daily, I get more inspiration for lore, geneing and breeding projects!

No support.
Definitely this. It's a reward for effort- same reason there's not an option to collect all pet income on a different site I play. You have to go through each one.

Also, I find that by going through my dergs on the daily, I get more inspiration for lore, geneing and breeding projects!
pSccBw8.gif
bHeX9bv.png