Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | move events calendar somewhere else
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2024-02-15 04:11:03" ] bumping this like i said i would because it's insanely irritating - yeah forgetting the valentines event is kind of on me but i forgot they had made a whole microholiday for it :/// [/quote] would you believe what happened
hungryhobbits wrote on 2024-02-15 04:11:03:
bumping this like i said i would because it's insanely irritating - yeah forgetting the valentines event is kind of on me but i forgot they had made a whole microholiday for it :///
would you believe what happened
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
support
support
Support.

As it stands the events calendar is pretty out of the way especially with it being buried under everything else. Not to mention how it (and practically most things on the encyclopedia page) blend in together.

An events calendar should be somewhere front and center where everyone can easily view it without having to hunt it down.
Support.

As it stands the events calendar is pretty out of the way especially with it being buried under everything else. Not to mention how it (and practically most things on the encyclopedia page) blend in together.

An events calendar should be somewhere front and center where everyone can easily view it without having to hunt it down.
KdSMN2F.png
support, i keep looking for it and then giving up and googling "flight rising events calendar" lol. surely it would be easy to pop a little link to it under the dev tracker or something?
support, i keep looking for it and then giving up and googling "flight rising events calendar" lol. surely it would be easy to pop a little link to it under the dev tracker or something?
Support. I didn't even know there was a calendar until today
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
[quote name="Mohenjo" date="2024-03-07 20:41:42" ] Support. I didn't even know there was a calendar until today [/quote] you should see the number of replies that say that exact thing what good is an accessibility feature if people don't even know it's there?????
Mohenjo wrote on 2024-03-07 20:41:42:
you should see the number of replies that say that exact thing

what good is an accessibility feature if people don't even know it's there?????
41328.png -
Candy Coated Dragons
Support. Maybe a little calender icon by Site Status, or a visible calender on the right side bar on homepage, below Exalt Bonus? Also support of an overhaul of the calender, too many words which tend to not make sense or be hard to comprehend.
Support. Maybe a little calender icon by Site Status, or a visible calender on the right side bar on homepage, below Exalt Bonus? Also support of an overhaul of the calender, too many words which tend to not make sense or be hard to comprehend.
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
Support! The other day I was trying to remember where it was and I literally couldn’t
Support! The other day I was trying to remember where it was and I literally couldn’t
[quote name="neocardinia" date="2024-03-07 15:19:46" ] support, i keep looking for it and then giving up and googling "flight rising events calendar" lol. surely it would be easy to pop a little link to it under the dev tracker or something? [/quote] [quote name="Mohenjo" date="2024-03-07 20:41:42" ] Support. I didn't even know there was a calendar until today [/quote] [quote name="FreshBrewedMagic" date="2024-03-10 12:56:40" ] Support! The other day I was trying to remember where it was and I literally couldn’t [/quote] [img]https://media.tenor.com/IOqlNsLYVAgAAAAM/well-so-im-done.gif[/img] the concept of an accessibility feature on a website implies that it will be easy to find and navigate which makes it... [i]accessible[/i]
neocardinia wrote on 2024-03-07 15:19:46:
Mohenjo wrote on 2024-03-07 20:41:42:
FreshBrewedMagic wrote on 2024-03-10 12:56:40:
well-so-im-done.gif

the concept of an accessibility feature on a website implies that it will be easy to find and navigate which makes it... accessible
41328.png -
Candy Coated Dragons
Support.

Even if it's just an "Upcoming Events" blurb in the side-bar with the next 1-2 holidays with a link to the larger "calendar" list thing.
Support.

Even if it's just an "Upcoming Events" blurb in the side-bar with the next 1-2 holidays with a link to the larger "calendar" list thing.
A badge from Water Flight 2022 Soup-bowl. Tortilla soup in a green bowl with a design of an imperial dragon face on the frontXjQwdJY.gifHA8DM8L.gifPGfmmbA.gifxuhxqR0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10