Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | move events calendar somewhere else
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
All this time, I've been guessing when events will start just based on experience, and I could've just looked at the schedule?

Support for not only putting this information in a more convenient location, but for adding more detail, timers/countdowns, images, etc., to make it more accessible and easier to read.
All this time, I've been guessing when events will start just based on experience, and I could've just looked at the schedule?

Support for not only putting this information in a more convenient location, but for adding more detail, timers/countdowns, images, etc., to make it more accessible and easier to read.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
[quote name="Pennifeather" date="2024-01-12 11:04:52" ] All this time, I've been guessing when events will start just based on experience, and I could've just looked at the schedule? Support for not only putting this information in a more convenient location, but for adding more detail, timers/countdowns, images, etc., to make it more accessible and easier to read. [/quote] it's an accessibility issue and a QoL issue that people cannot successfully navigate the site to find something that should be easily reachable
Pennifeather wrote on 2024-01-12 11:04:52:

it's an accessibility issue and a QoL issue that people cannot successfully navigate the site to find something that should be easily reachable
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
This would be great for a player like me who takes small breaks from the game. It would be easier to to know when things are happening if i can find it easier
This would be great for a player like me who takes small breaks from the game. It would be easier to to know when things are happening if i can find it easier
UqN4jFQ.png
My ADHD causes me to type faster than I think so if my sentence structure is weird, I'm sorry
Even just listing it as it's own item in the Library would be better than how it's hidden right now. But I would also love a cute little calendar graphic on the front page~
Even just listing it as it's own item in the Library would be better than how it's hidden right now. But I would also love a cute little calendar graphic on the front page~
Full support.

I'm tired of constantly having to dig for it, as for some reason I can never remember where it is because it's a bit of an odd / obscure spot. I also agree on an overhaul to include images, more accessibility, and just generally update it to be more efficient and easier to know when everything is.
Full support.

I'm tired of constantly having to dig for it, as for some reason I can never remember where it is because it's a bit of an odd / obscure spot. I also agree on an overhaul to include images, more accessibility, and just generally update it to be more efficient and easier to know when everything is.
Support! I've gotten into prepping for holidays but I can never remember when they are, let alone the micro-holidays. Would be great if you could see the calendar more easily
Support! I've gotten into prepping for holidays but I can never remember when they are, let alone the micro-holidays. Would be great if you could see the calendar more easily
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Support! If I can't keep track of IRL events, how am I supposed to keep track of game ones?
Support! If I can't keep track of IRL events, how am I supposed to keep track of game ones?
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
Full support. I didnt even realise it was a thing until last year and its just? a wall of text...
Full support. I didnt even realise it was a thing until last year and its just? a wall of text...

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
Support. I keep forgetting where the calendar is.
Support. I keep forgetting where the calendar is.
FeIiZnO.png
bumping this like i said i would because it's insanely irritating - yeah forgetting the valentines event is kind of on me but i forgot they had made a whole microholiday for it :///
bumping this like i said i would because it's insanely irritating - yeah forgetting the valentines event is kind of on me but i forgot they had made a whole microholiday for it :///
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10