Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | move events calendar somewhere else
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support to see it on the front page!

I was looking for the calendar just yesterday and, while it wasn't that hard to find, it's in a place newbies are never gonna find. Or even long time players, I mean, just look at this thread. What's the point of having a calendar if most of the playerbase doesn't know it exists?

I would also like it if the calendar were more visually appealing tbh. Like if it had an actual calendar layout, or at least some pictures of the event headers. But I realize this is very low priority stuff.
Support to see it on the front page!

I was looking for the calendar just yesterday and, while it wasn't that hard to find, it's in a place newbies are never gonna find. Or even long time players, I mean, just look at this thread. What's the point of having a calendar if most of the playerbase doesn't know it exists?

I would also like it if the calendar were more visually appealing tbh. Like if it had an actual calendar layout, or at least some pictures of the event headers. But I realize this is very low priority stuff.
I find it reasonable placed at top left. Near clock.
Small squar grid icon. And sure clicking it leads you on calendar page. With forexample number of days that left untill next event start/end.
I find it reasonable placed at top left. Near clock.
Small squar grid icon. And sure clicking it leads you on calendar page. With forexample number of days that left untill next event start/end.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support. I always forget where it is and going digging through the links to find it makes things really difficult. Would be nice to have it somewhere more accessible.
Support. I always forget where it is and going digging through the links to find it makes things really difficult. Would be nice to have it somewhere more accessible.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
God, yeah. I keep forgetting the calendar even exists, I'm surprised it was never actually attached to the grand exchange given that it's what you'd want the calendar for in most cases.

Having it accessible from more places would be wonderful.
God, yeah. I keep forgetting the calendar even exists, I'm surprised it was never actually attached to the grand exchange given that it's what you'd want the calendar for in most cases.

Having it accessible from more places would be wonderful.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Oh we have an event calendar??? I can't find it no matter how hard I look, so they did a poor job I must say :'D
Oh we have an event calendar??? I can't find it no matter how hard I look, so they did a poor job I must say :'D
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
11+ people on this thread alone that didn't know the calendar even existed because if of its bad location
11+ people on this thread alone that didn't know the calendar even existed because if of its bad location
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Oooo, an excellent idea! I didn't know there was a calendar that players could access, either! [emoji=coatl scared size=2] I just assumed admin knew, or people subscribed to a certain forum or social media knew, so I would ask other, older players who seemed to be In The Know. ^^;;;;;
Oooo, an excellent idea! I didn't know there was a calendar that players could access, either! I just assumed admin knew, or people subscribed to a certain forum or social media knew, so I would ask other, older players who seemed to be In The Know. ^^;;;;;
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
Yes, either front page or in the sidebar menu would be fantastic places for a real calendar with visuals, I think!
Yes, either front page or in the sidebar menu would be fantastic places for a real calendar with visuals, I think!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I found out that we had an calendar today and for the life of me couldn't find it on my own. It definitely needs to be somewhere else, in plain side, not hidden in the encyclopedia that many people never look at.
I found out that we had an calendar today and for the life of me couldn't find it on my own. It definitely needs to be somewhere else, in plain side, not hidden in the encyclopedia that many people never look at.
ACOZFAh.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
courier_edgar.gif
Wishlist
@Nitpicks you know i could link it in my main post but i think making people go and seek it out themselves will add to their inevitable agreement LMAO
@Nitpicks you know i could link it in my main post but i think making people go and seek it out themselves will add to their inevitable agreement LMAO
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10