Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | move events calendar somewhere else
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You know this part of the homepage? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/814daf0b50901b93c10c0c884b714f99.png[/img] How about replacing these, or putting a countdown above it? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/0d89aa2e50bae32b8226a846e7a83d90.png[/img] Imagine the "Exalt Bonuses" is "Next Event Countdown" or similar, and the red header text is the event name. [size=2]sidenote, the bonus text is centered with margins. MARGINS!![/size]
You know this part of the homepage?
814daf0b50901b93c10c0c884b714f99.png

How about replacing these, or putting a countdown above it?
0d89aa2e50bae32b8226a846e7a83d90.png

Imagine the "Exalt Bonuses" is "Next Event Countdown" or similar, and the red header text is the event name.

sidenote, the bonus text is centered with margins. MARGINS!!
fo11Vhp.png
I had no idea this existed, I thought everybody made holiday predictions based on previous years and vibes xD amazing. yes, more prominent and image-involved would be awesome!! Especially since events are tbh the main draw of the site.
I had no idea this existed, I thought everybody made holiday predictions based on previous years and vibes xD amazing. yes, more prominent and image-involved would be awesome!! Especially since events are tbh the main draw of the site.
eP65k0J.png
[quote name="Naeryl" date="2023-02-06 18:32:52" ] You know this part of the homepage? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/814daf0b50901b93c10c0c884b714f99.png[/img] How about replacing these, or putting a countdown above it? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/0d89aa2e50bae32b8226a846e7a83d90.png[/img] Imagine the "Exalt Bonuses" is "Next Event Countdown" or similar, and the red header text is the event name. [size=2]sidenote, the bonus text is centered with margins. MARGINS!![/size] [/quote] I like this idea, or simply to have its own entry under "library", but I agree that it should be somewhere that's easy to find, especially seeing how many people here didn't know it was a thing.
Naeryl wrote on 2023-02-06 18:32:52:
You know this part of the homepage?
814daf0b50901b93c10c0c884b714f99.png

How about replacing these, or putting a countdown above it?
0d89aa2e50bae32b8226a846e7a83d90.png

Imagine the "Exalt Bonuses" is "Next Event Countdown" or similar, and the red header text is the event name.

sidenote, the bonus text is centered with margins. MARGINS!!

I like this idea, or simply to have its own entry under "library", but I agree that it should be somewhere that's easy to find, especially seeing how many people here didn't know it was a thing.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Top left corner looks ok. Endar next to ****.
And icon already leads to specific page.
Top left corner looks ok. Endar next to ****.
And icon already leads to specific page.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[quote name="NatashaRomanov" date="2023-02-06 11:04:12" ] The calendar is also difficult to look at. It's a bunch of texts with no imagery to go with it. Perhaps the headers staff uses for the news to indicate each events so we can know better what they are talking about. Also I support moving the calendar elsewhere. It is currently very out of the way. [/quote] I hope the mention of pictures wasn't a bad idea, I'm not very good with text information and do better with pictures (autistic) and thought the addition of pictures to the information would be helpful
NatashaRomanov wrote on 2023-02-06 11:04:12:
The calendar is also difficult to look at. It's a bunch of texts with no imagery to go with it. Perhaps the headers staff uses for the news to indicate each events so we can know better what they are talking about.

Also I support moving the calendar elsewhere. It is currently very out of the way.
I hope the mention of pictures wasn't a bad idea, I'm not very good with text information and do better with pictures (autistic) and thought the addition of pictures to the information would be helpful
[quote name="NatashaRomanov" date="2023-02-07 14:56:28" ] [quote name="NatashaRomanov" date="2023-02-06 11:04:12" ] The calendar is also difficult to look at. It's a bunch of texts with no imagery to go with it. Perhaps the headers staff uses for the news to indicate each events so we can know better what they are talking about. Also I support moving the calendar elsewhere. It is currently very out of the way. [/quote] I hope the mention of pictures wasn't a bad idea, I'm not very good with text information and do better with pictures (autistic) and thought the addition of pictures to the information would be helpful [/quote] i like the idea of expanding the calendar to look like an actual calendar with readable images n stuff tbh i would prefer if the event calendar was up higher than where the exalt bonuses are - i dont even scroll down that far 95% of the time unless i'm exalting dragons and happen to get a bonus so i want to see what it was for
NatashaRomanov wrote on 2023-02-07 14:56:28:
NatashaRomanov wrote on 2023-02-06 11:04:12:
The calendar is also difficult to look at. It's a bunch of texts with no imagery to go with it. Perhaps the headers staff uses for the news to indicate each events so we can know better what they are talking about.

Also I support moving the calendar elsewhere. It is currently very out of the way.
I hope the mention of pictures wasn't a bad idea, I'm not very good with text information and do better with pictures (autistic) and thought the addition of pictures to the information would be helpful
i like the idea of expanding the calendar to look like an actual calendar with readable images n stuff tbh

i would prefer if the event calendar was up higher than where the exalt bonuses are - i dont even scroll down that far 95% of the time unless i'm exalting dragons and happen to get a bonus so i want to see what it was for
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
[quote] Looks like Springswarm starts 9 March? [/quote] not what i meant. i mean the WOAH HOLD YOUR GATHERING TURNS heads up
Quote:
Looks like Springswarm starts 9 March?

not what i meant. i mean the WOAH HOLD YOUR GATHERING TURNS heads up
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
full support, this would be super helpful!
full support, this would be super helpful!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1he8Ky1tfmvub_100.png
I was today years old, when I learned we have an event calendar and it even has the micro holidays on it, so yeah, putting that somewhere more visible/accessible would be a good idea.
The last time I've been on the encyclopedia page on purpose, was 2016 to look up gene rarity for a breeding project.
I was today years old, when I learned we have an event calendar and it even has the micro holidays on it, so yeah, putting that somewhere more visible/accessible would be a good idea.
The last time I've been on the encyclopedia page on purpose, was 2016 to look up gene rarity for a breeding project.
zyvrj7C.pngtDeKDnH.png x0CMhAc.png
I had no idea we even HAD an event calendar, which... yeah, the placement for it IS pretty unfortunate. Absolutely support putting it somewhere visible, maybe a little calendar icon next to where the on-site clock is that would take you to the actual calendar? Non-disruptive but still visible enough to be actually helpful, imo!
I had no idea we even HAD an event calendar, which... yeah, the placement for it IS pretty unfortunate. Absolutely support putting it somewhere visible, maybe a little calendar icon next to where the on-site clock is that would take you to the actual calendar? Non-disruptive but still visible enough to be actually helpful, imo!
FoJSh5v.gif Fal
FR time +10
B0SOpoT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10