Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Magni's Marvelous Metamorphosis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Support for something similar to the Neopets lab ray on the stipulation that Imperials are NOT included. I'm neutral on ray exclusive genes

I'd love to see eye changes too! Can't see why those wouldn't be a thing
Support for something similar to the Neopets lab ray on the stipulation that Imperials are NOT included. I'm neutral on ray exclusive genes

I'd love to see eye changes too! Can't see why those wouldn't be a thing
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Support! I've never played neopets lol so idk how that worked, but this seems like fun idea/treasure sink! Obviously imps wouldn't be included, but I really like the idea of the random breed changes. Seems fun and I would totally stuff fodder in to that just for the thrill of maybe something charging.
Support! I've never played neopets lol so idk how that worked, but this seems like fun idea/treasure sink! Obviously imps wouldn't be included, but I really like the idea of the random breed changes. Seems fun and I would totally stuff fodder in to that just for the thrill of maybe something charging.
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
As long as the Imperial breed change (given that FR could possibly get in trouble legally for this iirc) and the Magni exclusive genes/eyes are left out, I am in support of this!
As long as the Imperial breed change (given that FR could possibly get in trouble legally for this iirc) and the Magni exclusive genes/eyes are left out, I am in support of this!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
support! seems like a fun treasure sink, provided there's no exclusive genes/eyes. i would 100% buy a random g1 off the AH to shove in there every day because i love wasting my money
support! seems like a fun treasure sink, provided there's no exclusive genes/eyes. i would 100% buy a random g1 off the AH to shove in there every day because i love wasting my money
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
support !! i love chaos.
support !! i love chaos.
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
seems like a fun idea! i could see myself having a magi dragon i gamble on every day
seems like a fun idea! i could see myself having a magi dragon i gamble on every day
She and her, skin for sale here
Support!! This sounds like so much fun, and it's enough of a gamble that it's not an "easy" fix, so it doesn't sound like it'd alter the economy so to speak pls make this happen [emoji=owl size=1]
Support!! This sounds like so much fun, and it's enough of a gamble that it's not an "easy" fix, so it doesn't sound like it'd alter the economy so to speak
pls make this happen
P8PTesm.png
Huge support, since you can only do it once per day, I doubt it would seriously impact the economy of breed/gene/scatter scrolls. This sounds incredibly fun and I'd love to see it in-game!

A tiny tweak I'd make is that the process would always result in some change to the dragon. Instead of no change, the highest probability can be a size/weight change (since nobody really cares about them that much) and/or a scattersight-like equivalent (meaning it would usually roll common/uncommon/unusual eyes).
Huge support, since you can only do it once per day, I doubt it would seriously impact the economy of breed/gene/scatter scrolls. This sounds incredibly fun and I'd love to see it in-game!

A tiny tweak I'd make is that the process would always result in some change to the dragon. Instead of no change, the highest probability can be a size/weight change (since nobody really cares about them that much) and/or a scattersight-like equivalent (meaning it would usually roll common/uncommon/unusual eyes).
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
support, this sounds fun! I'd probably enjoy keeping around a random g1 just to see what they'd turn into eventually, that'd be a neat project.

Agreed that imps should be excluded from the pool because they're kickstarter exclusive and that could result in legal issues iirc, but otherwise I think it'd be a lot of fun.

Also agree that there should be no exclusive eye types or genes, unless its a random chance of producing a gene scroll/vial. If that was the case, then it'd be closer to hoping RNG gives you a scroll/vial in the coli, so I think it'd be okay if it was balanced properly. With the amount of players on the site, there'd likely still be a good number of those up on the auction house within a couple months.
support, this sounds fun! I'd probably enjoy keeping around a random g1 just to see what they'd turn into eventually, that'd be a neat project.

Agreed that imps should be excluded from the pool because they're kickstarter exclusive and that could result in legal issues iirc, but otherwise I think it'd be a lot of fun.

Also agree that there should be no exclusive eye types or genes, unless its a random chance of producing a gene scroll/vial. If that was the case, then it'd be closer to hoping RNG gives you a scroll/vial in the coli, so I think it'd be okay if it was balanced properly. With the amount of players on the site, there'd likely still be a good number of those up on the auction house within a couple months.
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
support!
support!
ioikyhrg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12