Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Magni's Marvelous Metamorphosis
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
slay support
slay support
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
Full support for this, I really think this is an interesting idea!
Full support for this, I really think this is an interesting idea!
52.png 78438886.png NRzNXGI.png
Rw7uKRS.png

fGAMFvP.png
[img][/img]
79655250.png tumblr_ofilngQ9b01sctktto6_100.png
Support!
Support!
incredibly silly with tons of mischief, support!
incredibly silly with tons of mischief, support!
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
Support as long as it was adequately balanced (like, pricing vs potential effects and % chance of each change)! I think this'd be a fun treasure sink
Support as long as it was adequately balanced (like, pricing vs potential effects and % chance of each change)! I think this'd be a fun treasure sink
FoJSh5v.gif Fal
FR time +10
B0SOpoT.png
yo this sounds so fun! really feels like it fills a nice niche at the interesction of low stakes / daily / RNG / risk / reward while actually having a chance

eye changes would be awesome and as much as people might bawk at that, the fact that you'd have to gamble eyes to potentially get genes you want actually make it a fun risk / reward. like roundsey would be the closest thing we currently have but unless you're dropping big bucks odds are you'll play for years without ever seeing a prize. having a fun, slightly more accessible little daily gamble sounds awesome.
yo this sounds so fun! really feels like it fills a nice niche at the interesction of low stakes / daily / RNG / risk / reward while actually having a chance

eye changes would be awesome and as much as people might bawk at that, the fact that you'd have to gamble eyes to potentially get genes you want actually make it a fun risk / reward. like roundsey would be the closest thing we currently have but unless you're dropping big bucks odds are you'll play for years without ever seeing a prize. having a fun, slightly more accessible little daily gamble sounds awesome.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
I love the art!! A veilspun would be perfect for this type of role, and a fun concept overall!

Personally, would I use it much? Mmmmaybe, but it depends on how it's implemented. What I don't like is it's so unfocused, I guess? It can randomize any trait with only charms to help to slightly encourage an outcome. Which feels... I don't know, a little too unpredictable. I would want more control with the outcomes.

So, potential addendums:
1. There are options to choose from, rather than one universal "slot". For example, there is a list of "rituals" to pick from that will specify to one genre. You can pick between genes, breeds, color scatters, eye types, ect. You will not know what you will get from those options, if anything, but you can gamble to see what comes out of it. (Note: Also gives the chance to price them accordingly! Obviously, a random breed change will be more than a gene change.)
It may or may not work, and if it does, it will pertain to whatever selection you picked. You can still only use this once a day, and if it fails you must wait until the next day. Charms can still be used to increase chances a little this way!

2. The ability to stack charms, giving you more control over which change you'd like to see while also increasing the likelihood. There's still a chance to get something else you didn't want, but it's much smaller. Still unpredictable, but you're far less likely to accidentally randomize the genes when you're trying to randomize the eyes.

Overall, if something like the above is done to give the user more control, I support this idea!
I love the art!! A veilspun would be perfect for this type of role, and a fun concept overall!

Personally, would I use it much? Mmmmaybe, but it depends on how it's implemented. What I don't like is it's so unfocused, I guess? It can randomize any trait with only charms to help to slightly encourage an outcome. Which feels... I don't know, a little too unpredictable. I would want more control with the outcomes.

So, potential addendums:
1. There are options to choose from, rather than one universal "slot". For example, there is a list of "rituals" to pick from that will specify to one genre. You can pick between genes, breeds, color scatters, eye types, ect. You will not know what you will get from those options, if anything, but you can gamble to see what comes out of it. (Note: Also gives the chance to price them accordingly! Obviously, a random breed change will be more than a gene change.)
It may or may not work, and if it does, it will pertain to whatever selection you picked. You can still only use this once a day, and if it fails you must wait until the next day. Charms can still be used to increase chances a little this way!

2. The ability to stack charms, giving you more control over which change you'd like to see while also increasing the likelihood. There's still a chance to get something else you didn't want, but it's much smaller. Still unpredictable, but you're far less likely to accidentally randomize the genes when you're trying to randomize the eyes.

Overall, if something like the above is done to give the user more control, I support this idea!
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
Yes. Absolutely positively yes.
Yes. Absolutely positively yes.
Do I have an addiction to impulsively buying pretty dragons selling for fodder price of the AH? Yes Do I need help? Maybe Do I want help? NO NONE AT ALL (I want to change this but people have commented on it so now it feels stuck here)
LIo8D8G.gif R9ehyxp.png
Support! And can I suggest that, in the same way you can undo a hoardsell or exalt in the self-service page, you could undo 1 change per month? It would have to be the most recent change on that dragon, or maybe just the most recent change overall. And if you got an item or a scroll from her, that would overwrite the last dragon change but you couldn't undo those.

Maybe undoing a change could even induce a cooldown on using this? Idk, it needs balancing. But a cooldown could alleviate the fear of breaking your perfect dragon! It might even make this service unusable for a customization purpose - if you want to use it to randomly obtain the exact eye type that you want for your G1 Imperial, and you can't earn enough funds to buy the vial within the cooldown (maybe a week or even a month? That could be too long), then go ahead and you'll just get one try per time period. But it would be much easier to just transform fodder dragons for fun everyday, sell the results and buy your vial!
Support! And can I suggest that, in the same way you can undo a hoardsell or exalt in the self-service page, you could undo 1 change per month? It would have to be the most recent change on that dragon, or maybe just the most recent change overall. And if you got an item or a scroll from her, that would overwrite the last dragon change but you couldn't undo those.

Maybe undoing a change could even induce a cooldown on using this? Idk, it needs balancing. But a cooldown could alleviate the fear of breaking your perfect dragon! It might even make this service unusable for a customization purpose - if you want to use it to randomly obtain the exact eye type that you want for your G1 Imperial, and you can't earn enough funds to buy the vial within the cooldown (maybe a week or even a month? That could be too long), then go ahead and you'll just get one try per time period. But it would be much easier to just transform fodder dragons for fun everyday, sell the results and buy your vial!
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
support! also i think the gender change could be an option but only if the dragon hasnt had a nest yet also also i ADORE the idea of a veilspun npc i really hope we get one [emoji=coatl love size=2]
support!

also i think the gender change could be an option but only if the dragon hasnt had a nest yet

also also i ADORE the idea of a veilspun npc i really hope we get one

Please ping me :>
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12