Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Magni's Marvelous Metamorphosis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
This is a really fun idea to me, I'd love to see something like this in the game :0
It's definitely something I'd try out sometimes if it were real
This is a really fun idea to me, I'd love to see something like this in the game :0
It's definitely something I'd try out sometimes if it were real
hewwo
this is super cool >:) and a fun way to change a dragon that you aren't sure what to do with. there could even be a gene or eye type that can only be achieved through there, making it rare cuz you can't just buy it
this is super cool >:) and a fun way to change a dragon that you aren't sure what to do with. there could even be a gene or eye type that can only be achieved through there, making it rare cuz you can't just buy it
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
[quote]there could even be a gene or eye type that can only be achieved through there, making it rare cuz you can't just buy it[/quote] No thanks for this. People shouldn't have to gamble all aspects about a dragon they love for genes or eyes. For example, if someone has an XXX imperial they want spiffy new mutation eye type on, they shouldn't have to risk it not being an XXX any more, or not being an imperial any more, just to get those eyes. That issue is the very root of the whole eye-pocalypse fiasco, and it'd be unwise to repeat it. All genes and eyes should have scrolls and vials.
Quote:
there could even be a gene or eye type that can only be achieved through there, making it rare cuz you can't just buy it

No thanks for this. People shouldn't have to gamble all aspects about a dragon they love for genes or eyes. For example, if someone has an XXX imperial they want spiffy new mutation eye type on, they shouldn't have to risk it not being an XXX any more, or not being an imperial any more, just to get those eyes. That issue is the very root of the whole eye-pocalypse fiasco, and it'd be unwise to repeat it. All genes and eyes should have scrolls and vials.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
the secret lab was one of my favorite neopets features so support, as long as imperials are off the table.
the secret lab was one of my favorite neopets features so support, as long as imperials are off the table.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Oh full support I would have a BLAST with this feature. Give me chaos give me chance give me gambling
Oh full support I would have a BLAST with this feature. Give me chaos give me chance give me gambling
nKcSLae.png
WOULD DO DESPERATE THINGS FOR THIS
WOULD DO DESPERATE THINGS FOR THIS
Support!
Support!

Saint's Stamp Stop
Sorneith Culinary Society
Stained Glass Shop

They/Them
Please be patient with me, I'm chronically ill, and it causes fatigue and pain - response time will vary!
No Imperials of course, and no gene/eye exclusives absolutely. That'd be a completely unfair nightmare.

But I otherwise support! Players like gambling that doesn't really affect anything, this much is obvious from things like trying to get extremely wide color ranges in breeding pairs and the existence of both Scatterscrolls as well as Roundsey, so I think a lot of people would have fun with a very silly lil feature like this. I know I would! I can already imagine the lore opportunities.
It's silly and fun, and gives people more opportunities to set new, unique challenges for themselves too.
No Imperials of course, and no gene/eye exclusives absolutely. That'd be a completely unfair nightmare.

But I otherwise support! Players like gambling that doesn't really affect anything, this much is obvious from things like trying to get extremely wide color ranges in breeding pairs and the existence of both Scatterscrolls as well as Roundsey, so I think a lot of people would have fun with a very silly lil feature like this. I know I would! I can already imagine the lore opportunities.
It's silly and fun, and gives people more opportunities to set new, unique challenges for themselves too.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
eeee support !!!!
eeee support !!!!
tumblr_mnp7k8XqKu1r7y61oo1_100.gif
This sounds pretty cool. It could be a useful treasure sink as well. Support
This sounds pretty cool. It could be a useful treasure sink as well. Support
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12