Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Solitaire Fairgrounds game?
1 2 3 4 5
If they added solitaire I'd actually learn how to play solitaire LMAO [emoji=snapper winking size=1] totally support!!!
If they added solitaire I'd actually learn how to play solitaire LMAO totally support!!!
Illustration24.png
Support. This would be a great addition to the fairgrounds.
Support. This would be a great addition to the fairgrounds.
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png
[quote name="corprus" date="2022-02-13 06:34:56" ] yes please i will never be productive again [/quote] LMAO
corprus wrote on 2022-02-13 06:34:56:
yes please i will never be productive again

LMAO
DISSAPPOINTMENT IN THE GAME OF LIFE

62996046_350.png

SLAVA UKRAINI
Yes please!
I'd love some sort of traditional card game in the fairgrounds (especially if it works on mobile/touchscreen) solitaire would be great.
Yes please!
I'd love some sort of traditional card game in the fairgrounds (especially if it works on mobile/touchscreen) solitaire would be great.
Big support!!!!!!!!! I love solitaire sm
Big support!!!!!!!!! I love solitaire sm
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
Support 100%! Especially if there are multiple types of Solitaire. Klondike, Yukon, Tri Peaks, Spider, Freecell, etc

Even if Klondike was the only type I'd still 100% support getting a Solitaire game. Solitaire is hands down my favourite simple solo game, I use it as a time kill all the time
Support 100%! Especially if there are multiple types of Solitaire. Klondike, Yukon, Tri Peaks, Spider, Freecell, etc

Even if Klondike was the only type I'd still 100% support getting a Solitaire game. Solitaire is hands down my favourite simple solo game, I use it as a time kill all the time
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Solitaire seems as good a game as any to add to the fairgrounds, support!
Solitaire seems as good a game as any to add to the fairgrounds, support!
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
yes please! this sounds great, i wouldn't leave fairgrounds
yes please! this sounds great, i wouldn't leave fairgrounds
7GFlGJN.pngCiiaL4K.png

she/her • fr+11
10000000000% support. I would play the heck out of some Solitaire!
10000000000% support. I would play the heck out of some Solitaire!
I wonder if there's any way to make the Site's owners aware of this thread... or if they check these threads at all :0
I wonder if there's any way to make the Site's owners aware of this thread... or if they check these threads at all :0
DISSAPPOINTMENT IN THE GAME OF LIFE

62996046_350.png

SLAVA UKRAINI
1 2 3 4 5