Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Numinous' Noble Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2
[center][size=6][color=gold]Δ[/color] [color=maroon]Art by Numinous[/color] [color=gold]Δ[/color][/size][/center] No slots currently available, please check back in at a later date!! Alternatively, if you would like to be added to a pinglist for when slots become available, please let me know, and I'll make sure to give you a ping~ [quote name="Current Pinglist"] !birdfairy !Churyu !Gem4567 !EnderAxolotl !SnippityMcSnapps !NightfallAli !Noctilida !DragonDraws !FoggyDownpour !SnoopSnip !Effervessa !lucidcoyote !Romean !Cryptic[/quote] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_1280.png[/img] [center][size=5][color=maroon]Δ [u]Price Conversions[/u] Δ[/color][/size] [color=darkgreen]$1[/color] = [color=deepskyblue]100 gems[/color] = [color=goldenrod]100,000 treasure[/color] ----- [sup]I will accept apparel, skins/accents, breed/gene/scatter/youth scrolls, all gem MP items, eggs, and cauldron items priced at LAH/MP. [i]Especially festival items.[/i][/sup][/center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_1280.png[/img] [center][color=maroon][size=5]Δ [u]Info[/u] Δ[/size][/color][/center] • Full pre-payment • USD payment via PayPal • G/T and item payment via one-way crossroads or PM • FlightRising characters only • Price varies depending on character complexity (genes/apparel/accents/breed/etc) • One piece per slot; you will have to claim multiple slots to get multiple pieces • No gijinkas or couple art, sorry!! I'm not very good at it ;v; ----- [sub][u]Wishlist:[/u] Autumnal Wreath Trickster's Magic Cards Twice-Dyed Cowl Deity Forum Vistas (Lightweaver especially) Speedy Accent: Night Quite Right (by dr090909) Accent: Chaote (by Ursus) Accent: Doomsday Prophet (by dualscepters) Skin: Waking Nightmare (by owlapin) Any accents by Apel[/sub] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_1280.png[/img] [center][color=maroon][size=5]Δ [u]Prices[/u] Δ[/size][/color] ----- [color=maroon][size=2]DISCLAIMER: I currently charge ~$4 an hour for my artwork. This is already abysmally low, so please don't bother saying that you think I'm overcharging. [/size][/color][/center] ----- [color=maroon]Sketch // $6-$10[/color] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/00c4/f/2018/068/9/e/sketches_by_caosgii-dc5ffcy.png[/img] ----- [color=maroon]Fully Rendered // $18-$25[/color] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cf7e/f/2017/325/a/c/make_me_a_beast_half_as_brave__i_d_be_the_same_by_caosgii-dbuhh0m.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a2cd/f/2018/029/c/4/_g__naira_for_glurpagos__fr__by_caosgii-dc1jgb2.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_1280.png[/img] [center][color=brown][i][size=4]• Pixels[/size][/i][/color][/center] [columns][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8102/f/2018/032/a/8/imp_px_by_caosgii-dc1vbma.png[/img] [nextcol][color=darkred]Medium // 320x200px[/color] [color=maroon]$15-$25[/color][/columns] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba8814b6efed49ff302789e5f71650aa/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_1280.png[/img] [center][color=maroon][size=5]Δ [u]How to Order[/u] Δ[/size][/color][/center] If there are slots available, you can claim one of them by leaving a comment in this format: [quote name="Ordering Format"] [color=maroon][b]Dragon Reference:[/b][/color] Please link the dragon you'd like drawn. [color=maroon][b]Commission Type:[/b][/color] Which type of commission would you like? (headshot, fullbody sketch, pixel, etc) [color=maroon][b]Apparel?:[/b][/color] Will the dragon in question be drawn with or without their apparel? Keep in mind, as the complexity of the character goes up, so does the price. [color=maroon][b]Payment Method:[/b][/color] What currency will you be paying in? Mixed USD/FR payment is allowed. [color=maroon][b]Any Specifics?:[/b][/color] Such as mood, poses, etc. [center][size=4][color=crimson][u]EXTRA!![/u][/color][/size] [color=maroon]Are you a member of the[/color] [color=goldenrod]Light Flight?[/color] [color=maroon]Fellow Light Flight members get 10% off any commission type!![/color][/center][/quote]
Δ Art by Numinous Δ

No slots currently available, please check back in at a later date!! Alternatively, if you would like to be added to a pinglist for when slots become available, please let me know, and I'll make sure to give you a ping~

Current Pinglist wrote:
!birdfairy !Churyu !Gem4567 !EnderAxolotl !SnippityMcSnapps !NightfallAli !Noctilida !DragonDraws !FoggyDownpour !SnoopSnip !Effervessa !lucidcoyote !Romean !Cryptic

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_1280.png
Δ Price Conversions Δ

$1 = 100 gems = 100,000 treasure

I will accept apparel, skins/accents, breed/gene/scatter/youth scrolls, all gem MP items, eggs, and cauldron items priced at LAH/MP.
Especially festival items.

Δ Info Δ

• Full pre-payment
• USD payment via PayPal
• G/T and item payment via one-way crossroads or PM
• FlightRising characters only
• Price varies depending on character complexity (genes/apparel/accents/breed/etc)
• One piece per slot; you will have to claim multiple slots to get multiple pieces
• No gijinkas or couple art, sorry!! I'm not very good at it ;v;

Wishlist:
Autumnal Wreath
Trickster's Magic Cards
Twice-Dyed Cowl
Deity Forum Vistas (Lightweaver especially)
Speedy
Accent: Night Quite Right (by dr090909)
Accent: Chaote (by Ursus)
Accent: Doomsday Prophet (by dualscepters)
Skin: Waking Nightmare (by owlapin)
Any accents by Apel

Δ Prices Δ

DISCLAIMER: I currently charge ~$4 an hour for my artwork.
This is already abysmally low, so please don't bother saying that you think I'm overcharging.

Sketch // $6-$10
sketches_by_caosgii-dc5ffcy.png

Fully Rendered // $18-$25
make_me_a_beast_half_as_brave__i_d_be_the_same_by_caosgii-dbuhh0m.png
_g__naira_for_glurpagos__fr__by_caosgii-dc1jgb2.png

• Pixels

imp_px_by_caosgii-dc1vbma.png Medium // 320x200px
$15-$25

Δ How to Order Δ

If there are slots available, you can claim one of them by leaving a comment in this format:

Ordering Format wrote:
Dragon Reference: Please link the dragon you'd like drawn.
Commission Type: Which type of commission would you like? (headshot, fullbody sketch, pixel, etc)
Apparel?: Will the dragon in question be drawn with or without their apparel? Keep in mind, as the complexity of the character goes up, so does the price.
Payment Method: What currency will you be paying in? Mixed USD/FR payment is allowed.
Any Specifics?: Such as mood, poses, etc.

EXTRA!!
Are you a member of the Light Flight?
Fellow Light Flight members get 10% off any commission type!!

we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
Δ Basic Terms of Service Δ
Multiple breaking of any of these terms will result in you being blacklisted.

• When reposting on FlightRising, please link back to this art shop; it helps me immensely ♥
• Do not repost outside of FlightRising without explicit permission. I often post my works across multiple social media platforms, and you are likely to find your piece already existing on the site which you wish to repost to.
• If permission is given to repost, the repost MUST link back to this art shop, or to my DeviantArt page.
• Do not claim my art as your own, or that you have drawn it.
• Commissioned work may not be edited extensively, nor cropped to hide my signature. Resizing, so long as my signature is still fully visible, is allowed.
• Commissioned work may not be used for monetary gain by the commissioner (such as selling stickers, prints, etc.)
• Transaction can be cancelled at any time, for any reason. However, any refund once I've started will be based on my judgement of how much the progress I've made is worth. If work has not yet been started, commissioner will be reimbursed fully.
• I reserve the right to use commissioned art in any way, including advertising, examples, prints/stickers, etc. This does not mean I own the characters portrayed, only to the art I created.

Δ Basic Terms of Service Δ
Multiple breaking of any of these terms will result in you being blacklisted.

• When reposting on FlightRising, please link back to this art shop; it helps me immensely ♥
• Do not repost outside of FlightRising without explicit permission. I often post my works across multiple social media platforms, and you are likely to find your piece already existing on the site which you wish to repost to.
• If permission is given to repost, the repost MUST link back to this art shop, or to my DeviantArt page.
• Do not claim my art as your own, or that you have drawn it.
• Commissioned work may not be edited extensively, nor cropped to hide my signature. Resizing, so long as my signature is still fully visible, is allowed.
• Commissioned work may not be used for monetary gain by the commissioner (such as selling stickers, prints, etc.)
• Transaction can be cancelled at any time, for any reason. However, any refund once I've started will be based on my judgement of how much the progress I've made is worth. If work has not yet been started, commissioner will be reimbursed fully.
• I reserve the right to use commissioned art in any way, including advertising, examples, prints/stickers, etc. This does not mean I own the characters portrayed, only to the art I created.

Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
[RESERVED]
[RESERVED]
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
[RESERVED]
[RESERVED]
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
@Numinous, HOLY SMOKES! I happened to see your art on Tumblr, and now I am here, lol. Could I please be added to your pinglist? I definitely need some art from you of my dragons :)
@Numinous, HOLY SMOKES! I happened to see your art on Tumblr, and now I am here, lol. Could I please be added to your pinglist? I definitely need some art from you of my dragons :)

FR +3
She|Her
hai_by_pommeple-d8ddymp.png
@SnoopSnip

aaa THANK YOU,, i'll add you in!! <3
@SnoopSnip

aaa THANK YOU,, i'll add you in!! <3
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop