Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Solitaire Fairgrounds game?
1 2 3 4 5
full support the fact that this isnt a thing on this site already is a crime
full support the fact that this isnt a thing on this site already is a crime
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Huge support, solitaire would be a great addition! ^^
Huge support, solitaire would be a great addition! ^^
Support!
Support!
DragonIC_Big.png PsychicIC_Big.png
[quote name="quailheart" date="2022-02-12 18:32:06" ] I would love a Card Game in the fairgrounds that allows you to play various types of Solitaire, not just the traditional one people are familiar with (sometimes known as Klondike). I would love to play Spider Solitaire and Freecell too [/quote] Nyes please! I love Solitaire and if it were a fairgrounds game I'd play it even more.
quailheart wrote on 2022-02-12 18:32:06:
I would love a Card Game in the fairgrounds that allows you to play various types of Solitaire, not just the traditional one people are familiar with (sometimes known as Klondike). I would love to play Spider Solitaire and Freecell too

Nyes please! I love Solitaire and if it were a fairgrounds game I'd play it even more.
!! signature under construction !!
Yukon/Klondike/Free Cell Solitaire, Hearts, Go Fish, War, Video Poker, Fairway/Emerland style Solitaire, Uno.

Yukon/Klondike/Free Cell Solitaire, Hearts, Go Fish, War, Video Poker, Fairway/Emerland style Solitaire, Uno.

I loved playing solitare on Neopets, but now it takes 30sec per move to load the page since they "upgraded" the website to be mobile friendly. Would definitely love to see it!
I loved playing solitare on Neopets, but now it takes 30sec per move to load the page since they "upgraded" the website to be mobile friendly. Would definitely love to see it!
[quote name="CMHolden" date="2022-05-24 02:54:15" ] I loved playing solitaire on Neopets, but now it takes 30sec per move to load the page since they "upgraded" the website to be mobile friendly. Would definitely love to see it! [/quote] I know this post is old, but I wanted to bump it for a really bizarre and specific reason: My mom plays Flight Rising with me, and has for years. Recently I've logged back into Neopets with a bunch of friends and my mom, who's only browser pet sim has ever been Flight Rising, wanted to join too. I've been joking around with my friends since we all played it when we were really little and saying things like, "Oh you know who does this better? Flight Rising does-" It hit peak today when my mom was angrily expressing how messed up Solitaire was on Neopets and how she doesn't want to play anymore, which, fair. ...Anyway, I think a solitaire fairgrounds game would have a big fan immediately with my mom. [emoji=tundra winking size=1]
CMHolden wrote on 2022-05-24 02:54:15:
I loved playing solitaire on Neopets, but now it takes 30sec per move to load the page since they "upgraded" the website to be mobile friendly. Would definitely love to see it!

I know this post is old, but I wanted to bump it for a really bizarre and specific reason: My mom plays Flight Rising with me, and has for years. Recently I've logged back into Neopets with a bunch of friends and my mom, who's only browser pet sim has ever been Flight Rising, wanted to join too.

I've been joking around with my friends since we all played it when we were really little and saying things like, "Oh you know who does this better? Flight Rising does-"

It hit peak today when my mom was angrily expressing how messed up Solitaire was on Neopets and how she doesn't want to play anymore, which, fair. ...Anyway, I think a solitaire fairgrounds game would have a big fan immediately with my mom.
r9UNff0.pngCainoNA.png0wiSKoy.png
ooh i love solitaire! yes please devs this would be so fun!!
ooh i love solitaire! yes please devs this would be so fun!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Support!
I would love more game options and solitaire is fun.
Support!
I would love more game options and solitaire is fun.
Support!
New games in the fairgrounds would be awesome, and I love Solitaire!
Support!
New games in the fairgrounds would be awesome, and I love Solitaire!

GLMwkdE.pngtyEuRXe.pngmlHpBMC.png
lKvN8QB.png
1 2 3 4 5