Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Halo Recolors | With ART
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
100% support!
100% support!
~Check out my profile for trades!~
MASSIVE support oh my GOD.
we LOOOOVE halos on this site and I really don't wanna never have the chance to get more since they're in such limited supply. it seems like a very plain sense decision to be honest
MASSIVE support oh my GOD.
we LOOOOVE halos on this site and I really don't wanna never have the chance to get more since they're in such limited supply. it seems like a very plain sense decision to be honest
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Yesh

(Support)
Yesh

(Support)
66283183.png 66719993.png

I don't really like these colors, but I like the idea of ??recoloring. Partial support.

I don't really like these colors, but I like the idea of ??recoloring. Partial support.
- 23 y.o.
- Fr +10
- She/her
______________________ Untitled1504-20210310203t549.png
YES YES YES SUPPORT

i would kill for a nice crimson red halo ;a;
YES YES YES SUPPORT

i would kill for a nice crimson red halo ;a;
Full support!!!

Mainly because the halo's were so cool and i feel like they have so much potential with recolors
Full support!!!

Mainly because the halo's were so cool and i feel like they have so much potential with recolors
I was honestly insanely disappointed we didnt get these for NoN tbh
I was honestly insanely disappointed we didnt get these for NoN tbh
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Support! These look so good and I would buy so many of those recolored light halos!
Support! These look so good and I would buy so many of those recolored light halos!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
This would be a really good way to give flights that got a glowy halo to get a more physical halo and vice versa, support
This would be a really good way to give flights that got a glowy halo to get a more physical halo and vice versa, support
wq9PoXA.png
SUPPORT, some of these fit my aesthetic perfectly and I would be super excited to have them!!! This is a great suggestion.
SUPPORT, some of these fit my aesthetic perfectly and I would be super excited to have them!!! This is a great suggestion.
Imp Adopt
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15