Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Halo Recolors | With ART
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Naivety
I agree with your first point, but why would you only want one? Sorry, I don't really understand the reasoning.
@Naivety
I agree with your first point, but why would you only want one? Sorry, I don't really understand the reasoning.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[quote name="@Naivety" date="2020-07-30 12:00:51" ] basically there are bunch of halos, and recolors are only one. I would choose light halo, beacuse its more popular than rest. Theres no need to add that much recolored halos imo [/quote] But why would the halos be different than any other Joxar recolor? Items belonging to a themed set (bears, sprites/nymphs) get full set recolors that shuffle the elements around, one-off items (like the snow robe or the plague armor) get only one recolor. That's how it's always worked.
@Naivety wrote on 2020-07-30 12:00:51:
basically there are bunch of halos, and recolors are only one. I would choose light halo, beacuse its more popular than rest. Theres no need to add that much recolored halos imo
But why would the halos be different than any other Joxar recolor? Items belonging to a themed set (bears, sprites/nymphs) get full set recolors that shuffle the elements around, one-off items (like the snow robe or the plague armor) get only one recolor. That's how it's always worked.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Yessss I'll take 10000
Yessss I'll take 10000
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
Support. I'm still incredibly disappointed that we never got a red halo.
Support. I'm still incredibly disappointed that we never got a red halo.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I rather they release another set, so that those that got runic halos get wreaths and those that got wreaths get halos. Because some are elegant runic designs and some are just physical wreaths. So I'd rather they get "complete" sets before focusing on recolors.
I rather they release another set, so that those that got runic halos get wreaths and those that got wreaths get halos. Because some are elegant runic designs and some are just physical wreaths. So I'd rather they get "complete" sets before focusing on recolors.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
I would love any halo recolors... but your examples are ideal, and I literally can not think of any way to make these better
I would love any halo recolors... but your examples are ideal, and I literally can not think of any way to make these better
[quote name="vihuff" date="2020-07-30 15:39:35" ] I rather they release another set, so that those that got runic halos get wreaths and those that got wreaths get halos. Because some are elegant runic designs and some are just physical wreaths. So I'd rather they get "complete" sets before focusing on recolors. [/quote] Ohhh I like this idea better, the examples in the first post are [i]excellent[/i] and very well done. But..... I really dislike the discrepancy with the halo styles between flights and I'd love to see that equalized with new [i]original[/i] material that balances the ones we already have into one of each type for all flights, rather than limiting it to recolors using the current art and trying to make that work out. That way all flights get a unique halo & wreath in each style that isn't a knockoff. Probably won't happen but it would be nice.
vihuff wrote on 2020-07-30 15:39:35:

Ohhh I like this idea better, the examples in the first post are excellent and very well done.
But.....
I really dislike the discrepancy with the halo styles between flights and I'd love to see that equalized with new original material that balances the ones we already have into one of each type for all flights, rather than limiting it to recolors using the current art and trying to make that work out. That way all flights get a unique halo & wreath in each style that isn't a knockoff.
Probably won't happen but it would be nice.
[quote name="Naivety" date="2020-07-30 11:09:13" ] Full support if it belongs to Joxar, but only one not all [/quote] But what about these? [center][item=Blight Nymph][item=Bubble Nymph][item=Boulder Nymph][item=Flower Nymph] [item=Magic Nymph][item=Snowflake Nymph][item=Cloud Nymph][item=Ichor Nymph] [item=Cinder Nymph][item=Electric Nymph][item=Sparkle Nymph][/center] Sure, they aren't familiars (the only things that have gotten full-set recolors so far), but the special apparels aren't full sets. The halos are just as much as the familiars are. And the halos seem like they'd be much easier to recolor than the familiar sets, to be honest. I think my only hope would be that the more magic ones (like Light and Lightning) use one of the halos that is definitely more corporeal (like Plague or Nature) and visa versa. EDIT: Oh. Yeah, basically this. [quote name="vihuff" date="2020-07-30 15:39:35" ] I rather they release another set, so that those that got runic halos get wreaths and those that got wreaths get halos. Because some are elegant runic designs and some are just physical wreaths. So I'd rather they get "complete" sets before focusing on recolors. [/quote] Though I haven't gone to count if a whole new set would be necessary or anything.
Naivety wrote on 2020-07-30 11:09:13:
Full support if it belongs to Joxar, but only one not all
But what about these?
Blight Nymph Bubble Nymph Boulder Nymph Flower Nymph
Magic Nymph Snowflake Nymph Cloud Nymph Ichor Nymph
Cinder Nymph Electric Nymph Sparkle Nymph

Sure, they aren't familiars (the only things that have gotten full-set recolors so far), but the special apparels aren't full sets. The halos are just as much as the familiars are. And the halos seem like they'd be much easier to recolor than the familiar sets, to be honest. I think my only hope would be that the more magic ones (like Light and Lightning) use one of the halos that is definitely more corporeal (like Plague or Nature) and visa versa.

EDIT:
Oh. Yeah, basically this.
vihuff wrote on 2020-07-30 15:39:35:
Though I haven't gone to count if a whole new set would be necessary or anything.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support, but only if it's clear that they are different.
Support, but only if it's clear that they are different.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Nice. Enthusiastic, screaming support. GIVE THEM TO ME NOW
Nice. Enthusiastic, screaming support. GIVE THEM TO ME NOW
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15