Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Halo Recolors | With ART
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Support!!! more halos <3
Support!!! more halos <3
ldNLSdw.png
Total support.

So many new players missed out on halos and this would give us a chance to get some and refresh the look for older players as well.
Total support.

So many new players missed out on halos and this would give us a chance to get some and refresh the look for older players as well.
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
yes please. I want these so much why aren't they a thing yet
yes please. I want these so much why aren't they a thing yet
tgKCVtZ.png
Support, these would make great recolors for Festive Favors. *grabby hands*
Support, these would make great recolors for Festive Favors. *grabby hands*
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
Support, I’d like this to be a version 2 though. Love the originals tbh.
Support, I’d like this to be a version 2 though. Love the originals tbh.
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

I was super disappointed in the plague halo as it was super cluttered(still is) so I support this wholeheartedly!
I was super disappointed in the plague halo as it was super cluttered(still is) so I support this wholeheartedly!
in7SefG.png
Full support here! The recolors would act as very good stand ins for the now extremely expensive halos!
Full support here! The recolors would act as very good stand ins for the now extremely expensive halos!
I'm always here to support halo recolors. I'd honestly rather have had halo recolors than recolors of the gem guardian familiars haha.
I'm always here to support halo recolors. I'd honestly rather have had halo recolors than recolors of the gem guardian familiars haha.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
Support! Very good ideas. I thought it may be impossible to recolor halos bc they are too specific but this is amazing
Support! Very good ideas. I thought it may be impossible to recolor halos bc they are too specific but this is amazing
466w8yC.png
Yes please. Good art too btw.
Yes please. Good art too btw.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15