Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista & Scene Suggestions
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Just added a new one some people might like very much
Just added a new one some people might like very much
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Definitely support, could never have too many vistas.

Would also like to see more caption and familiar coloring contests. Everyone has an opportunity to get the artist's vista every month from submitting skins for the monthly festivals. However, there hasn't been an item caption contest (writer's vista) or familiar coloring contest (familiar coloring contest vista) since late 2017.

Would also like to see more caption and familiar coloring contests. Everyone has an opportunity to get the artist's vista every month from submitting skins for the monthly festivals. However, there hasn't been an item caption contest (writer's vista) or familiar coloring contest (familiar coloring contest vista) since late 2017.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
[quote name="Varric" date="2019-05-26 14:24:58" ] Definitely support, could never have too many vistas. Would also like to see more caption and familiar coloring contests. Everyone has an opportunity to get the artist's vista every month from submitting skins for the monthly festivals. However, there hasn't been an item caption contest (writer's vista) or familiar coloring contest (familiar coloring contest vista) since late 2017. [/quote] Oh I completely agree. There also hasn't been a comic contest in years
Varric wrote on 2019-05-26 14:24:58:

Oh I completely agree. There also hasn't been a comic contest in years
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i love these ideas
i love these ideas
anniversary_separator.png
@venosl thank you! If you've had any ideas lurking in the bacc of your mind, feel free to share :^)
@venosl thank you! If you've had any ideas lurking in the bacc of your mind, feel free to share :^)
@TehuMertt hmm something like a castle with a western type dragon on it or near it?
these types of things are what is considered the classic type of dragon around where i live!
y'know a big scaly dragon with horns,fins possibly ,big wings,scary teeth attacking a castle
@TehuMertt hmm something like a castle with a western type dragon on it or near it?
these types of things are what is considered the classic type of dragon around where i live!
y'know a big scaly dragon with horns,fins possibly ,big wings,scary teeth attacking a castle
that's why guardians are one of my favourite they remind me of my childhood ! [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
that's why guardians are one of my favourite
they remind me of my childhood !
@venosl OH that sounds really neat! I'll most certainly add it to the list.
However, keep in mind that the lore of this site pictures dragonkind as a social species very similar to humans in social, theoretical, theological and crafting intelligence. What I'm trying to say is the fact that this is not our generic fairytale and it portrays dragonkind as the dominant species of a planet. However, other species of intelligence similar to humans' and even similar in anatomy would be the Beastclans and I'm sure they have architecture of their own :thinking: Sorry for the sudden rant, I just really love spreading information, I have no idea if you follow the lore of the site or not!

All in all, great idea! I think I'll work something out.
However, keep in mind that the lore of this site pictures dragonkind as a social species very similar to humans in social, theoretical, theological and crafting intelligence. What I'm trying to say is the fact that this is not our generic fairytale and it portrays dragonkind as the dominant species of a planet. However, other species of intelligence similar to humans' and even similar in anatomy would be the Beastclans and I'm sure they have architecture of their own :thinking: Sorry for the sudden rant, I just really love spreading information, I have no idea if you follow the lore of the site or not!

[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-05-27 11:16:29" ] @venosl OH that sounds really neat! I'll most certainly add it to the list. However, keep in mind that the lore of this site pictures dragonkind as a social species very similar to humans in social, theoretical, theological and crafting intelligence. What I'm trying to say is the fact that this is not our generic fairytale and it portrays dragonkind as the dominant species of a planet. However, other species of intelligence similar to humans' and even similar in anatomy would be the Beastclans and I'm sure they have architecture of their own :thinking: Sorry for the sudden rant, I just really love spreading information, I have no idea if you follow the lore of the site or not! All in all, great idea! I think I'll work something out. [/quote] you do have a point there! and yeah i do follow the lore of the site, i find myself rereading it over and over when i get bored i would love to have it just as an idea though! it would be neat maybe it can be just a castle , no dragon added? hm maybe
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-05-27 11:16:29:

you do have a point there! and yeah i do follow the lore of the site, i find myself rereading it over and over when i get bored
i would love to have it just as an idea though! it would be neat

maybe it can be just a castle , no dragon added? hm maybe
@venosl exactly what I added! Can't seem to be able to come up with any specific items or iconography that would surround the avatar tho. Do you have any ideas?
@venosl exactly what I added! Can't seem to be able to come up with any specific items or iconography that would surround the avatar tho. Do you have any ideas?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23