Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista & Scene Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Skulls and birbs are cool! [emoji=tundra laughing] Full Support or maybe [b]Binary Code vistas? [/b] ([s]No It looks belong to B testers[/s]) or [b]under ocean[/b] and Galaxy would be beautiful [emoji=tundra happy]
Skulls and birbs are cool!

Full Support

or maybe Binary Code vistas? (No It looks belong to B testers)

or under ocean and Galaxy would be beautiful
@echodino OH YOU'RE RIGHT. Sorry, I completely forgot about the ping and something inside me told me to check the thread and it appears they were right.
Great suggestions!
@echodino OH YOU'RE RIGHT. Sorry, I completely forgot about the ping and something inside me told me to check the thread and it appears they were right.
Great suggestions!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Major support on the halos.
Major support on the halos.
No problem! Thank you
No problem! Thank you
So it just came back to me that we SERIOUSLY need either a venue that revolves around agricultural fields like fields of crops and gardens with vegetables

OR

vegetable garden and orchard vistas

PLEASE, STAFF, all those fancy vistas with jewels, clouds and wisps are okay but I'd prefer some practical and domestic vistas too. That Herb Rack vista was a literal dream come true, please give us more
So it just came back to me that we SERIOUSLY need either a venue that revolves around agricultural fields like fields of crops and gardens with vegetables

OR

vegetable garden and orchard vistas

PLEASE, STAFF, all those fancy vistas with jewels, clouds and wisps are okay but I'd prefer some practical and domestic vistas too. That Herb Rack vista was a literal dream come true, please give us more
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Added a new one >:^)
Added a new one >:^)
I support these whole heartedly
I support these whole heartedly
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
i want all of these vistas??????? im definitely in need of a more easily obtainable edgy vista, and red vistas please staff i need them
i want all of these vistas??????? im definitely in need of a more easily obtainable edgy vista, and red vistas please staff i need them
D03a4pf.png
Jumping in once again to say that I absolutely NEED a pond vista with lotuses and papyrus growing out of it. Here's a visual demonstration of what I mean: [img]https://i.imgur.com/DIPM8RM.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5AY0xet.jpg[/img]
Jumping in once again to say that I absolutely NEED a pond vista with lotuses and papyrus growing out of it.

Here's a visual demonstration of what I mean:

DIPM8RM.jpg
5AY0xet.jpg
*slams the support button* Yes please! I haven't found a vista that really fits my aesthetic (the animal skull one you suggested totally does though!). It'd be nice to see more horror/dark themed vistas as well.
*slams the support button* Yes please! I haven't found a vista that really fits my aesthetic (the animal skull one you suggested totally does though!). It'd be nice to see more horror/dark themed vistas as well.
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23