Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New eye type: Paladin
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@Freydra

I've already had 2 of my suggestions taken (Skink and opal), and I know stain is a suggestion as well. I'm sure their are other as I know starmap was highly requested. So I do know that the staff come to the suggestion thread for inspiration, they'll often do their own thing though (with my 2 they used the basic idea but made it either more detailed or more unique/less like preexisting genes). I find the end results usually look better than the suggestions.

I do agree that bleeding plague looks better, I do with plague was more accessible to more sensitive players so I do try to tone it down, but I'll make an cleaned up version of the original suggestion. It's good to talk about things now so if the staff do decide to implement this they know how players feel about it.

And no more rare 'natural' eyes, please. Just let us use eye vials....
@Freydra

I've already had 2 of my suggestions taken (Skink and opal), and I know stain is a suggestion as well. I'm sure their are other as I know starmap was highly requested. So I do know that the staff come to the suggestion thread for inspiration, they'll often do their own thing though (with my 2 they used the basic idea but made it either more detailed or more unique/less like preexisting genes). I find the end results usually look better than the suggestions.

I do agree that bleeding plague looks better, I do with plague was more accessible to more sensitive players so I do try to tone it down, but I'll make an cleaned up version of the original suggestion. It's good to talk about things now so if the staff do decide to implement this they know how players feel about it.

And no more rare 'natural' eyes, please. Just let us use eye vials....
@SaikiyoLuna ah nice, I didn't actually know those were based on suggestions lol I really hope all new eyes going forward are vials like glowing and dark sclera
@SaikiyoLuna ah nice, I didn't actually know those were based on suggestions lol I really hope all new eyes going forward are vials like glowing and dark sclera
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
I absolutely love these! I would be so delighted if they were implemented; major support!
I absolutely love these! I would be so delighted if they were implemented; major support!
BJKcIFs6_o.png
GORGEOUS!
GORGEOUS!
tastefulmarketing.gif
Oooh, I like that! I want that! Support!
Oooh, I like that! I want that! Support!
egg.gif
Support, there is not a single one of these I dislike. I would be trapped with so many perma-babies if these were a thing uuuuuu I want em
Support, there is not a single one of these I dislike. I would be trapped with so many perma-babies if these were a thing uuuuuu I want em
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
These are gorgeous!
These are gorgeous!
I've got only three words for all this gorgeous:
Heck.YEAH.Support!
I've got only three words for all this gorgeous:
Heck.YEAH.Support!
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
I am curious to what the original plague eyes would look like brightened up. The original looks too much like blood, but brighter would (probably) trigger less people.

I think of plague as less bleeding eyes, and more puss draining eyes, but that would be far more triggering imo.
I am curious to what the original plague eyes would look like brightened up. The original looks too much like blood, but brighter would (probably) trigger less people.

I think of plague as less bleeding eyes, and more puss draining eyes, but that would be far more triggering imo.
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
I absolutely love the way these look! 100% support!
I absolutely love the way these look! 100% support!
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35