Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New eye type: Paladin
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
YES, arcane can't be the only one with the eye not being the limit :U i love this a ton because even if the eye is tiny. you'll see other stuff!

Edit: i was wondering how Arcane's looked like it's symbol...it took my tired mind a moment and i love it. so flipping clever OP.
YES, arcane can't be the only one with the eye not being the limit :U i love this a ton because even if the eye is tiny. you'll see other stuff!

Edit: i was wondering how Arcane's looked like it's symbol...it took my tired mind a moment and i love it. so flipping clever OP.
TBD
I like these, although Arcane's primal is already glowy runes, so this seems unlikely.
I like these, although Arcane's primal is already glowy runes, so this seems unlikely.
I freaking love these! Oh I want them to be real so bad. I love all the eyes here even the ones for the flights I'm not so fond of.
I freaking love these! Oh I want them to be real so bad. I love all the eyes here even the ones for the flights I'm not so fond of.
[center]I love all of these! Although, Arcane's eyes look a little too much like this: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=26941,27766&xt=dressing.png[/img] Not that it's a bad thing though![/center]
I love all of these! Although, Arcane's eyes look a little too much like this:
dummy?breed=10&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=26941,27766&xt=dressing.png
Not that it's a bad thing though!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
Really love the Shadow and Wind eyes! Totally would love to see this implemented into the game sometime
Really love the Shadow and Wind eyes! Totally would love to see this implemented into the game sometime
This is great. Give me the shadow ones NOW
This is great. Give me the shadow ones NOW
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
Heard a lot of people wanting me to bring back the bleeding version of plague, so I cleaned it up and it's on the front as an alt version [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/fad07551-59f0-4d7e-8186-075a7b7efc39/dcshnls-ced309d8-29af-46bf-80cf-5b9ab2f57f92.jpg[/img]
Heard a lot of people wanting me to bring back the bleeding version of plague, so I cleaned it up and it's on the front as an alt version

dcshnls-ced309d8-29af-46bf-80cf-5b9ab2f57f92.jpg
I suuuuper support this. I ADORE the concept. My favorites are probably ice, nature, water, wind, and especially shadow. I love the glowy blue accents ahhh
for hte plague my vote would be the first one, the one that looks like markings rather than the one imitating blood.
I suuuuper support this. I ADORE the concept. My favorites are probably ice, nature, water, wind, and especially shadow. I love the glowy blue accents ahhh
for hte plague my vote would be the first one, the one that looks like markings rather than the one imitating blood.
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
These are stunning!
I 100% support this and the idea to have them be a treasure market place item
It could also compliment specific character designs or help with changing the eye colour without switching flights for already existing dergs!
These are stunning!
I 100% support this and the idea to have them be a treasure market place item
It could also compliment specific character designs or help with changing the eye colour without switching flights for already existing dergs!
RMVPi3d.png
how about earth?
how about earth?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35