Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New eye type: Paladin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Saphirosa

I wouldn't mind having them being breedable, though I think that they should have vials as I'm sure people would want this on their already existing dragons rather than just having to get lucky. So breeding is a maybe but vials are a must.

@TheWhiteTigerGod

If Swipp it would have to be an easy recipe as it can only be used once and cannot be passed down. Swipp was a suggestion to keep the eyes rare enough to keep them special. So no rare gather items. Or rare coli drops.

@gemajgall

I tried to avoid making arcane too close to primal by making it thicker and focusing under the eyes. I can see where there are similarities. I could extend the markings down the cheeks more to make them more prominent?

Also, I don't think it would fit, but I'll whip you up some sample art using small and big eyes ^^ Just for fun

@Saphirosa

I wouldn't mind having them being breedable, though I think that they should have vials as I'm sure people would want this on their already existing dragons rather than just having to get lucky. So breeding is a maybe but vials are a must.

@TheWhiteTigerGod

If Swipp it would have to be an easy recipe as it can only be used once and cannot be passed down. Swipp was a suggestion to keep the eyes rare enough to keep them special. So no rare gather items. Or rare coli drops.

@gemajgall

I tried to avoid making arcane too close to primal by making it thicker and focusing under the eyes. I can see where there are similarities. I could extend the markings down the cheeks more to make them more prominent?

Also, I don't think it would fit, but I'll whip you up some sample art using small and big eyes ^^ Just for fun

I like these except I think Plague's is too pointy considering there are no edges on our flight symbol and that's the main feature on the eyes
I like these except I think Plague's is too pointy considering there are no edges on our flight symbol and that's the main feature on the eyes
cPW6H3E.png
@PrinceRaven I had them 'bleeding' before but there was a concern that it might upset people (like plague and shadow primary do)

Being the the symbol has very little to do with the actual element (like nature is a tree and lightning is lightning), it's hard to get something representative of the flight and that does bother anyone. My goal was war paint and we do have lots of pointy bits in our aesthetic (the bones/horns that stick out of everything).

I'm open to suggestions if you can think of something that would work better ^^
@PrinceRaven I had them 'bleeding' before but there was a concern that it might upset people (like plague and shadow primary do)

Being the the symbol has very little to do with the actual element (like nature is a tree and lightning is lightning), it's hard to get something representative of the flight and that does bother anyone. My goal was war paint and we do have lots of pointy bits in our aesthetic (the bones/horns that stick out of everything).

I'm open to suggestions if you can think of something that would work better ^^
Also, I don't think they should be breedable. I think the only breedable eyes should be the ones we already have. These would be best suited as a higher ticket item (not as high as genes) in the treasure market place. More items that people love that act as a treasure sink, the better.
Also, I don't think they should be breedable. I think the only breedable eyes should be the ones we already have. These would be best suited as a higher ticket item (not as high as genes) in the treasure market place. More items that people love that act as a treasure sink, the better.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@gemajgall I did an alternative to arcane, is this any better? [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/fad07551-59f0-4d7e-8186-075a7b7efc39/dcs6ljs-504588a2-94e8-4b8f-ac85-f288c5cca581.jpg[/img] Also, on the 'symbols in eyes' idea [img]https://i.gyazo.com/fe8c18c8b20e1cb19b32c34fd9cccf2e.png[/img] It's ok in baby spirals, unfortunately, there's no way you can fit anything in the 11 pixels which is an adult guardian's eye
@gemajgall

I did an alternative to arcane, is this any better?

dcs6ljs-504588a2-94e8-4b8f-ac85-f288c5cca581.jpg

Also, on the 'symbols in eyes' idea

fe8c18c8b20e1cb19b32c34fd9cccf2e.png

It's ok in baby spirals, unfortunately, there's no way you can fit anything in the 11 pixels which is an adult guardian's eye

if you want it to be rare like on par with other fancy eyes then maybe coli drops. esp if you're calling them 'paladin' eyes like as in warriors representing their flight? would tie nicely into lore, could coin a phrase like 'earn your stripes/eyes' by proving your worth against foes, etc.

either way i love these designs so so much and i want them all right this second thanks
if you want it to be rare like on par with other fancy eyes then maybe coli drops. esp if you're calling them 'paladin' eyes like as in warriors representing their flight? would tie nicely into lore, could coin a phrase like 'earn your stripes/eyes' by proving your worth against foes, etc.

either way i love these designs so so much and i want them all right this second thanks
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
The designs are the best, but the word "Paladin" means only the light-blessed wariors.. Or the wariors which uses the powers of light and holy stuff..
So.. It only can be valuable to the Light flight.
And maybe better name for those eye type is "Defenders" or even maybe give them all unique names which would represent flights?
Like..
Nature - Druidical
Plague - Survivor
Water - Scryer
Etc.
The designs are the best, but the word "Paladin" means only the light-blessed wariors.. Or the wariors which uses the powers of light and holy stuff..
And maybe better name for those eye type is "Defenders" or even maybe give them all unique names which would represent flights?
Like..
Nature - Druidical
Plague - Survivor
Water - Scryer
Etc.
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
So much support! I absolutely love all of these designs and would love to see something like this implemented [quote name="MorganDanwell" date="2018-11-17 01:31:32" ] The designs are the best, but the word "Paladin" means only the light-blessed wariors.. Or the wariors which uses the powers of light and holy stuff.. So.. It only can be valuable to the Light flight. And maybe better name for those eye type is "Defenders" or even maybe give them all unique names which would represent flights? Like.. Nature - Druidical Plague - Survivor Water - Scryer Etc. [/quote] ??? No it doesn't??? [img]https://i.imgur.com/YzD9i1i.png[/img]
So much support! I absolutely love all of these designs and would love to see something like this implemented
MorganDanwell wrote on 2018-11-17 01:31:32:
Like..
Nature - Druidical
Plague - Survivor
Water - Scryer
Etc.

??? No it doesn't???

YzD9i1i.png
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
[quote name="MorganDanwell" date="2018-11-17 01:31:32" ] The designs are the best, but the word "Paladin" means only the light-blessed wariors.. Or the wariors which uses the powers of light and holy stuff.. So.. It only can be valuable to the Light flight. And maybe better name for those eye type is "Defenders" or even maybe give them all unique names which would represent flights? Like.. Nature - Druidical Plague - Survivor Water - Scryer Etc. [/quote] I picked 'paladin' because in D&D they're basically knights that fight in the name of their god. Those who have it have the mark of their flight/god and lore wise it could be those to vow their lives to their deity and becomes their warriors. Paladins in D&D are also known for spells and these were also 'mage' eyes. Also 'guardian' was taken, lol
MorganDanwell wrote on 2018-11-17 01:31:32:
Like..
Nature - Druidical
Plague - Survivor
Water - Scryer
Etc.

I picked 'paladin' because in D&D they're basically knights that fight in the name of their god. Those who have it have the mark of their flight/god and lore wise it could be those to vow their lives to their deity and becomes their warriors. Paladins in D&D are also known for spells and these were also 'mage' eyes.

Also 'guardian' was taken, lol
Support; I'd love to see this as an applicable eye vial exclusive to the Treasure MP, since our existing eye vials (besides Common) are either retired & in limited supply (Scattersights), are difficult to get for most players (Dark Sclera) or require premium currency (Glowing).

An alternative name could be "Runic", if for some reason "Paladin" is unacceptable.
Support; I'd love to see this as an applicable eye vial exclusive to the Treasure MP, since our existing eye vials (besides Common) are either retired & in limited supply (Scattersights), are difficult to get for most players (Dark Sclera) or require premium currency (Glowing).

An alternative name could be "Runic", if for some reason "Paladin" is unacceptable.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35