Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | So I have a problem with multi-eye.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Midorikage I think the easy solution would be to just have a low level-ish Baldwin brewable that make a dragon from then on able to have the weirder mutation hatchlings. Basically an opt-in toggle for our dragons. A small symbol on our dragon, to show that they have been exposed to mutagen. And then another brewable, or treasure market place item that switches it off, so that those who dont want it can sell and buy safely. And if they go that route, they could come up with even more weird eye options that get switched on that way. Third eye etc.

I do like the other colors, I like variety. Just don't like grotesque mutations jumping up out of nowhere.

2 pools: mild color variants and obvious mutations. It should be cheap and easy to opt-in or opt-out, but the option should be there.
@Midorikage I think the easy solution would be to just have a low level-ish Baldwin brewable that make a dragon from then on able to have the weirder mutation hatchlings. Basically an opt-in toggle for our dragons. A small symbol on our dragon, to show that they have been exposed to mutagen. And then another brewable, or treasure market place item that switches it off, so that those who dont want it can sell and buy safely. And if they go that route, they could come up with even more weird eye options that get switched on that way. Third eye etc.

I do like the other colors, I like variety. Just don't like grotesque mutations jumping up out of nowhere.

2 pools: mild color variants and obvious mutations. It should be cheap and easy to opt-in or opt-out, but the option should be there.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Making things easier to newbies isnt a good excuse to allow body horror to just appear in your dragons with no way to prevent it, and not every single newbie would want body horror in their hatchlings either.

support for this.
Making things easier to newbies isnt a good excuse to allow body horror to just appear in your dragons with no way to prevent it, and not every single newbie would want body horror in their hatchlings either.

support for this.
I guess I've got the unpopular opinion because I adore it for being weird and quirky. c:
I guess I've got the unpopular opinion because I adore it for being weird and quirky. c:
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]
Have seen brewable multi-gaze suggested elsewhere and I think it's a good idea!
Have seen brewable multi-gaze suggested elsewhere and I think it's a good idea!
supporting like heck

i don't have an issue with the body horror eyes (aside from annoyance if i wanted a different type instead) but i know a lot of people who can't even use the scattersight vials because of the chance that they might get a body horror eye type.
supporting like heck

i don't have an issue with the body horror eyes (aside from annoyance if i wanted a different type instead) but i know a lot of people who can't even use the scattersight vials because of the chance that they might get a body horror eye type.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
Or you can just sell them all to me :)

Or you can just sell them all to me :)

187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
Supporting OP
This update = do not want
Supporting OP
This update = do not want

fYghx9W.png
support
please please please give me this option ive grown a discomfort and possible phobia because of this feature
support
please please please give me this option ive grown a discomfort and possible phobia because of this feature
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
Supporting!
Supporting!
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
Huge support.
Especially for these ones:
  • A specialty eye-removing vial, like there are gene removing scrolls, available in the marketplace.
  • Multi-gaze, facet, and primal all available in the gem marketplace instead, with glowing being the rare eyes instead.
Huge support.
Especially for these ones:
  • A specialty eye-removing vial, like there are gene removing scrolls, available in the marketplace.
  • Multi-gaze, facet, and primal all available in the gem marketplace instead, with glowing being the rare eyes instead.
nNgJowc.png X4p2jRx.png
Pgv53XB.png
oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
HxL61bT.png
9R2Unq1.png
sHV5hf8.png
gVI5OAO.png
cdqdRxL.png
bx7nz65.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16