Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | So I have a problem with multi-eye.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I like the idea of multi-eye as a brewable option.

Support.
I like the idea of multi-eye as a brewable option.

Support.
5LqH0sj.png
I’d go even further and remove multigaze, facet, and primal from the random breeding pool as these tend to have a large visual impact. Multigaze can be brewable, facet gatherable and primal as a coliseum drop

I also think there should be a removal vial
I’d go even further and remove multigaze, facet, and primal from the random breeding pool as these tend to have a large visual impact. Multigaze can be brewable, facet gatherable and primal as a coliseum drop

I also think there should be a removal vial
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I support.

The example I saw in the update post almost made me sick. I have a phobia of holes (i forget the science word) and the visual gave me the same feeling and dread. I couldn't stand it.
The idea of future breedings having a chance to produce those makes me never want to breed again, which is tough for me. It's part of a project I'm working on, plus I do it often for fodder.
I support.

The example I saw in the update post almost made me sick. I have a phobia of holes (i forget the science word) and the visual gave me the same feeling and dread. I couldn't stand it.
The idea of future breedings having a chance to produce those makes me never want to breed again, which is tough for me. It's part of a project I'm working on, plus I do it often for fodder.
2B1CAE9A-5E8B-4250-B7B1-55DC04312EDE.pngE3sjxsi.pngsN7OFwo.pngqYCod4C.png6Zs7hJu.png

He/Him | FR+3
PMs Open | Friends Closed

fmVmCk2.png
lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngiiaMf9J.pngJzUZHeP.png
[quote name="Lurkkk" date="2018-06-08 04:34:24" ] I have a phobia of holes (i forget the science word) [/quote] Triptophobia, the fear of getting ripped off at the Swapp stand. ... Just kidding, and I know I spelled it wrong I just don't know the correct spelling. Sorry.
Lurkkk wrote on 2018-06-08 04:34:24:
I have a phobia of holes (i forget the science word)

Triptophobia, the fear of getting ripped off at the Swapp stand.

... Just kidding, and I know I spelled it wrong I just don't know the correct spelling. Sorry.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Oof, sucks that some of the eyes are making people uncomfortable. I've never had issues with gore or body horror so I suppose I'm lucky in that regard.

I 110% support for an eye type reversion to common-type scroll, similar in function to the Remove Gene scrolls. This would help alleviate discomfort for users who don't feel comfortable with certain eye types for whatever reason and give more control on an otherwise RNG-determined variable.

I also like the idea of multi-eyes being a Baldwin brewable item, it definitely sounds like something that Baldwin would cook up. It would also diversify how eye types could be obtained as we already have an option via the Gem marketplace for the glowing eyes, and give more control over eye type for the reason I mentioned above.

I've also seen the alternate idea where a settings toggle for only being able to see common eyes OR all eye types, OR being only able to see certain eye types exists, though I think the other suggestions this thread poses would be better to implement in the long-run.
Oof, sucks that some of the eyes are making people uncomfortable. I've never had issues with gore or body horror so I suppose I'm lucky in that regard.

I 110% support for an eye type reversion to common-type scroll, similar in function to the Remove Gene scrolls. This would help alleviate discomfort for users who don't feel comfortable with certain eye types for whatever reason and give more control on an otherwise RNG-determined variable.

I also like the idea of multi-eyes being a Baldwin brewable item, it definitely sounds like something that Baldwin would cook up. It would also diversify how eye types could be obtained as we already have an option via the Gem marketplace for the glowing eyes, and give more control over eye type for the reason I mentioned above.

I've also seen the alternate idea where a settings toggle for only being able to see common eyes OR all eye types, OR being only able to see certain eye types exists, though I think the other suggestions this thread poses would be better to implement in the long-run.
kbqBOtG.png
I stand by my statement that the eyes are a quaternary gene and treating them as anything else is nonsensical and arbitrary. I love the ART of the eyes and the IDEA of having multiple eyes types, and i appreciate the work that was put into making them a reality, but everything else about this mechanic is so wrong. There was similar trouble when jag/ros came out, but the thing is that jag/ros was reasonably possible to avoid significant exposure to because it would only pop up if you put it there to begin with. This? This is a jumpscare in gene form and not even a well-implemented one. I don't have any personal issues with the art of the multi-gaze or primal plague eyes (might actually use them myself if i get the opportunity), but for once in my entire FR life i have to agree that the new additions are a bit of a problem. I don't feel like they put more than a few afternoons worth of thought into the consequences of this system design. All of the problems with it just keep coming back to "it's a quaternary gene, it should be treated like one, and it isn't".
I stand by my statement that the eyes are a quaternary gene and treating them as anything else is nonsensical and arbitrary. I love the ART of the eyes and the IDEA of having multiple eyes types, and i appreciate the work that was put into making them a reality, but everything else about this mechanic is so wrong. There was similar trouble when jag/ros came out, but the thing is that jag/ros was reasonably possible to avoid significant exposure to because it would only pop up if you put it there to begin with. This? This is a jumpscare in gene form and not even a well-implemented one. I don't have any personal issues with the art of the multi-gaze or primal plague eyes (might actually use them myself if i get the opportunity), but for once in my entire FR life i have to agree that the new additions are a bit of a problem. I don't feel like they put more than a few afternoons worth of thought into the consequences of this system design. All of the problems with it just keep coming back to "it's a quaternary gene, it should be treated like one, and it isn't".
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Support. It would be nice to have the more unusual eye variants obtained through other ways instead of randomly through breeding.
Support. It would be nice to have the more unusual eye variants obtained through other ways instead of randomly through breeding.
Please, multi eye freaks me out, so much. I want there to be someway that I don't see it when breeding. Either by changing it the way you say, or by being able to censor these eyes.
Please, multi eye freaks me out, so much. I want there to be someway that I don't see it when breeding. Either by changing it the way you say, or by being able to censor these eyes.
407Ohsj.png
We just need a "revert back to common" scroll...
That would really solve a lot of problems.
We just need a "revert back to common" scroll...
That would really solve a lot of problems.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Support!

At the very least, we need a cheap, always-accessible "Common eye vial" or something. Like the "Remove Gene" scrolls, but for eyes. Multi-eyes is cool to me, but I find the Primal Plague eyes very upsetting. ;; I'm also not at all into horror, and I'm really happy I'm not in Plague to reduce my risk of getting one of these dragons... but I don't think I'll buy or scavenge for Plague eggs anymore.

Multi-eyes would be awesome as a Baldwin item, and fit right in. :0 Easy to opt into, and easy to avoid if you don't want it on a dragon. Randomly hatching a body horror baby from an ordinary nest feels weird, lore-wise...
Support!

At the very least, we need a cheap, always-accessible "Common eye vial" or something. Like the "Remove Gene" scrolls, but for eyes. Multi-eyes is cool to me, but I find the Primal Plague eyes very upsetting. ;; I'm also not at all into horror, and I'm really happy I'm not in Plague to reduce my risk of getting one of these dragons... but I don't think I'll buy or scavenge for Plague eggs anymore.

Multi-eyes would be awesome as a Baldwin item, and fit right in. :0 Easy to opt into, and easy to avoid if you don't want it on a dragon. Randomly hatching a body horror baby from an ordinary nest feels weird, lore-wise...
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16