Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | So I have a problem with multi-eye.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2018-06-08 04:30:19" ] I’d go even further and remove multigaze, facet, and primal from the random breeding pool as these tend to have a large visual impact. Multigaze can be brewable, facet gatherable and primal as a coliseum drop I also think there should be a removal vial [/quote] Literally this. Plz.
DragonSage wrote on 2018-06-08 04:30:19:
I’d go even further and remove multigaze, facet, and primal from the random breeding pool as these tend to have a large visual impact. Multigaze can be brewable, facet gatherable and primal as a coliseum drop

I also think there should be a removal vial

Literally this. Plz.
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
I love the idea of Multi-gaze as a brewable item, but for a different reason. I'm not triggered by it at all (and I'm sending a big hug to everyone who is) - I just love this eye type so much and I'd love to be able to put it on some of my dragons. Right now they're so rare that I doubt it'll ever happen considering my luck with RNG...
I love the idea of Multi-gaze as a brewable item, but for a different reason. I'm not triggered by it at all (and I'm sending a big hug to everyone who is) - I just love this eye type so much and I'd love to be able to put it on some of my dragons. Right now they're so rare that I doubt it'll ever happen considering my luck with RNG...
[quote name="Arinae" date="2018-06-10 09:27:20" ] I love the idea of Multi-gaze as a brewable item, but for a different reason. I'm not triggered by it at all (and I'm sending a big hug to everyone who is) - I just love this eye type so much and I'd love to be able to put it on some of my dragons. Right now they're so rare that I doubt it'll ever happen considering my luck with RNG... [/quote] I also thought more people would love the idea of multi-eye and glow being exchanged because of this. Those who loved multi-eye would at least have a guaranteed way of getting them on dragons, while those who dislike it would never have to worry about it popping up.
Arinae wrote on 2018-06-10 09:27:20:
I also thought more people would love the idea of multi-eye and glow being exchanged because of this. Those who loved multi-eye would at least have a guaranteed way of getting them on dragons, while those who dislike it would never have to worry about it popping up.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support. So much. Not a phobia or trigger for me, just want to be courteous to others and allow for a slight amount of control in breeding projects.
Support. So much. Not a phobia or trigger for me, just want to be courteous to others and allow for a slight amount of control in breeding projects.
Constant wanderer.
Support.

I actually love multi-eye for its horror potentia;, but at the same time, I agree that having something to remove it for those people for whom it is distressing should be an option. I particularly like the idea of it being a brewable eye instead of a rarity in nests, because then it's completely optional for those it hurts, but more available to those who want it.
Support.

I actually love multi-eye for its horror potentia;, but at the same time, I agree that having something to remove it for those people for whom it is distressing should be an option. I particularly like the idea of it being a brewable eye instead of a rarity in nests, because then it's completely optional for those it hurts, but more available to those who want it.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Support!

I was going to make this thread because my biggest issue is that I literally can't avoid these eyes. I hatched a primal nature dragon and immediately exalted it, then brought it back. A friend was courteous enough to hold him and sell him for me because his eyes make me nauseous.

I understand similar frustrations with flesh-colored ripple, the spiders vista, and jag/rose, or even the mushroom apparel. However, no one who has those aversions is forced to have those dragons in their lair or purchase that vista, whereas every nest of mine now serves as a "jump scare" potential.

I don't understand why these eyes aren't optional.
Support!

I was going to make this thread because my biggest issue is that I literally can't avoid these eyes. I hatched a primal nature dragon and immediately exalted it, then brought it back. A friend was courteous enough to hold him and sell him for me because his eyes make me nauseous.

I understand similar frustrations with flesh-colored ripple, the spiders vista, and jag/rose, or even the mushroom apparel. However, no one who has those aversions is forced to have those dragons in their lair or purchase that vista, whereas every nest of mine now serves as a "jump scare" potential.

I don't understand why these eyes aren't optional.
j3zsWMV.png
I'd like a "revert to normal" option for all non-common eyes and for multi-gaze to be brewable
I'd like a "revert to normal" option for all non-common eyes and for multi-gaze to be brewable
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="Arinae" date="2018-06-10 09:27:20" ] I love the idea of Multi-gaze as a brewable item, but for a different reason. I'm not triggered by it at all (and I'm sending a big hug to everyone who is) - I just love this eye type so much and I'd love to be able to put it on some of my dragons. Right now they're so rare that I doubt it'll ever happen considering my luck with RNG... [/quote] SAME HERE. I personally love it, though I can see how people find it gross, even I get a little squicked now and again with body horror, but I like it. They remind of Baskerville's eyes in Hellsing. Getting them should be an option that can be worked towards/purchased if a player wants them, but avoidable if a player genuinely has issues with it. Another person said to let Glowing Eyes be a random option instead of Primal or Mutli-Gaze, which would work.
Arinae wrote on 2018-06-10 09:27:20:

SAME HERE. I personally love it, though I can see how people find it gross, even I get a little squicked now and again with body horror, but I like it. They remind of Baskerville's eyes in Hellsing.

Getting them should be an option that can be worked towards/purchased if a player wants them, but avoidable if a player genuinely has issues with it.

Another person said to let Glowing Eyes be a random option instead of Primal or Mutli-Gaze, which would work.
I'm sorry I can't sympathize more but it's just a bunch of eyes, not gore or anything. Now, on the other hand, the primal plague look [i]is[/i] pretty gross, and while I don't have any aversions to horror (if something cartoony like this can be called that), I still don't like the aesthetic look of it (unless I wanted a plague-y dragon) and agree that something like this, that we could randomly get at any time, shouldn't be unchangeable Edit: [quote name="clw23" date="2018-06-10 17:01:36" ] I'd like a "revert to normal" option for all non-common eyes and for multi-gaze to be brewable [/quote] ^ Definitely want a revert to normal option (preferably for free). As for brewing, I don't see why it has to be specifically brewing (and specifically multigaze), but I will say that multi-gaze, primal, and glowing are the only "unique-looking" eyes*, so I think it would make sense for them to be available through some sort of unique gameplay, even if it's in addition to the breeding chances *I say that because Faceted, while pretty on hatchlings and male spirals, looks pretty much just like another "tint" on every other dragon because eyes are so small Another thing, trying to be entirely sincere here, it's unreasonable to expect FR to avoid all things that there might be a phobia for. There is a phobia for everything, but, as an example, we can't just stop making swiss cheese because some people have trypophobia. And Faceted? Does that mean we should get rid of crystal, facet, and bee, which have similar appearances? And primal shadow is literally just slime, like nicktoons stuff but purple. I can understand the fact that some people are [i]genuinely[/i] negatively affected by certain otherwise harmless things, and I'm sorry about that and I hope things get better for them, but the world still has to go on Last thing, I heartily agree the primal light eyes look very goofy. I was expecting something warm and beautiful and nope that's not what we got lol (also a shame since flights like nature, earth, and wind got such beautiful primal eyes). I also think the primal water eyes look a little goofy. Hopefully they'll introduce some more varieties in the future.
I'm sorry I can't sympathize more but it's just a bunch of eyes, not gore or anything. Now, on the other hand, the primal plague look is pretty gross, and while I don't have any aversions to horror (if something cartoony like this can be called that), I still don't like the aesthetic look of it (unless I wanted a plague-y dragon) and agree that something like this, that we could randomly get at any time, shouldn't be unchangeable

Edit:
clw23 wrote on 2018-06-10 17:01:36:
^ Definitely want a revert to normal option (preferably for free). As for brewing, I don't see why it has to be specifically brewing (and specifically multigaze), but I will say that multi-gaze, primal, and glowing are the only "unique-looking" eyes*, so I think it would make sense for them to be available through some sort of unique gameplay, even if it's in addition to the breeding chances

*I say that because Faceted, while pretty on hatchlings and male spirals, looks pretty much just like another "tint" on every other dragon because eyes are so small

Another thing, trying to be entirely sincere here, it's unreasonable to expect FR to avoid all things that there might be a phobia for. There is a phobia for everything, but, as an example, we can't just stop making swiss cheese because some people have trypophobia. And Faceted? Does that mean we should get rid of crystal, facet, and bee, which have similar appearances? And primal shadow is literally just slime, like nicktoons stuff but purple. I can understand the fact that some people are genuinely negatively affected by certain otherwise harmless things, and I'm sorry about that and I hope things get better for them, but the world still has to go on

Last thing, I heartily agree the primal light eyes look very goofy. I was expecting something warm and beautiful and nope that's not what we got lol (also a shame since flights like nature, earth, and wind got such beautiful primal eyes). I also think the primal water eyes look a little goofy. Hopefully they'll introduce some more varieties in the future.
BFEMrcM.png
I'd prefer if the glowing eyes stayed gem purchasable(Instead of replacing rare eyes, I love those!) and primal eyes were added to the gem marketplace(as well as keeping their randomized stats), Multigaze was ONLY able to be obtained by brewing them, and Facet/unusual/rare/uncommon/common were also available in the treasure marketplace along with the randomness in breeding.
I'd prefer if the glowing eyes stayed gem purchasable(Instead of replacing rare eyes, I love those!) and primal eyes were added to the gem marketplace(as well as keeping their randomized stats), Multigaze was ONLY able to be obtained by brewing them, and Facet/unusual/rare/uncommon/common were also available in the treasure marketplace along with the randomness in breeding.
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16