Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Changing your progen Tertiary color
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My custom got scattered multiple times because I hated her tertiary color. I love her new color scheme but I still miss the original colors I'd chosen for her. I wouldn't mind if the admins changed their mind and introduced an option to choose the tertiary colors, but it should be only for the progen, and not something like a single color scroll that can be purchased as that would kill breeding.

If the admins wanted to compensate existing players for the change they could possibly introduce a single lair-locked tertiary choice scroll that could be applied to the progen ((or possibly any dragon, for the cases like mine)) but once the scroll is used, that is it, there would never again be an option to choose/change just the tertiary.
My custom got scattered multiple times because I hated her tertiary color. I love her new color scheme but I still miss the original colors I'd chosen for her. I wouldn't mind if the admins changed their mind and introduced an option to choose the tertiary colors, but it should be only for the progen, and not something like a single color scroll that can be purchased as that would kill breeding.

If the admins wanted to compensate existing players for the change they could possibly introduce a single lair-locked tertiary choice scroll that could be applied to the progen ((or possibly any dragon, for the cases like mine)) but once the scroll is used, that is it, there would never again be an option to choose/change just the tertiary.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Instead of an account-locked scatterscroll, maybe the feature could be tied to progen restoration.

The form knows which dragon is your custom progen. And, considering that exalting/restoring a progen doesn't lose any information (bio is kept, stones are kept, level are kept - everything is kept as it is), introduce the feature as a part of progen restoration.

People would exalt their custom progen, then, upon recalling it (like, you can do it minutes after - no need to wait for a certain period of time), you'd be asked what color was the tertiary.

Naturally, this can only work once.
Instead of an account-locked scatterscroll, maybe the feature could be tied to progen restoration.

The form knows which dragon is your custom progen. And, considering that exalting/restoring a progen doesn't lose any information (bio is kept, stones are kept, level are kept - everything is kept as it is), introduce the feature as a part of progen restoration.

People would exalt their custom progen, then, upon recalling it (like, you can do it minutes after - no need to wait for a certain period of time), you'd be asked what color was the tertiary.

Naturally, this can only work once.
As much as I'd love to have a fully customised dragon and don't understand why we can't choose the tert, the only way I could see this being implanted is if they offered a full progen colour change. However, that would be unfair to those who have already spent lots on scatterscrolling their custom progen. For that reason, no support.
As much as I'd love to have a fully customised dragon and don't understand why we can't choose the tert, the only way I could see this being implanted is if they offered a full progen colour change. However, that would be unfair to those who have already spent lots on scatterscrolling their custom progen. For that reason, no support.
UwUnl7O.png
Support! My custom progen ended up with Royal tert, which only looks good with Glimmer, and I love Glimmer. So her tert's fine, but there are plenty of other people who ended up with unfortunate terts for their custom progens.
Support! My custom progen ended up with Royal tert, which only looks good with Glimmer, and I love Glimmer. So her tert's fine, but there are plenty of other people who ended up with unfortunate terts for their custom progens.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
I've been here since 2013 and I support custom tert on your custom progen even if I don't get to change mine. I'd love it if I could change mine, natch, but even if I couldn't, I wouldn't wish the RNG suffering on new players. I'm not into the "if I couldn't have it, no one can" thinking.
I've been here since 2013 and I support custom tert on your custom progen even if I don't get to change mine. I'd love it if I could change mine, natch, but even if I couldn't, I wouldn't wish the RNG suffering on new players. I'm not into the "if I couldn't have it, no one can" thinking.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
pls. my non-custom progens tert isnt bad but its not what i would have chosen.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="micahjaguar" date="2018-02-18 18:41:16" ] I've been here since 2013 and I support custom tert on your custom progen even if I don't get to change mine. I'd love it if I could change mine, natch, but even if I couldn't, I wouldn't wish the RNG suffering on new players. I'm not into the "if I couldn't have it, no one can" thinking. [/quote] This. THIS. I don't like my tert, but I wouldn't wish it on a newbie, either.
micahjaguar wrote on 2018-02-18 18:41:16:
This. THIS. I don't like my tert, but I wouldn't wish it on a newbie, either.
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="vidoxi" date="2018-02-18 21:39:16" ] pls. my non-custom progens tert isnt bad but its not what i would have chosen. [/quote] same here ^^
vidoxi wrote on 2018-02-18 21:39:16:

same here ^^
[quote name="ethanol" date="2018-02-18 05:32:01" ] I personally think choosing the primary/secondary colours of your custom are more than enough. If you don't like the tert, use a scatter scroll. [/quote] Nah bro, that's like going to a department store, picking out a matching Navy blue dress suit and then having the clerk hand you Magenta wing-tips and saying that's what you have to go out in. And if you refuse and demand to change the shoes, the clerk then says he can change them for $350, and you write them a check, they go into the back room and comes back with a Orange jacket, Purple slacks and White shoes. White shoes would work kinda with the Navy that you'd picked because it matches the lapel pins you want and the pocket chain you've already bought, but the Navy suit is now gone. And when you look at the Orange/Purple/White combo and just cringe, they then say they can keep going to get new outfits, so long as you keep writing $350 checks until finally they dig out a Sky jacket, Aqua pants and Navy shoes and you desperately run with it because at least the colors are kinda in the same neighborhood together. No... I'm not going to scatter the TWO colors I want and choose, for 100% chance of a color I'm going to not exactly want (and maybe only a 15% of being able to "work with"), and a 100% chance of loosing the two colors I did want. And [b]pay [/b]for the privilege of that loss. That's the kind of thing my random progen is for. The literal only thing I could indirectly choose was the sex of that dragon, and that's it. So tossing scatter money on the random is fine, not on the custom.
******* wrote on 2018-02-18 05:32:01:
I personally think choosing the primary/secondary colours of your custom are more than enough. If you don't like the tert, use a scatter scroll.

Nah bro, that's like going to a department store, picking out a matching Navy blue dress suit and then having the clerk hand you Magenta wing-tips and saying that's what you have to go out in.

And if you refuse and demand to change the shoes, the clerk then says he can change them for $350, and you write them a check, they go into the back room and comes back with a Orange jacket, Purple slacks and White shoes. White shoes would work kinda with the Navy that you'd picked because it matches the lapel pins you want and the pocket chain you've already bought, but the Navy suit is now gone.

And when you look at the Orange/Purple/White combo and just cringe, they then say they can keep going to get new outfits, so long as you keep writing $350 checks until finally they dig out a Sky jacket, Aqua pants and Navy shoes and you desperately run with it because at least the colors are kinda in the same neighborhood together.

No... I'm not going to scatter the TWO colors I want and choose, for 100% chance of a color I'm going to not exactly want (and maybe only a 15% of being able to "work with"), and a 100% chance of loosing the two colors I did want.

And pay for the privilege of that loss. That's the kind of thing my random progen is for. The literal only thing I could indirectly choose was the sex of that dragon, and that's it. So tossing scatter money on the random is fine, not on the custom.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Definite support. I got lucky with my tert (ice/azure/jade), but a Tert change scroll would definitely be nice for unlucky players. As an expansion, having the whole color wheel at our fingertips would be great, it is our CUSTOM progen.
I was honestly disappointed with how limited my options were for my progen, but the colors I got work. I just want everyone else to have equal opportunity.

Don't ping me.
Definite support. I got lucky with my tert (ice/azure/jade), but a Tert change scroll would definitely be nice for unlucky players. As an expansion, having the whole color wheel at our fingertips would be great, it is our CUSTOM progen.
I was honestly disappointed with how limited my options were for my progen, but the colors I got work. I just want everyone else to have equal opportunity.

Don't ping me.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9