Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Changing your progen Tertiary color
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
YES!!!!!!!!! I had thought about making a thread like this cuz picking the third color for your CUSTOM progen makes more sense, that and I really hate goldenrod, dark (dark YELLOW, noooo) and butt-ugly. I would've chosen a bright green since red, blue and green are my favorite colors. And I agree with almost everyone else here.
YES!!!!!!!!! I had thought about making a thread like this cuz picking the third color for your CUSTOM progen makes more sense, that and I really hate goldenrod, dark (dark YELLOW, noooo) and butt-ugly. I would've chosen a bright green since red, blue and green are my favorite colors. And I agree with almost everyone else here.
MuAIaYM.png
I'm definitely throwing my support behind this one.
I'm definitely throwing my support behind this one.

Arcana: Death
Horoscope: Virgo
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Like fanfiction? Check me out here or here for some work!
I support this. I really wouldn't even care if they didn't implement it for older players, new players should be able to make their custom progen fully customizable! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7830137] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78302/7830137_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my custom progen. She looks pretty good now right? All nice and nature-y? (though I would still love to change that [i]chartreuse[/i] ugh) She did not look like this when I made her. I WANTED her to look like a poison dart frog, so I picked mulberry and jungle. Purple and green look good together, and jungle tox brought some blue into her wings and she just looked marvelous. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=34&auth=73b8c9149d2d98b0ed09371d16ba86aedb0acc2f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] But her tert was [i][b]sunshine[/b][/i]. You all know how horrid sunshine looks. And it absolutely did not go with my otherwise-beautiful girl. So after I put in the time to get her her genes and figured out I could literally do nothing with her tert, I bought a total of SEVEN scatter scrolls and am still not entirely happy with her. Why should I shell out that much dragon cash just because the rng was a jerk? I was happy with the colors I chose, and not being able to choose the last color completely ruined her. I support this so no other newbie has to go through the complete frustration of having one color ruin the only dragon they get to customize.
I support this. I really wouldn't even care if they didn't implement it for older players, new players should be able to make their custom progen fully customizable!

7830137_350.png

This is my custom progen. She looks pretty good now right? All nice and nature-y? (though I would still love to change that chartreuse ugh)

She did not look like this when I made her. I WANTED her to look like a poison dart frog, so I picked mulberry and jungle. Purple and green look good together, and jungle tox brought some blue into her wings and she just looked marvelous.

dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=34&auth=73b8c9149d2d98b0ed09371d16ba86aedb0acc2f&dummyext=prev.png

But her tert was sunshine. You all know how horrid sunshine looks. And it absolutely did not go with my otherwise-beautiful girl. So after I put in the time to get her her genes and figured out I could literally do nothing with her tert, I bought a total of SEVEN scatter scrolls and am still not entirely happy with her.

Why should I shell out that much dragon cash just because the rng was a jerk? I was happy with the colors I chose, and not being able to choose the last color completely ruined her.

I support this so no other newbie has to go through the complete frustration of having one color ruin the only dragon they get to customize.
photofunky.gif
[quote name="@thecatsred" date="2018-02-23 08:09:18" ] [quote name="Nonstop" date="2018-02-22 23:10:11" ] the suggestion is fine, but maybe a different method than an account/progen-locked scatterscroll? i exalted my progens and don't want them anymore, and i certainly dont want a progen-locked scatterscroll sitting in my inventory, mocking me with its presence. i like the exalt-restoration method someone mentioned on a previous page! i think that might be a good idea, although a bit counter-intuitive for newbies. (altho perhaps newbies would just be allowed to choose their tert upon creation if this is implemented??) [/quote] Why would I want to scatter a dragon I made with specific colors in mind? I can just use a regular scatter scroll in that case. [/quote] what does that have to do with what i said? i was talking about this facet of the suggestion: [quote name="ChickenOverlord" date="2018-02-14 11:03:13" ] Atleast make somekind of scatterscroll just for tert colors or something like that. [/quote] [quote name="gemajgall" date="2018-02-14 11:20:42" ] I think the staff should change things so all new players can pick all three colors of their custom dragon (from the full range of the color wheel at that). If the staff feels they "owe" existing players, they could give all existing account a single, account-locked (maybe even progen locked) tert color scatter/choice scroll to make up for it (also open the the full color wheel). [/quote] where i said i would prefer for, if this suggestion was implemented, a different item than a progen-locked scatterscroll, because i don't have my progens and it wouldn't make sense for me to have the item. the second part was referencing this: [quote name="Sopheroo" date="2018-02-18 08:31:08" ] Instead of an account-locked scatterscroll, maybe the feature could be tied to progen restoration. The form knows which dragon is your custom progen. And, considering that exalting/restoring a progen doesn't lose any information (bio is kept, stones are kept, level are kept - everything is kept as it is), introduce the feature as a part of progen restoration. People would exalt their custom progen, then, upon recalling it (like, you can do it minutes after - no need to wait for a certain period of time), you'd be asked what color was the tertiary. Naturally, this can only work once. [/quote] i don't understand what your reply had to do with what i'm talking about.
@thecatsred wrote on 2018-02-23 08:09:18:
Nonstop wrote on 2018-02-22 23:10:11:
the suggestion is fine, but maybe a different method than an account/progen-locked scatterscroll? i exalted my progens and don't want them anymore, and i certainly dont want a progen-locked scatterscroll sitting in my inventory, mocking me with its presence.

i like the exalt-restoration method someone mentioned on a previous page! i think that might be a good idea, although a bit counter-intuitive for newbies. (altho perhaps newbies would just be allowed to choose their tert upon creation if this is implemented??)

Why would I want to scatter a dragon I made with specific colors in mind? I can just use a regular scatter scroll in that case.

what does that have to do with what i said? i was talking about this facet of the suggestion:
ChickenOverlord wrote on 2018-02-14 11:03:13:
Atleast make somekind of scatterscroll just for tert colors or something like that.
gemajgall wrote on 2018-02-14 11:20:42:
I think the staff should change things so all new players can pick all three colors of their custom dragon (from the full range of the color wheel at that). If the staff feels they "owe" existing players, they could give all existing account a single, account-locked (maybe even progen locked) tert color scatter/choice scroll to make up for it (also open the the full color wheel).
where i said i would prefer for, if this suggestion was implemented, a different item than a progen-locked scatterscroll, because i don't have my progens and it wouldn't make sense for me to have the item.

the second part was referencing this:
Sopheroo wrote on 2018-02-18 08:31:08:
Instead of an account-locked scatterscroll, maybe the feature could be tied to progen restoration.

The form knows which dragon is your custom progen. And, considering that exalting/restoring a progen doesn't lose any information (bio is kept, stones are kept, level are kept - everything is kept as it is), introduce the feature as a part of progen restoration.

People would exalt their custom progen, then, upon recalling it (like, you can do it minutes after - no need to wait for a certain period of time), you'd be asked what color was the tertiary.

Naturally, this can only work once.

i don't understand what your reply had to do with what i'm talking about.
NY105Sx.gif
Support because I have a pretty good progen color but the tert. The TERT.

I might as well use the scroll that scrambles all your colors and probably get a better tert color ;3;
Support because I have a pretty good progen color but the tert. The TERT.

I might as well use the scroll that scrambles all your colors and probably get a better tert color ;3;
@Nonstop There is a way to recover your progens even if you exalted them.
@Nonstop There is a way to recover your progens even if you exalted them.
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
@ChickenOverlord

i know, but i don't want my progens.
@ChickenOverlord

i know, but i don't want my progens.
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop Why?, Your custom progen is your ONLY custom derg. If you hate it that much then why not scatter it?
@Nonstop Why?, Your custom progen is your ONLY custom derg. If you hate it that much then why not scatter it?
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
@ChickenOverlord

it's not that i hate them, i just don't want them? i have nicer, better dragons in my lair and space is limited? why would i bother scattering my dragons into something i *might* like and can never get rid of besides exalting when i can have all of my other gen1s and whatnot??
@ChickenOverlord

it's not that i hate them, i just don't want them? i have nicer, better dragons in my lair and space is limited? why would i bother scattering my dragons into something i *might* like and can never get rid of besides exalting when i can have all of my other gen1s and whatnot??
NY105Sx.gif
@BlueJaysFeather Eh I think glimmer looks pretty sweet to me tbh and if you got the right blue/goldish apparel I think she could be uniquely fabulous! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=45&auth=7562cfd7cf64584254fbdff2968b4ab14ae16074&dummyext=prev.png[/img] On a related note however, I support this. I understand why they first started not letting you choose a dragon's tert but I think that later in the game once the player understands what the tert color is for that they should be allowed to customize it.
@BlueJaysFeather Eh I think glimmer looks pretty sweet to me tbh and if you got the right blue/goldish apparel I think she could be uniquely fabulous!
dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=8&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=45&auth=7562cfd7cf64584254fbdff2968b4ab14ae16074&dummyext=prev.png

On a related note however, I support this. I understand why they first started not letting you choose a dragon's tert but I think that later in the game once the player understands what the tert color is for that they should be allowed to customize it.
XriSV9h.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9