Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli camping screen issues
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
[img]https://i.imgur.com/cmsZzhi.png[/img] I don't have vision issues. Finding the dragon on this particular captcha was not easy. I cannot imagine how anyone with vision issues is able to try and do these captchas. I already have to have it zoomed in to find the dragons. The fact that this has been an ongoing issue for several years is disappointing.
cmsZzhi.png

I don't have vision issues. Finding the dragon on this particular captcha was not easy. I cannot imagine how anyone with vision issues is able to try and do these captchas. I already have to have it zoomed in to find the dragons.

The fact that this has been an ongoing issue for several years is disappointing.
fae/faer
FR+17
[quote name="Sunlightdruid" date="2024-06-07 07:24:46" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cmsZzhi.png[/img] I don't have vision issues. Finding the dragon on this particular captcha was not easy. I cannot imagine how anyone with vision issues is able to try and do these captchas. I already have to have it zoomed in to find the dragons. The fact that this has been an ongoing issue for several years is disappointing. [/quote] Supporting this. I have no vision issues but these captchas are impossible at times even for me, I can't even imagine the struggle they are for someone having vision issues. I have also noticed with the zoomed in version there are hitbox issues where I click on the dragon and it registers it as wrong, just adding to the frustration. I fully understand the need for the captcha, but there are so many other accessible options out there, perhaps its possible to use one of those until the camping gets an accessibility update?
Sunlightdruid wrote on 2024-06-07 07:24:46:
cmsZzhi.png

I don't have vision issues. Finding the dragon on this particular captcha was not easy. I cannot imagine how anyone with vision issues is able to try and do these captchas. I already have to have it zoomed in to find the dragons.

The fact that this has been an ongoing issue for several years is disappointing.

Supporting this. I have no vision issues but these captchas are impossible at times even for me, I can't even imagine the struggle they are for someone having vision issues.
I have also noticed with the zoomed in version there are hitbox issues where I click on the dragon and it registers it as wrong, just adding to the frustration.
I fully understand the need for the captcha, but there are so many other accessible options out there, perhaps its possible to use one of those until the camping gets an accessibility update?
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74