Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Another Lair idea...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
I see a problem in this (forgive me if someone else has mentioned this). One of the hurdles in Flight Rising is lair expansions, which apparently go into the millions quickly. If one were to start a new lair, the expansions would go back down to ~5000t... For a lair space that would initially cost millions.
However, I would support lair tabs. If that's the idea you were sort of going for, then support! My only concern is that lair expansions become far less of a treasure sink as intended.
I see a problem in this (forgive me if someone else has mentioned this). One of the hurdles in Flight Rising is lair expansions, which apparently go into the millions quickly. If one were to start a new lair, the expansions would go back down to ~5000t... For a lair space that would initially cost millions.
However, I would support lair tabs. If that's the idea you were sort of going for, then support! My only concern is that lair expansions become far less of a treasure sink as intended.
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
@Undergrowth

It was already said, that the new lair expansions should be more expensive or at the same rate as the current expansions. I know, if we would go back to 5000 treasure, it would looseit's reputation as a treasure sink^^
@Undergrowth

It was already said, that the new lair expansions should be more expensive or at the same rate as the current expansions. I know, if we would go back to 5000 treasure, it would looseit's reputation as a treasure sink^^
egg.gif
@Atax

The main idea behind this one was just a fun ideas. It was nothing really important. I just thought, "What if?"
It would be good for lore too I guess^^
@Atax

The main idea behind this one was just a fun ideas. It was nothing really important. I just thought, "What if?"
It would be good for lore too I guess^^
egg.gif
I feel like this is a way to get around the no multi-accounting rule. Why even have flights in the first place if we can just purchase a whole new lair or even just nests from a different flight?

Lair tabs within your own lair and element could be an interesting idea, but no support for anything that gives you direct access to more than one flight element.

Please do not ping me in this thread.
I feel like this is a way to get around the no multi-accounting rule. Why even have flights in the first place if we can just purchase a whole new lair or even just nests from a different flight?

Lair tabs within your own lair and element could be an interesting idea, but no support for anything that gives you direct access to more than one flight element.

Please do not ping me in this thread.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@AoiNoRyuu Thank you for clarification. In that case, what Stormdragon said above is very much valid.
@AoiNoRyuu Thank you for clarification. In that case, what Stormdragon said above is very much valid.
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
@AoiNoRyuu
Support. It seems like a really great concept, and would be useful for those of us who are constantly struggling with lair space not my fault that I love to buy more and more pretty dragons
@AoiNoRyuu
Support. It seems like a really great concept, and would be useful for those of us who are constantly struggling with lair space not my fault that I love to buy more and more pretty dragons
Lichtdrache.gif
@Sootfeather

You should write a bit more, because just "Support" is against the rules :)
Just a hint so that you won't get in trouble^^

But I know your pain. Even I can't stop buying more and more pretty dragons. My friend who is holding them for me sometimes get mad at me about that XD
@Sootfeather

You should write a bit more, because just "Support" is against the rules :)
Just a hint so that you won't get in trouble^^

But I know your pain. Even I can't stop buying more and more pretty dragons. My friend who is holding them for me sometimes get mad at me about that XD
egg.gif
Oh, thanks for telling me!
Oh, thanks for telling me!
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="JCStitches" date=2016-09-14 05:39:37] Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy: Quote: The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them: Support No support Quoting another post Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support Thank you! [/quote] Another little reminder!
JCStitches wrote on 2016-09-14:
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!

Another little reminder!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
This sounds great! Support this idea whole-heartedly.
This sounds great! Support this idea whole-heartedly.
im a funny little lesbian. greyace. nonbiney. they/he/she. star trek
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28