Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Another Lair idea...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@AoiNoRyuu

I SUPPORT!! I AM SERIOUSLY LACKING LAIR SPACE!!

@XxRQYTxX
Do you support? XD
@AoiNoRyuu

I SUPPORT!! I AM SERIOUSLY LACKING LAIR SPACE!!

@XxRQYTxX
Do you support? XD
You can add me to the list of supporters! I'm not for the extra of 'buying more gathering turns', because I feel that'd just be a bit unfair to newer players (because older players with lots of cash would be able to buy many more gathering turns, therefore having greater chances of getting more special items from gathering & all that).

I do like the idea of being able to buy lairs from other deities, to have nests where the dragons get another eye colour!

Also, it should be easy to switch dragons from the main lair to the secondary lair.

Additional suggestions:
-Have a smaller size limit on the secondary lair (because otherwise, one player would be able to have way too many dragons, I feel).
-A limit of one extra lair. Otherwise it may become a bit unfair (because you could just buy 10 extra lairs to have one for every Flight & breed dragons with a certain eye colour there and stuff)
-To have the expansions be at least twice as expensive as in the regular lair
-To change to flight of your second lair, you'd have one free change (as with the regular lair), but after that it'll cost gems as well.
-Maybe not just have the extra nesting grounds, or just one nest in the secondary lair.

Just a few things I thought of that may have to be implemented to not have it be too drastic a change.
You can add me to the list of supporters! I'm not for the extra of 'buying more gathering turns', because I feel that'd just be a bit unfair to newer players (because older players with lots of cash would be able to buy many more gathering turns, therefore having greater chances of getting more special items from gathering & all that).

I do like the idea of being able to buy lairs from other deities, to have nests where the dragons get another eye colour!

Also, it should be easy to switch dragons from the main lair to the secondary lair.

Additional suggestions:
-Have a smaller size limit on the secondary lair (because otherwise, one player would be able to have way too many dragons, I feel).
-A limit of one extra lair. Otherwise it may become a bit unfair (because you could just buy 10 extra lairs to have one for every Flight & breed dragons with a certain eye colour there and stuff)
-To have the expansions be at least twice as expensive as in the regular lair
-To change to flight of your second lair, you'd have one free change (as with the regular lair), but after that it'll cost gems as well.
-Maybe not just have the extra nesting grounds, or just one nest in the secondary lair.

Just a few things I thought of that may have to be implemented to not have it be too drastic a change.
I support this idea, however there are one or two things i'm iffy on.

I agree that buying multiple different Types of lairs isn't a good idea and is too much like having multiple accounts. Just your chosen element. Nothing more.

Eleven also seems like a very high number. No one should really NEED more than 5 total lairs and even that is a lot of space once a lair is completely expanded.

On that note, I think that restricting Lair buys to only members who have lairs that are fully expanded is fair and reasonable. You shouldn't be buying more lairs if you can expand the one you already have. So, once your starter Lair is fully expanded, you can buy a second. Once that second is fully expanded, you can get a third and so on and so forth.
I support this idea, however there are one or two things i'm iffy on.

I agree that buying multiple different Types of lairs isn't a good idea and is too much like having multiple accounts. Just your chosen element. Nothing more.

Eleven also seems like a very high number. No one should really NEED more than 5 total lairs and even that is a lot of space once a lair is completely expanded.

On that note, I think that restricting Lair buys to only members who have lairs that are fully expanded is fair and reasonable. You shouldn't be buying more lairs if you can expand the one you already have. So, once your starter Lair is fully expanded, you can buy a second. Once that second is fully expanded, you can get a third and so on and so forth.
inb912.jpg
Kind of supporting, kind of not.

I love the idea! Not the different elements, but more than one lair - sure! I don't see what could go wrong. This is an amazing idea, but I think you should only be able to buy a lair when all your lairs are completely full. Example: You have one lair, and it's halfway full. You can't buy another lair until the one you have completely full. And only when that new lair is completely full can you buy another lair. I think it'd be more organized that way - but that's just me! C:

Another good idea would be, simply, more lair space. It'd be simpler and easier if you don't have to buy another lair, but if you could just expand your lair like we all do now. Personally, I'd enjoy that better.

Sincerely,
~ Echoflame
Kind of supporting, kind of not.

I love the idea! Not the different elements, but more than one lair - sure! I don't see what could go wrong. This is an amazing idea, but I think you should only be able to buy a lair when all your lairs are completely full. Example: You have one lair, and it's halfway full. You can't buy another lair until the one you have completely full. And only when that new lair is completely full can you buy another lair. I think it'd be more organized that way - but that's just me! C:

Another good idea would be, simply, more lair space. It'd be simpler and easier if you don't have to buy another lair, but if you could just expand your lair like we all do now. Personally, I'd enjoy that better.

Sincerely,
~ Echoflame
Support for everything, especially the mather themed apparel set, with the second lair, you should have to buy every nest, and not start out with two, this would stop it from becoming like a second account.
Support for everything, especially the mather themed apparel set, with the second lair, you should have to buy every nest, and not start out with two, this would stop it from becoming like a second account.
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
No support, because as was mentioned before I feel that it would not only mess with the dynamic of the game, it would also be too much like having more than one account.

I just think, if you want more lair space then save up and buy more lair space?
My counter argument to this would be having something akin to "folders".

Different areas maybe that you could group certain dragons together in. Maybe you could even buy more space in those subsets, but they'd still be under the same lair. Does that make sense?
No support, because as was mentioned before I feel that it would not only mess with the dynamic of the game, it would also be too much like having more than one account.

I just think, if you want more lair space then save up and buy more lair space?
My counter argument to this would be having something akin to "folders".

Different areas maybe that you could group certain dragons together in. Maybe you could even buy more space in those subsets, but they'd still be under the same lair. Does that make sense?

Versus Coli Challenge
B2R Breeding Challenge
Lili
+3frt
Artist || Witch
830.png
@StrangelyQuarky

If I COULD buy more lairspace, I wouldn't write this suggestion XD
I'm at max and can't buy anymore space
@StrangelyQuarky

If I COULD buy more lairspace, I wouldn't write this suggestion XD
I'm at max and can't buy anymore space
egg.gif
I support being able to buy new lairs, but not being able to buy different flight lairs. I mean, it's cool, but it kinda ruins the point of this game. :/

Of course, we can also ask the admins whether could they add more slots to the lair size. That'll be a more easier action to carry out instead of creating a whole new 'item'. In my opinion, that is. :)
I support being able to buy new lairs, but not being able to buy different flight lairs. I mean, it's cool, but it kinda ruins the point of this game. :/

Of course, we can also ask the admins whether could they add more slots to the lair size. That'll be a more easier action to carry out instead of creating a whole new 'item'. In my opinion, that is. :)
yv0mNts.png
Hi I support the general idea but not the lairs with different elements thing, cos it's like having many accounts as the Colour of the dragon eyes you get from the other element lairs will be the same as that lair element.(right? Cos you didn't really specify...) you can put me on the list if you want, but no full support.
Hi I support the general idea but not the lairs with different elements thing, cos it's like having many accounts as the Colour of the dragon eyes you get from the other element lairs will be the same as that lair element.(right? Cos you didn't really specify...) you can put me on the list if you want, but no full support.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
I feel that this topic isn't a bad idea but, what's the point in having a different element lair if all exalted dragons go to your first flights god?
I feel that this topic isn't a bad idea but, what's the point in having a different element lair if all exalted dragons go to your first flights god?
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28