Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Another Lair idea...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
No support. There is limited lair space for a reason. The servers may not even be able to handle this, as so many people would be getting so many more dragons.
No support. There is limited lair space for a reason. The servers may not even be able to handle this, as so many people would be getting so many more dragons.
@AoiNoRyuu

I'm liking this, but it would probably have to be difficult to get.
Maybe, for a different element lair, we would have to bribe the deity with runestones?
(ie 10x Arcane Runestones for purchase and upgrades for an arcane lair)
@AoiNoRyuu

I'm liking this, but it would probably have to be difficult to get.
Maybe, for a different element lair, we would have to bribe the deity with runestones?
(ie 10x Arcane Runestones for purchase and upgrades for an arcane lair)
@Blackaavar

Hm, could be a thing. I like that
@Blackaavar

Hm, could be a thing. I like that
egg.gif
I support! This would be amazing for lore purposes!

Your first lair could be Wind, for example, but you could have a secondary Arcane lair filled with Fae or a group of Tundra dragons in an Ice lair. It would make organizing dragons for breeding/exaltion look much nicer, and would also feel like starting over without actually giving players another account.

As long as the player's diety and forums aren't affected, I think it could probably work.
I support! This would be amazing for lore purposes!

Your first lair could be Wind, for example, but you could have a secondary Arcane lair filled with Fae or a group of Tundra dragons in an Ice lair. It would make organizing dragons for breeding/exaltion look much nicer, and would also feel like starting over without actually giving players another account.

As long as the player's diety and forums aren't affected, I think it could probably work.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Support for more lair space, because that would make users happy, add a money sink, and hopefully change would-be multi-accounters who wanted another account for this reason's mind.

But even though I would love to buy a Plague lair (I'm in Shadow), I think that wouldn't make much sense lore-wise. Or maybe it would work if you view it as some sort of colony/outpost/vacation site? IDK if the deities would be happy about this though.
Support for more lair space, because that would make users happy, add a money sink, and hopefully change would-be multi-accounters who wanted another account for this reason's mind.

But even though I would love to buy a Plague lair (I'm in Shadow), I think that wouldn't make much sense lore-wise. Or maybe it would work if you view it as some sort of colony/outpost/vacation site? IDK if the deities would be happy about this though.
eUMhm7B.png
@AoiNoRyuu @CrazyassBat

It could lead to a site event where the deities would fight over which of them gets the exalted dragons.
(though, it would probably follow the users flight, not the lair)
@AoiNoRyuu @CrazyassBat

It could lead to a site event where the deities would fight over which of them gets the exalted dragons.
(though, it would probably follow the users flight, not the lair)
Heavy support. Less because I need more space and more because I want different lairs with different aesthetics!

But also, I believe the positives outweigh the negatives.
-discourages accounting
-more space for breeding AND hatchlings flipping AND permadragons!!
-money sink

I'm also in support of lair tabs,,
Heavy support. Less because I need more space and more because I want different lairs with different aesthetics!

But also, I believe the positives outweigh the negatives.
-discourages accounting
-more space for breeding AND hatchlings flipping AND permadragons!!
-money sink

I'm also in support of lair tabs,,
hatchlings_for_sale.png
I like the ideas here (especially the deity-themed apparel XD)
I like the ideas here (especially the deity-themed apparel XD)
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
I think all we really need is additional space in the one lair. I want additional subregions added for lore and aesthetic purposes though.
I think all we really need is additional space in the one lair. I want additional subregions added for lore and aesthetic purposes though.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
This screws with DOM far too much to be practical, in my opinion. Lair tabs are one thing, having lair space in another flight is another.
This screws with DOM far too much to be practical, in my opinion. Lair tabs are one thing, having lair space in another flight is another.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28