Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swiftwings should come back
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
How is it that I've never noticed that little cutie at the bottom of the homepage? I want one! D: I support! :D

And I know it's for apparel reasons, but they things don't have to go on arms for a breed that has no arms. They make custom art for every breed and gender already, so instead of them going on arms, the apparel could go on different places, or can just be made unable to be put on them too. But seriously, I vant dem!!!!!!!!
How is it that I've never noticed that little cutie at the bottom of the homepage? I want one! D: I support! :D

And I know it's for apparel reasons, but they things don't have to go on arms for a breed that has no arms. They make custom art for every breed and gender already, so instead of them going on arms, the apparel could go on different places, or can just be made unable to be put on them too. But seriously, I vant dem!!!!!!!!
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
Support, please. I don't think there should be any dragon NPCs on the site of unobtainable breeds, save the gods. And they could take the breed concept and leverage it for some really unique arm design to set them apart from the other breeds. That, or tack hands onto the wings and have arm apparel complement the wing apparel in some way.

TBH I really want a wyvern-type breed, and I think they could pull it off somehow. FlameBlitz's edit is really nice, too; I'm fond of big paws with huge claws.
Support, please. I don't think there should be any dragon NPCs on the site of unobtainable breeds, save the gods. And they could take the breed concept and leverage it for some really unique arm design to set them apart from the other breeds. That, or tack hands onto the wings and have arm apparel complement the wing apparel in some way.

TBH I really want a wyvern-type breed, and I think they could pull it off somehow. FlameBlitz's edit is really nice, too; I'm fond of big paws with huge claws.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
Support! They are so adorable. I want one hundred.
Support! They are so adorable. I want one hundred.
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

Ahh support! They're so cute.
Ahh support! They're so cute.
QFXpYkj.png
@XStormywolfX pinging myself so I don't lose dis like I do with half my threads
@XStormywolfX pinging myself so I don't lose dis like I do with half my threads
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@FlameBlitz thank you for showing that picture! :D While they do look awesome without arms, I've been experimenting on them with arms (I've gone with a long, raptor-like arm style) and these could help me with my designs, as my adult designs were based off the silhouette and my imagination.
@FlameBlitz thank you for showing that picture! :D While they do look awesome without arms, I've been experimenting on them with arms (I've gone with a long, raptor-like arm style) and these could help me with my designs, as my adult designs were based off the silhouette and my imagination.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
[quote name="FlameBlitz" date=2015-07-14 20:57:02] I support if their arms were added and if Undel was willing to change an implant them into the game. I know how everyone has their own idea on what Swiftwings arms look like, but I wanted to share mine. On the Flight rising wiki page with the scrapped concept art: http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Swiftwing_Dragons So, I decided to take the art and doodle and color the arms on how I think they should look like. Now remember, I do not own the original art, I don't own Swifties, I don't own FR or anything relatively related to it. I basically did this for fun and how I would see the arms as, okay? (please dont be mad at me! ;v;) Also I dont know about you but I can see the edits's pretty clearly; but if anyone has a problem with this, I am more than happy to delete this addition to the thread! Personally I'd prefer them without arms. [/quote] The top one looks great :D (though I think the far hand is a 'bit' too long) The bottom one though I think the (my brain has just gone blank) part of the arm above the elbow is a bit too long, Elbow is a bit large, and paws are too large. (still love the design, and I WANT one of those dragons!) I would also support the swiftwing as a familiar (someone else was suggesting wingless/legless/swimming type dragons, perhaps those could work as familiars too) Something like the deities created them, but the dragons rejected them. After many years however, the descendants of those dragons have changed their minds and would like to be allowed to join the flights. However, the deities, still stung over the rejection, have declared that these dragons must earn their way back into their favor by becoming loyal companions to the deities 'favored' (the dragon breeds we can breed) with a goal to gaining, in the far off future, a spot beside the other breeds. Does that sound good for dragon types that don't fit the criteria to be considered a breed?
FlameBlitz wrote on 2015-07-14:
I support if their arms were added and if Undel was willing to change an implant them into the game.

I know how everyone has their own idea on what Swiftwings arms look like, but I wanted to share mine. On the Flight rising wiki page with the scrapped concept art: http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Swiftwing_Dragons

So, I decided to take the art and doodle and color the arms on how I think they should look like. Now remember, I do not own the original art, I don't own Swifties, I don't own FR or anything relatively related to it. I basically did this for fun and how I would see the arms as, okay? (please dont be mad at me! ;v;)
Also I dont know about you but I can see the edits's pretty clearly; but if anyone has a problem with this, I am more than happy to delete this addition to the thread!

Personally I'd prefer them without arms.
The top one looks great :D (though I think the far hand is a 'bit' too long)

The bottom one though I think the (my brain has just gone blank) part of the arm above the elbow is a bit too long, Elbow is a bit large, and paws are too large. (still love the design, and I WANT one of those dragons!)

I would also support the swiftwing as a familiar (someone else was suggesting wingless/legless/swimming type dragons, perhaps those could work as familiars too) Something like the deities created them, but the dragons rejected them. After many years however, the descendants of those dragons have changed their minds and would like to be allowed to join the flights. However, the deities, still stung over the rejection, have declared that these dragons must earn their way back into their favor by becoming loyal companions to the deities 'favored' (the dragon breeds we can breed) with a goal to gaining, in the far off future, a spot beside the other breeds. Does that sound good for dragon types that don't fit the criteria to be considered a breed?

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
SUPPORT!!! There soooo cute!
SUPPORT!!! There soooo cute!
qmDDDaV.gif
[img]http://img.fintastic.net/upload/2015/07/19/20150719143808-8ec04d86.jpg[/img] I wanted to see what tiny arms would look like... (Original art by Undel, of course! Edits for demonstration only.) Might be a little too similar to Nocturnes with tiny arms though. Kinda looks like a cross between a Noc and a Tundra or Tundra... But I'd love to see them added with some kind of arms! I really like their silhouette.
20150719143808-8ec04d86.jpg

I wanted to see what tiny arms would look like... (Original art by Undel, of course! Edits for demonstration only.)

Might be a little too similar to Nocturnes with tiny arms though. Kinda looks like a cross between a Noc and a Tundra or Tundra...

But I'd love to see them added with some kind of arms! I really like their silhouette.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Support!

I wouldn't even need arms!
All in all - our dergs should be very diverse - and it'd only be natural if some breeds just lacked some stuff - or had additional stuff.

As in - does it really matter if they cant equip arm apparel, since they just lack the arms?
I think it'd be very cool to have some arm-less dergs :D
Support!

I wouldn't even need arms!
All in all - our dergs should be very diverse - and it'd only be natural if some breeds just lacked some stuff - or had additional stuff.

As in - does it really matter if they cant equip arm apparel, since they just lack the arms?
I think it'd be very cool to have some arm-less dergs :D
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18