Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swiftwings should come back
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@WestWindWalker admins have specifically stated that all playable FR breeds will have arms, wings and legs.
@WestWindWalker admins have specifically stated that all playable FR breeds will have arms, wings and legs.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Support! I know there's a minimal chance of it happening, but they're so darn cute!
Support! I know there's a minimal chance of it happening, but they're so darn cute!
wLNPkA3.png
Support. They're so cute!
Support. They're so cute!
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
Support, they are adorable, and I've always wanted one - with or without arms.
Support, they are adorable, and I've always wanted one - with or without arms.
Complete support for Swiftwings.
Complete support for Swiftwings.
Honestly I would really like a Wyvern-type dragon, I understand the whole "no arms no service" thing due to apparel but I personally would not mind being unable to use some of the apparel because... I mean, it's an armless dragon. It seems a very reasonable trade-off to me. Wingless dragons would also be cool, but since "secondary" basically equals wings, THAT would be a problem.

I'm in support of armless Swiftwings, and I really love the concept art, but with arms I think they just look too much like a mashup of out other breeds.
Honestly I would really like a Wyvern-type dragon, I understand the whole "no arms no service" thing due to apparel but I personally would not mind being unable to use some of the apparel because... I mean, it's an armless dragon. It seems a very reasonable trade-off to me. Wingless dragons would also be cool, but since "secondary" basically equals wings, THAT would be a problem.

I'm in support of armless Swiftwings, and I really love the concept art, but with arms I think they just look too much like a mashup of out other breeds.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
Support
Support
I'd honestly be interested in the staff coming up with creative ideas to get around the whole arm issue with apparel. Like having bat wings with hands attached and just fitting arm apparel there, or mixing it in with the wings. I mean, we already have some weird apparel that does some impossible or potentially painful stuff to the wings. /eyes wing wraps

Edit: Omg Flameblitz's mockup is a freaking dorable and would really set the dragon apart from the rest. If wyvern style dragons are an absolute nope then I fully support these as mole-armed dragons. What Flight would it be from? Earth? Even though it has a dragon breed already. It'd be neat to see an earth dragon that could actually pull off sweet aerial maneuvers.
I'd honestly be interested in the staff coming up with creative ideas to get around the whole arm issue with apparel. Like having bat wings with hands attached and just fitting arm apparel there, or mixing it in with the wings. I mean, we already have some weird apparel that does some impossible or potentially painful stuff to the wings. /eyes wing wraps

Edit: Omg Flameblitz's mockup is a freaking dorable and would really set the dragon apart from the rest. If wyvern style dragons are an absolute nope then I fully support these as mole-armed dragons. What Flight would it be from? Earth? Even though it has a dragon breed already. It'd be neat to see an earth dragon that could actually pull off sweet aerial maneuvers.
SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!

Swiftwings are so cute! I think that with arms, they would make an awesome breed, and without arms, an awesome familiar.
SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!

Swiftwings are so cute! I think that with arms, they would make an awesome breed, and without arms, an awesome familiar.
We need more breeds!!! Support!!!
We need more breeds!!! Support!!!
chh4_by_oldheathensoul-d9jyc4a.png pw7CMkh.png 1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18