Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swiftwings should come back
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
Neutral. Perhaps it's possible for them to hate apparel as it slows them down? This would be a useful lore reason on why they aren't able to be adorned with it and solves the issue of them being armless.
Neutral. Perhaps it's possible for them to hate apparel as it slows them down? This would be a useful lore reason on why they aren't able to be adorned with it and solves the issue of them being armless.
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
arms or no arms I support
arms or no arms I support
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
i think they look cute without the arms tbh xD
i think they look cute without the arms tbh xD
0chBRkd.png
[quote name="Haven" date=2015-08-04 10:20:22] I'd honestly be interested in the staff coming up with creative ideas to get around the whole arm issue with apparel. [b]Like having bat wings with hands attached and just fitting arm apparel there, or mixing it in with the wings.[/b] I mean, we already have some weird apparel that does some impossible or potentially painful stuff to the wings. /eyes wing wraps[/quote] @Haven Almost like the Yu-Gi-Oh monster Uria, Lord of Searing Flames? Sorry, I used to play and that's a creature that instantly came to mind.
Haven wrote on 2015-08-04:
I'd honestly be interested in the staff coming up with creative ideas to get around the whole arm issue with apparel. Like having bat wings with hands attached and just fitting arm apparel there, or mixing it in with the wings. I mean, we already have some weird apparel that does some impossible or potentially painful stuff to the wings. /eyes wing wraps
@Haven

Almost like the Yu-Gi-Oh monster Uria, Lord of Searing Flames? Sorry, I used to play and that's a creature that instantly came to mind.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I support! The Swiftwings are cute, and plus, even if they don't have arms currently, couldn't we add them? Also, I think they'd be a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious edition to the dragons! Also, who knows? They could even be familiars if not dragons! :D [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/ratingteen.png[/img] [b]Am I too fuzzy to be in FR? Or is it the fact that I don't have arms when you could give me arms?[/b]
I support! The Swiftwings are cute, and plus, even if they don't have arms currently, couldn't we add them? Also, I think they'd be a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious edition to the dragons! Also, who knows? They could even be familiars if not dragons! :D
ratingteen.png
Am I too fuzzy to be in FR? Or is it the fact that I don't have arms when you could give me arms?
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@Elininjakat
That's the Swiftwing hatchling if I remember correctly.
@Elininjakat
That's the Swiftwing hatchling if I remember correctly.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
Yep, that's the hatchling, and its super fuzzy. :P I just chose that image cuz I like it.
@warriorjames
Yep, that's the hatchling, and its super fuzzy. :P I just chose that image cuz I like it.
wispfire_fiendcat.png
Supporting this!!!
Supporting this!!!
ku7My32.png
support support support

for any new breed, honestly.
support support support

for any new breed, honestly.
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
If they had arms, I think they would basically be nocturnes, but it would be a fun breed anyways.
If they had arms, I think they would basically be nocturnes, but it would be a fun breed anyways.
no
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18