Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Decorate Your Lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Definitely support, so long as FR is stable enough to handle it. Great idea!
Definitely support, so long as FR is stable enough to handle it. Great idea!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Cool!
Cool!
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
I'm sure I've supported this before... but I need to decorate my lair... like... yesterday.
I'm sure I've supported this before... but I need to decorate my lair... like... yesterday.
I would love this ^.^
I would love this ^.^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
Aw man, I'm a sucker for that sort of thing -- The more customization I'm allowed, the better. If it's ever able to be implemented, full and eager support!
Aw man, I'm a sucker for that sort of thing -- The more customization I'm allowed, the better. If it's ever able to be implemented, full and eager support!
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
Its funny, I made a post almost EXACTLY like this a while ago, everybody said that it woul "Take away from what FR is" and that it would "be a waste of developer time". And yet everybody loves this.

huh

Anyways, support.
Its funny, I made a post almost EXACTLY like this a while ago, everybody said that it woul "Take away from what FR is" and that it would "be a waste of developer time". And yet everybody loves this.

huh

Anyways, support.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Funnily enough, it looks like I'm the only person who doesn't support this. Because it would take a lot of time and effort of the delevopers' parts, and there are old things that need to be fixed before new things can be added. And I don'y know how good this is for lore?? Unless you had an option to not have your lair visible, or to upload your own background image, I can't support this. A lot of people have lairs that aren't typical to what someone would think of when they hear what Flight they're from. For example, I'm in Wind Flight, but my dragons live in caves in my lore. So unless it is fully 100% customisable, I cannot support this. It would mess with too many people's lore to have a lair visible that is theirs, but isn't the one they wrote for their dragons.
Funnily enough, it looks like I'm the only person who doesn't support this. Because it would take a lot of time and effort of the delevopers' parts, and there are old things that need to be fixed before new things can be added. And I don'y know how good this is for lore?? Unless you had an option to not have your lair visible, or to upload your own background image, I can't support this. A lot of people have lairs that aren't typical to what someone would think of when they hear what Flight they're from. For example, I'm in Wind Flight, but my dragons live in caves in my lore. So unless it is fully 100% customisable, I cannot support this. It would mess with too many people's lore to have a lair visible that is theirs, but isn't the one they wrote for their dragons.
Willow Clan of Wind Flight!
he/they, 22, FR+3
Willows' Leveling Service || Currently: Open
This would be viable... in a good year or 2.
This would be viable... in a good year or 2.
Just playing video games!
I would love to see this happen
I would love to see this happen
That would be super cool. Totally support this, only problem is that it would take a lot of coding.
That would be super cool. Totally support this, only problem is that it would take a lot of coding.
g4DcSLb.gif w8o0xW1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7