Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Decorate Your Lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Universes upon universes of support!

The support is great with this one... :o
Universes upon universes of support!

The support is great with this one... :o
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
I think this would be awesome to have! Definitely don't think this would/could happen for awhile...but I think it'd be a neat project for the site to work on~
Support!
I think this would be awesome to have! Definitely don't think this would/could happen for awhile...but I think it'd be a neat project for the site to work on~
Support!
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
Support, this is a cute idea that doesn't negatively effect anything.
Support, this is a cute idea that doesn't negatively effect anything.
If the Devs need any inspiration on how this would be implemented- Look at http://www.whirled.com
I think they have a pretty good setup on room themes, decor, and the ability to move around and do things in the various rooms.
Once adventure is completed this would be a great idea.
I also think the nesting grounds could be a bit more interactive.
Either instead of or in addition to fairgrounds- there should be mini-games integrated with the lair and nesting grounds.

Nesting grounds could have a tower-defense game to save the nest from egg-eating predators. Make the feeding of hatchlings into a game like "bug toss" or "whack-a-mole". Or maybe mischievous dragons are hiding in the lair and you need to play "seek&find" to corral them for feeding time. Or a "tidy up the lair" game where you organize the hoard by certain characteristics like sorting by color or type of food or matierials beginning with the letter 'R'. who knows...
If the Devs need any inspiration on how this would be implemented- Look at http://www.whirled.com
I think they have a pretty good setup on room themes, decor, and the ability to move around and do things in the various rooms.
Once adventure is completed this would be a great idea.
I also think the nesting grounds could be a bit more interactive.
Either instead of or in addition to fairgrounds- there should be mini-games integrated with the lair and nesting grounds.

Nesting grounds could have a tower-defense game to save the nest from egg-eating predators. Make the feeding of hatchlings into a game like "bug toss" or "whack-a-mole". Or maybe mischievous dragons are hiding in the lair and you need to play "seek&find" to corral them for feeding time. Or a "tidy up the lair" game where you organize the hoard by certain characteristics like sorting by color or type of food or matierials beginning with the letter 'R'. who knows...
Someone cried to mommy again. R.I.P.
Wow! It would be super nice if they made this a thing! Support!
Wow! It would be super nice if they made this a thing! Support!
RbovpKj.png
I'm in full support of this, once they get the other kinks worked out :D
I'm in full support of this, once they get the other kinks worked out :D
Support.
Support.
Support!
Support!
signature.jpg
OMG!!!!
+1,000,000 Support!!!

I've been waiting for someone to make a thread like this, and now I've FOUND IT!!!
I so totally agree, and I can't make any more suggestions to this, because it is the most PERFECT IDEA EVER!!!!

Happy Holidays!
OMG!!!!
+1,000,000 Support!!!

I've been waiting for someone to make a thread like this, and now I've FOUND IT!!!
I so totally agree, and I can't make any more suggestions to this, because it is the most PERFECT IDEA EVER!!!!

Happy Holidays!
WHAT EVEN IS THIS CLAN.

Home to Assassins, Thieves, Magic-wielders, Tricksters, and many other professions.

i really need more stuff to put here;-;
Support
Support
giphy.gifqfhaYao.pngi1XJPqE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7