Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Decorate Your Lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I want it.
I want it.
Totaly. That sounds like fun. But as mentioned prior, the site would need to be more stable, 'cause that's a lot of coding.
Totaly. That sounds like fun. But as mentioned prior, the site would need to be more stable, 'cause that's a lot of coding.
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
I was doing this sort of thing way back when. I called them "Roleplay Rooms" because I was open to draw all sorts of 'rooms' for roleplay or dragon bedrooms for users who wanted to give their babies some place to play and sleep. I love this idea and I fully support it! Here's a room I did for the daughter of her now exalted father, Hypnos. CallMeRope [img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/IXXXXX/Mobile%20Uploads/ropes_room.png[/img]
I was doing this sort of thing way back when. I called them "Roleplay Rooms" because I was open to draw all sorts of 'rooms' for roleplay or dragon bedrooms for users who wanted to give their babies some place to play and sleep. I love this idea and I fully support it!

Here's a room I did for the daughter of her now exalted father, Hypnos. CallMeRope

ropes_room.png
hbJfbe2.png
This would be really cool! support
This would be really cool! support
gmoRibT.png
support support support! :D that would be so cute and a lot of lore based clans could then show more of how the dragons interact too!
support support support! :D that would be so cute and a lot of lore based clans could then show more of how the dragons interact too!
ticket-4.gif
i would LOVE this. be able to make a home for my dragons <3 it would also be nice to see the god's homes too.
i would LOVE this. be able to make a home for my dragons <3 it would also be nice to see the god's homes too.
signature_zpsq0x0cohu.png
It would be a big job (probably) but sounds amazing! support!!
It would be a big job (probably) but sounds amazing! support!!
Definitely support! It'd also be a good way to make use of things in your hoard!
Definitely support! It'd also be a good way to make use of things in your hoard!
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@Gaia

(I hope you are the correct mod to ping) I believe this is a necro'd thread.
@Gaia

(I hope you are the correct mod to ping) I believe this is a necro'd thread.
@SinnamonRoll You can ping any moderator, although some are in different time zones, so it can sometimes take a bit before I (or someone else) can get back to you! In case of suggestions, the necro rule does not apply. New people, new ideas can always come up that can continue to develop a suggestion. So I'll leave this thread open ^^
@SinnamonRoll You can ping any moderator, although some are in different time zones, so it can sometimes take a bit before I (or someone else) can get back to you! In case of suggestions, the necro rule does not apply. New people, new ideas can always come up that can continue to develop a suggestion. So I'll leave this thread open ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7