Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Open] Willows' Leveling Service
I'm back on FR, so I'm opening my leveling service again! I'll level up your dragons so you don't have to! Ping me here to claim a slot, to be added to the pinglist, or if you have any questions!

I'll open 3 slots at a time! Once the slots are filled, they will remain closed until I'm done leveling all the dragons requested. This shop is first come, first serve!

How it works:
  1. Ping me here to claim a slot! Please include all relevant info in your post, such as: the dragon you want leveled and its current level, what level you would like me to get it to, any add-ons you would like, discounts that apply, and any additional requests! I will ping you back with how much it will cost for you and add you to the slot list!
  2. I'll PM you when it's your turn! After you get my PM, send me your dragon in a 1-way CR
  3. I'll level up your dragon for you!
  4. I'll send you a 2-way CR when your dragon is ready with a note about how much you owe me. Add that amount to the CR and I will complete the trade!

Prices:
  • Levels 1-5: 10kt per level
  • Levels 6-10: 15kt per level
  • Levels 11-15: 20kt per level
  • Levels 16-20: 25kt per level
  • Levels 21-25: 30kt per level
  • Loot Add-on 1: FREE (levels 1-5)
  • Loot Add-on 2: 5kt per level (levels 6-15)
  • Loot Add on-3: 10kt per level (levels 16-25)
To level a dragon from 1 to 25 will cost you 500kt (or 500 gems)! To level from 1 to 25 with loot included will cost you 650kt (or 650 gems)!

I do discounts! They don't stack, and you must request the discount when you ping me about a slot!
Wind Flight members receive 15% off
The dominating flight receives 5% off

Terms of Service:
  • My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000. Amounts are rounded to the nearest whole number!
  • Minimum level is 3! There's no max level
  • You may request a venue for me to use if you choose to keep the loot. I reserve the right to refuse certain venues (I will not do Golem Workshop, sorry!) My default venue is Ghostlight Ruins
  • I will not stat or stone your dragons, that is up to you!
  • You must tell me BEFORE I start leveling your dragons if you want to keep the loot! Otherwise, the loot is mine to keep
  • Payment is due AFTER I finish leveling your dragon, but BEFORE I send it home! Payment plans are fine, but negotiate them with me before service please!
  • I will hold dragons that I have finished leveling for 2 weeks, unless we've negotiated a payment plan. After that they will be sold for the amount you owe me! I will PM you before selling them. This is to make sure I always have room in my lair so I can keep providing this service to others!

Slots:

Pinglist:
I'm back on FR, so I'm opening my leveling service again! I'll level up your dragons so you don't have to! Ping me here to claim a slot, to be added to the pinglist, or if you have any questions!

I'll open 3 slots at a time! Once the slots are filled, they will remain closed until I'm done leveling all the dragons requested. This shop is first come, first serve!

How it works:
  1. Ping me here to claim a slot! Please include all relevant info in your post, such as: the dragon you want leveled and its current level, what level you would like me to get it to, any add-ons you would like, discounts that apply, and any additional requests! I will ping you back with how much it will cost for you and add you to the slot list!
  2. I'll PM you when it's your turn! After you get my PM, send me your dragon in a 1-way CR
  3. I'll level up your dragon for you!
  4. I'll send you a 2-way CR when your dragon is ready with a note about how much you owe me. Add that amount to the CR and I will complete the trade!

Prices:
  • Levels 1-5: 10kt per level
  • Levels 6-10: 15kt per level
  • Levels 11-15: 20kt per level
  • Levels 16-20: 25kt per level
  • Levels 21-25: 30kt per level
  • Loot Add-on 1: FREE (levels 1-5)
  • Loot Add-on 2: 5kt per level (levels 6-15)
  • Loot Add on-3: 10kt per level (levels 16-25)
To level a dragon from 1 to 25 will cost you 500kt (or 500 gems)! To level from 1 to 25 with loot included will cost you 650kt (or 650 gems)!

I do discounts! They don't stack, and you must request the discount when you ping me about a slot!
Wind Flight members receive 15% off
The dominating flight receives 5% off

Terms of Service:
  • My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000. Amounts are rounded to the nearest whole number!
  • Minimum level is 3! There's no max level
  • You may request a venue for me to use if you choose to keep the loot. I reserve the right to refuse certain venues (I will not do Golem Workshop, sorry!) My default venue is Ghostlight Ruins
  • I will not stat or stone your dragons, that is up to you!
  • You must tell me BEFORE I start leveling your dragons if you want to keep the loot! Otherwise, the loot is mine to keep
  • Payment is due AFTER I finish leveling your dragon, but BEFORE I send it home! Payment plans are fine, but negotiate them with me before service please!
  • I will hold dragons that I have finished leveling for 2 weeks, unless we've negotiated a payment plan. After that they will be sold for the amount you owe me! I will PM you before selling them. This is to make sure I always have room in my lair so I can keep providing this service to others!

Slots:

Pinglist:
Willow Clan of Wind Flight!
he/they, 22, FR+3
Willows' Leveling Service || Currently: Open
@PrinceLithuania Can you level Lightdance to lvl 25? She's currently 17. You can keep any loot, but could I have any familiars? I think I included everything you needed?
@PrinceLithuania Can you level Lightdance to lvl 25? She's currently 17. You can keep any loot, but could I have any familiars? I think I included everything you needed?
pk4GhrV.png