Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Undo Today's Coliseum Enemy Buffs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A number of coliseum enemies have had their stats buffed today. Here's a list.

It makes no sense to me that, when augment stones were finally fixed, enemies were buffed to compensate. Now we're going to require augment stones just to be roughly on the same level that we were before the fix. Why even bother fixing the stones?

(For example: Previously, in The Roost, my 114 str dragons could one-hit eliminate Cardinal Hippogriff, Blue Tang Hippogriff, Snow Streak, Fallen Streak, and Stonewatch Harpy. With the enemy buffs, I can't one-shot anything in the Roost without adding augment stones.)

Please undo the enemy buffs.

EXTRA NOTE: Undel says that they have temporarily changed the enemies back while they deal with lag-related problems. However, they will be buffed again, and I think that's a mistake.
A number of coliseum enemies have had their stats buffed today. Here's a list.

It makes no sense to me that, when augment stones were finally fixed, enemies were buffed to compensate. Now we're going to require augment stones just to be roughly on the same level that we were before the fix. Why even bother fixing the stones?

(For example: Previously, in The Roost, my 114 str dragons could one-hit eliminate Cardinal Hippogriff, Blue Tang Hippogriff, Snow Streak, Fallen Streak, and Stonewatch Harpy. With the enemy buffs, I can't one-shot anything in the Roost without adding augment stones.)

Please undo the enemy buffs.

EXTRA NOTE: Undel says that they have temporarily changed the enemies back while they deal with lag-related problems. However, they will be buffed again, and I think that's a mistake.
Support
Support
Support.

If they wanted everything to stay the same then why have the augment stones at all.

Now people are punished if they don't have them, when before it was a neutral balance.

Also seriously like what is the point of the kelp beds if it's not demonstrably better than the mire in terms of reward vs effort.
Support.

If they wanted everything to stay the same then why have the augment stones at all.

Now people are punished if they don't have them, when before it was a neutral balance.

Also seriously like what is the point of the kelp beds if it's not demonstrably better than the mire in terms of reward vs effort.
Support. Who ever thought that was a good idea? Seriously just make an announcement that you don't want anyone playing Coli and get it over with. We've had enough of these hints
Support. Who ever thought that was a good idea? Seriously just make an announcement that you don't want anyone playing Coli and get it over with. We've had enough of these hints
sBdLZtA.png
I SUPPORT THIS WHOLEHEARTEDLY!
I SUPPORT THIS WHOLEHEARTEDLY!
While I honestly don't mind the buffing (it doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things as far as we know so far), I really dislike it being hidden & silent.
While I honestly don't mind the buffing (it doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things as far as we know so far), I really dislike it being hidden & silent.
Hear, hear! I agree with everything in this post.
Hear, hear! I agree with everything in this post.
Here's the reason they buffed the enemies [quote name="Undel" date="2014-08-24 15:14:56"]We made some adjustments to some monsters' in the Coliseum at the same time augment stones were made functional. Due to the bug that was causing augmentation stones to be non-functional, we had opted, for a long while, to leave some of the stat points (monsters have stat points just like your dragons) unallocated to compensate for that disparity. [/quote] As for the suggestion I'm abstaining from voting either way as I'd like to wait and see if there are other changes in the pipeline
Here's the reason they buffed the enemies
Undel wrote on 2014-08-24 15:14:56:
We made some adjustments to some monsters' in the Coliseum at the same time augment stones were made functional. Due to the bug that was causing augmentation stones to be non-functional, we had opted, for a long while, to leave some of the stat points (monsters have stat points just like your dragons) unallocated to compensate for that disparity.

As for the suggestion I'm abstaining from voting either way as I'd like to wait and see if there are other changes in the pipeline
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
No support
No support
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
@DragonSage I understand why they did it; I just don't see the point of fixing berserkers if they're going to buff opponents to compensate for that. Just get rid of the whole mechanic and leave the enemies as they are. As it stands now, people will have to pay for berserkers just to be back where they were without them.
@DragonSage I understand why they did it; I just don't see the point of fixing berserkers if they're going to buff opponents to compensate for that. Just get rid of the whole mechanic and leave the enemies as they are. As it stands now, people will have to pay for berserkers just to be back where they were without them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10