Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Undo Today's Coliseum Enemy Buffs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Cranberry" date="2014-08-24 15:37:22"] I understand why they did it; I just don't see the point of fixing berserkers if they're going to buff opponents to compensate for that. Just get rid of the whole mechanic and leave the enemies as they are. As it stands now, people will have to pay for berserkers just to be back where they were without them.[/quote] Agree with this sentiment.
Cranberry wrote on 2014-08-24 15:37:22:
I understand why they did it; I just don't see the point of fixing berserkers if they're going to buff opponents to compensate for that. Just get rid of the whole mechanic and leave the enemies as they are. As it stands now, people will have to pay for berserkers just to be back where they were without them.

Agree with this sentiment.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Support
tumblr_nmexfndQ7S1r5z40vo1_500.png
SUPPORT!

Why would all our hard work in training and gathering our stones be taken away with enemy buffs? I don't buy teams, I train my own. And it takes me weeks and months to do it, and it takes time to find the right stats that work for ME without having to tincture them.
Making a good team is a LOT of effort and trial and error for players like me. I'm not a pro grinder, but I do it a lot more than I used to.

Having the stones work and being able to visit the kelp beds and finally cut down the mobs was the BEST and more rewarding feeling after so long.

Side note: I had been the one on tumblr to suggest the monetary drops in the Kelp Beds be more than the other venues, and it became reality! ... so why the heck do they drop so rare?! COMPLETELY DEFEATS THE POINT OF THEM BEING RAISED.
SUPPORT!

Why would all our hard work in training and gathering our stones be taken away with enemy buffs? I don't buy teams, I train my own. And it takes me weeks and months to do it, and it takes time to find the right stats that work for ME without having to tincture them.
Making a good team is a LOT of effort and trial and error for players like me. I'm not a pro grinder, but I do it a lot more than I used to.

Having the stones work and being able to visit the kelp beds and finally cut down the mobs was the BEST and more rewarding feeling after so long.

Side note: I had been the one on tumblr to suggest the monetary drops in the Kelp Beds be more than the other venues, and it became reality! ... so why the heck do they drop so rare?! COMPLETELY DEFEATS THE POINT OF THEM BEING RAISED.
Support.
Support.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
HELLA SUPPORT.
HELLA SUPPORT.
Support! I echo the "I just don't see the point of fixing berserkers if they're going to buff opponents to compensate for that".
I also am very annoyed that this was not announced and hidden. Users should be altered to changes that are made.
Support! I echo the "I just don't see the point of fixing berserkers if they're going to buff opponents to compensate for that".
I also am very annoyed that this was not announced and hidden. Users should be altered to changes that are made.
6epgHfG.png
I rent out Arcane nests for FREE. Conditions on my clan profile.
FR+3
[quote name="sunreon" date="2014-08-24 15:22:35"]Support. If they wanted everything to stay the same then why have the augment stones at all. Now people are [i]punished[/i] if they don't have them, when before it was a neutral balance. Also seriously like what is the point of the kelp beds if it's not demonstrably better than the mire in terms of reward vs effort.[/quote]
sunreon wrote on 2014-08-24 15:22:35:
Support.

If they wanted everything to stay the same then why have the augment stones at all.

Now people are punished if they don't have them, when before it was a neutral balance.

Also seriously like what is the point of the kelp beds if it's not demonstrably better than the mire in terms of reward vs effort.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support!

Being able to scratch+eliminate enemies in the kelp beds was beautiful, and I would actually PLAY in that venue if I knew things were going to be like that in the future.

That, and as many others have said, why buff enemies after fixing battle stones? Aren't battle stones supposed to be there to give us an extra edge? I've been looking forward to my dragons being BETTER at grinding the coliseum after battle stones are fixed, not... the same as they were before, essentially e_e
Support!

Being able to scratch+eliminate enemies in the kelp beds was beautiful, and I would actually PLAY in that venue if I knew things were going to be like that in the future.

That, and as many others have said, why buff enemies after fixing battle stones? Aren't battle stones supposed to be there to give us an extra edge? I've been looking forward to my dragons being BETTER at grinding the coliseum after battle stones are fixed, not... the same as they were before, essentially e_e
support!
support!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10