Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Can we PLEASE make an Exalt Shop
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
This idea would be really cool. I'd like there to be some extra perks for exalting. Support.
This idea would be really cool. I'd like there to be some extra perks for exalting. Support.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
sounds cool! support!
sounds cool! support!
still support this
still support this
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
I like the idea, support.
I like the idea, support.
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
I remember reading Fayd's suggestion and liking it a lot.
But I see a lot of people talking about how having items in the shop would make people have no reason to visit the shop again once they get all their items.
I like the idea of flight specific items and high price points, and I'm not sure if someone's recommended this, but what about having like...account buffs?
There are items and chests and stuff you can get, but what about the option to have like...bonus gathering turns granted to your account for x amount of days, or extra exp for a certain amount of time, mp discounts? Idk. Those may not be the best suggestions, there could be reasons to not do those, but the concept of buffs that expire for your account would give people reason to continue using the shop. Maybe? :,D
I remember reading Fayd's suggestion and liking it a lot.
But I see a lot of people talking about how having items in the shop would make people have no reason to visit the shop again once they get all their items.
I like the idea of flight specific items and high price points, and I'm not sure if someone's recommended this, but what about having like...account buffs?
There are items and chests and stuff you can get, but what about the option to have like...bonus gathering turns granted to your account for x amount of days, or extra exp for a certain amount of time, mp discounts? Idk. Those may not be the best suggestions, there could be reasons to not do those, but the concept of buffs that expire for your account would give people reason to continue using the shop. Maybe? :,D
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
I'd love for something like this to be added. To get unique apparel/items?? To get more food items?? That'd be fantastic and a lot of fun.
I'd love for something like this to be added. To get unique apparel/items?? To get more food items?? That'd be fantastic and a lot of fun.
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
Support!
Support!
okay. this is a really good idea. i need thi
okay. this is a really good idea. i need thi
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
I'd love this, honestly. I don't really know what else to say, other than that this would be so beneficial to everyone
I'd love this, honestly. I don't really know what else to say, other than that this would be so beneficial to everyone
2ivxyk6.jpg
Join our Discord Channel!
100% support!
100% support!
sAN6W1Z.png
rGQuZtv.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17