Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Can we PLEASE make an Exalt Shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
Definitely support!
Definitely support!
9bCvwNq.png
I fully support this idea! I really would like for the economy to get better in this game, and this seems like a very viable idea!
I fully support this idea! I really would like for the economy to get better in this game, and this seems like a very viable idea!
+2 FR Time | Online | Offline | Coliseum |Drawing | Streaming
Deviantart | Furaffinity | Picarto
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
Full support!
Full support!
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
I like this idea a lot. Maybe my crystal/facet hatchlings would start actually selling again.
I like this idea a lot. Maybe my crystal/facet hatchlings would start actually selling again.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Full support. Dragons do sell cheaply. I know that they sell for what the market bears and not what my expectations are. But I see a lot of iridescent/shimmer or rare breeds selling very cheaply. Having something that balances the marketplace is a good thing.
Full support. Dragons do sell cheaply. I know that they sell for what the market bears and not what my expectations are. But I see a lot of iridescent/shimmer or rare breeds selling very cheaply. Having something that balances the marketplace is a good thing.
xcaJCKx.png
Support, yes, please!
Support, yes, please!
I might actually consider doing some exalting if something like this and some of the ideas I've seen in here. Currently I just get a little sad and attached to pixels so I have a hoarding problem...and can make more money in harpy's roost than training exalts would take in the same time...and it isn't really worth it to me right now. If I could collect items or something I might do it anyway.

So, support from me.
I might actually consider doing some exalting if something like this and some of the ideas I've seen in here. Currently I just get a little sad and attached to pixels so I have a hoarding problem...and can make more money in harpy's roost than training exalts would take in the same time...and it isn't really worth it to me right now. If I could collect items or something I might do it anyway.

So, support from me.
lik2pA1X.jpg
support!
support!
tinybats_zpstcns5l6a.gif
Yes, yes, YES

I can't decide if the points should be locked to the account or not. Like, you could sell them to others as with Gems, for people who maybe don't have lair space to accomodate exalt fodder, or whatever?
Although I guess they could just buy the items later.

Either way, we need an exalt shop.
Yes, yes, YES

I can't decide if the points should be locked to the account or not. Like, you could sell them to others as with Gems, for people who maybe don't have lair space to accomodate exalt fodder, or whatever?
Although I guess they could just buy the items later.

Either way, we need an exalt shop.
This is actually a really great idea! It could definitely help fix this awful economic downslide
This is actually a really great idea! It could definitely help fix this awful economic downslide
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17