Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Can we PLEASE make an Exalt Shop
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I support this a lot. A lot, a lot.

I don't however support only having a chance for exalts to drop points. There's no reason for it. The argument is that some people exalt hundreds of dragons during exalt rushes and thus would have way more exalt points than everyone else, right?

Well, the percentages would remain roughly consistent. If dragons gave 1 point, and someone exalted 100 dragons during a rush, they would have 100 points. But these other people? Who don't exalt for profit or don't exalt as much during a rush? They'd only have, say, maybe 25 points?

If dragons only gave, say a 50% chance to give 1 point (for example's sake) then the person who exalted would only have 50 points (probability indicates this would be the average), and the other person would only have 12 or 13 points.

It's better to just have guaranteed points and have exalt shop items cost more as a result. That way at least RNG can't screw someone over.

As for its effects on the economy... Dragons, at the very least, should move consistently through the system, if something like this should show up. And to help keep things from getting crazy (people exalting 2000 dragons and buying a bunch of exalt shop stuff to flood the market with) well that happens with anything really. Add more bonuses and less physical items. Or make physical items really expensive.
I support this a lot. A lot, a lot.

I don't however support only having a chance for exalts to drop points. There's no reason for it. The argument is that some people exalt hundreds of dragons during exalt rushes and thus would have way more exalt points than everyone else, right?

Well, the percentages would remain roughly consistent. If dragons gave 1 point, and someone exalted 100 dragons during a rush, they would have 100 points. But these other people? Who don't exalt for profit or don't exalt as much during a rush? They'd only have, say, maybe 25 points?

If dragons only gave, say a 50% chance to give 1 point (for example's sake) then the person who exalted would only have 50 points (probability indicates this would be the average), and the other person would only have 12 or 13 points.

It's better to just have guaranteed points and have exalt shop items cost more as a result. That way at least RNG can't screw someone over.

As for its effects on the economy... Dragons, at the very least, should move consistently through the system, if something like this should show up. And to help keep things from getting crazy (people exalting 2000 dragons and buying a bunch of exalt shop stuff to flood the market with) well that happens with anything really. Add more bonuses and less physical items. Or make physical items really expensive.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
Support!
Support!
ART COMMISSIONS!
@OutSane I wholeheartedly support this idea. I also feel like exalting gets a bad rep for no good reason - according to lore the best thing you can do for your dragon and your flight is exalt, so encouraging more of it and more rewards for doing so is a good idea. Though based solely on lore it upsets me that we should have to provide more incentives for it!
@OutSane I wholeheartedly support this idea. I also feel like exalting gets a bad rep for no good reason - according to lore the best thing you can do for your dragon and your flight is exalt, so encouraging more of it and more rewards for doing so is a good idea. Though based solely on lore it upsets me that we should have to provide more incentives for it!
Have I supported this before? Maybe. Anyway-

SO. MUCH. SUPPORT.
Have I supported this before? Maybe. Anyway-

SO. MUCH. SUPPORT.
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
support! i keep trying to think of some other way players could exalt dragons and still get something out of it that isn't related to leveling them in the coliseum. it's such a tedious task and while i don't mind it, i know my girlfriend gets fed up REAL quick in the coliseum hahaha. this is neat idea!
support! i keep trying to think of some other way players could exalt dragons and still get something out of it that isn't related to leveling them in the coliseum. it's such a tedious task and while i don't mind it, i know my girlfriend gets fed up REAL quick in the coliseum hahaha. this is neat idea!
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
Support!
Support!
water-signbols-2.gifUNPhPIE.gifbi_egg.png
Support for this!
Support for this!
tumblr_inline_poba48mdhb1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pphub4PEWJ1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_prz3boO4Ni1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_ppawz0b3eY1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pobif5ai8w1uwtj65_540.png
Support! All the way! it's time we fix the economy of FR, and this seems like it would do the trick!
Support! All the way! it's time we fix the economy of FR, and this seems like it would do the trick!
Xv5yNtr.gif
Support!! I can't think of what would be in the shop (maybe some super rare genes, new breed change scrolls, etc.). As long as the items can't be resold on the AH for gems or treasure. I personally do view exalting as dying for much of my lore but it doesn't stop me from doing it. I'd rather exalt to the Gladekeeper for ~10,000t than sell on the AH for half that price just to have the dragon insta-exalted to some other flight.
Support!! I can't think of what would be in the shop (maybe some super rare genes, new breed change scrolls, etc.). As long as the items can't be resold on the AH for gems or treasure. I personally do view exalting as dying for much of my lore but it doesn't stop me from doing it. I'd rather exalt to the Gladekeeper for ~10,000t than sell on the AH for half that price just to have the dragon insta-exalted to some other flight.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Support. This'd make my lazy Arcane butt exalt more than like 1 thing per week.
Support. This'd make my lazy Arcane butt exalt more than like 1 thing per week.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17