Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Cog Frog for 230kg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][item=cog frog] Alas, I feel it is finally time that I make a thread for it. I'm looking to buy a [b]Cog Frog.[/b] I've been saving for I don't even know how long anymore and I'm ready to at least start throwing my offer out into the void. This is probably going to take a while ;; In pure currency I currently have: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 230,000g ----- Items I can either include in the offer, or am willing to liquidate at this point. [b]Old Festival Items[/b] [item=wind sprite][item=water sprite] [item=shady armband][item=naturalist adornments][item=naturalist adornments] I can't be asked to keep track of the numbers as these liquidate, I have multiples of all of these [item=sunguard chest][item=runaway rotclaw][item=crystalhide treads][item=chillspike collar][item=moonglow thorns][item=gustborne balloon][item=seashell mantle][item=will o' the ember][item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=skeletal chimes][item=bluffclamber belongings][item=chillspike crown][item=gloomwillow guide][item=windbound mask][item=warmwater wanderers][item=butterfly's kiss][item=luminous legguards][item=black iron plates][item=illuminated sash][item=electrified sash][item=infectionist's sash][item=frigid sash][item=diver sash][item=stonekeeper crown][item=sunbeam ursa][item=livewire grizzly][item=magma embear][item=graveyard guardian][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=murktooth bramblekeep][item=cloudkeeper herald][item=timber tender] [b]Misc. Things[/b] [item=vial of scattersight] 75 of these things. i'm tired of listing things, i think that's most of the more expensive stuff...
Cog Frog
Alas, I feel it is finally time that I make a thread for it.
I'm looking to buy a Cog Frog. I've been saving for I don't even know how long anymore and I'm ready to at least start throwing my offer out into the void.
This is probably going to take a while ;;

In pure currency I currently have:
icon_gems.png 230,000g

Items I can either include in the offer, or am willing to liquidate at this point.

Old Festival Items
Wind Sprite Water Sprite
Shady Armband Naturalist Adornments Naturalist Adornments

I can't be asked to keep track of the numbers as these liquidate, I have multiples of all of these
Sunguard Chest Runaway Rotclaw Crystalhide Treads Chillspike Collar Moonglow Thorns Gustborne Balloon Seashell Mantle Will o' the Ember Cosmologist Fieldtools Skeletal Chimes Bluffclamber Belongings Chillspike Crown Gloomwillow Guide Windbound Mask Warmwater Wanderers Butterfly's Kiss Luminous Legguards Black Iron Plates Illuminated Sash Electrified Sash Infectionist's Sash Frigid Sash Diver Sash Stonekeeper Crown Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa Murktooth Bramblekeep Cloudkeeper Herald Timber Tender

Misc. Things
Vial of Scattersight
75 of these things.

i'm tired of listing things, i think that's most of the more expensive stuff...
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
Good luck with it! It's a great froggo :3
Good luck with it! It's a great froggo :3
2T7Jk2l.png
gl! :)
gl! :)
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
Good luck!!
Good luck!!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
listed some things, bumping, going back to coli
ty for the wishes everyone <3