Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change a Dragon's Food Preference
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
that would be nice, to be able to tell my Imps not to east up all the seafood that i need for my Ridgies and Coalts, or to have my Skydancers eat more plants since i always end up w/ too many.

it would work especially well if you could simply let a dragon eat whatever, but is you wanted to, tell it to eat only some of the foods that it can eat.
that would be nice, to be able to tell my Imps not to east up all the seafood that i need for my Ridgies and Coalts, or to have my Skydancers eat more plants since i always end up w/ too many.

it would work especially well if you could simply let a dragon eat whatever, but is you wanted to, tell it to eat only some of the foods that it can eat.
~My DeviantArt~
Lazers make everything better
support!
support!
bHeX9bv.png
[quote name="Ismaiel" date="2014-09-25 12:12:16"]Support for roleplay reasons. I hate when my Skydancers eat insects. A 5 meter giant that weights over 700kg eating only insects? Where does it get all those insects from? Does FR have a Pest problem? Or are the insects here that huge? Faes.. okay.. they are small enough to eat insects only.. but I never heard of a 700kg land animal that was able to live of insects alone. And don't try the magic card on me XD That allready has to explain many apparel parts, breeding between breeds, breedchanges etc.[/quote] @Ismaiel Cough cough blue whales
Ismaiel wrote on 2014-09-25 12:12:16:
Support for roleplay reasons.

I hate when my Skydancers eat insects. A 5 meter giant that weights over 700kg eating only insects? Where does it get all those insects from? Does FR have a Pest problem? Or are the insects here that huge? Faes.. okay.. they are small enough to eat insects only.. but I never heard of a 700kg land animal that was able to live of insects alone.

And don't try the magic card on me XD That allready has to explain many apparel parts, breeding between breeds, breedchanges etc.

@Ismaiel Cough cough blue whales
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
So much support! I would love the chance to get up my stores and not have all my dragons chowing on Meat and Seafood!
So much support! I would love the chance to get up my stores and not have all my dragons chowing on Meat and Seafood!
ZHoIQus.png
support! my poor insect stores suffer so, meanwhile, i have sooo many plants.
support! my poor insect stores suffer so, meanwhile, i have sooo many plants.
[quote name="rooty" date="2014-12-10 04:51:29"][quote name="Ismaiel" date="2014-09-25 12:12:16"]Faes.. okay.. they are small enough to eat insects only.. but I never heard of a 700kg land animal that was able to live of insects alone.[/quote] Cough cough blue whales[/quote] I believe that's why land animal was specified :P Besides, no dragon so far has had a gaping maw to catch everything, and good luck flying with it :P
rooty wrote on 2014-12-10 04:51:29:
Ismaiel wrote on 2014-09-25 12:12:16:
Faes.. okay.. they are small enough to eat insects only.. but I never heard of a 700kg land animal that was able to live of insects alone.

Cough cough blue whales
I believe that's why land animal was specified :P Besides, no dragon so far has had a gaping maw to catch everything, and good luck flying with it :P
Support! I'd really like to have some of my SDs eat plants instead X_X
Support! I'd really like to have some of my SDs eat plants instead X_X
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Support. OH dear lord, I support this so much. Let this come true. I ave very few pure insect eaters in my clan but a huge number of those who eat insects first. I dont even convert plant food anymore, I just sell it because literally 1 dragon eats it. Meanwhile I'm going through insects more than every other food item combined.
Support. OH dear lord, I support this so much. Let this come true. I ave very few pure insect eaters in my clan but a huge number of those who eat insects first. I dont even convert plant food anymore, I just sell it because literally 1 dragon eats it. Meanwhile I'm going through insects more than every other food item combined.
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
I kind of support this, but I don't know. This would be helpful, but I don't think this would be possible for a loooooooooooonnnngg time, as FlightRising coders are probably working till their eyes fall out.
I do give support though. (Still unsure if this is a good idea...)

But, still, think for a minute:
If you have a million meat, and only ten bug, would it be easier to let you other non-meat dragons suffer while the carnivores stuff themselves silly?

Also:
Blue whales are massive, but the eat krill. Almost the same with Skydancers. Skydancers gorge themselves on bugs, which is only one of the things they eat, while Fae's have to starve because their food stores are gone.
I kind of support this, but I don't know. This would be helpful, but I don't think this would be possible for a loooooooooooonnnngg time, as FlightRising coders are probably working till their eyes fall out.
I do give support though. (Still unsure if this is a good idea...)

But, still, think for a minute:
If you have a million meat, and only ten bug, would it be easier to let you other non-meat dragons suffer while the carnivores stuff themselves silly?

Also:
Blue whales are massive, but the eat krill. Almost the same with Skydancers. Skydancers gorge themselves on bugs, which is only one of the things they eat, while Fae's have to starve because their food stores are gone.
WHAT EVEN IS THIS CLAN.

Home to Assassins, Thieves, Magic-wielders, Tricksters, and many other professions.

i really need more stuff to put here;-;
Support! Could they all just eat all kinds of food?
Support! Could they all just eat all kinds of food?
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17