Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change a Dragon's Food Preference
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
No support
No support
vmVQNPh.gif
Support!
Support!
c7boTMm.png
Support. I was thinking maybe dragons that have multiple food types in their diet automatically eat the kind you have the most of in food points. I have an imperial obsession and they are eating all my seafood and making it hard for me to feed my ONE coatl.
Support. I was thinking maybe dragons that have multiple food types in their diet automatically eat the kind you have the most of in food points. I have an imperial obsession and they are eating all my seafood and making it hard for me to feed my ONE coatl.
XJxD2H2.pngumSmgXi.pngQiquUx2.png
Support, especially with dramaticaldragon's idea
Support, especially with dramaticaldragon's idea
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
Support. Perhaps that the multiple-food-eating dragons can eat from whatever food source has the most?
Support. Perhaps that the multiple-food-eating dragons can eat from whatever food source has the most?
tumblr_nfog39Mebo1sx9874o1_250.png
[quote name="Confectionary" date="2014-08-06 11:34:39"]Support. [i]I'm look at you, Imperials.[/i][/quote]
Confectionary wrote on 2014-08-06 11:34:39:
Support. I'm look at you, Imperials.
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
support
support
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
Support! Whether you can select preferences manually, or picky dragons get to eat first, doesn't really matter to me personally, but I'd like to see this a bit more balanced.
Support! Whether you can select preferences manually, or picky dragons get to eat first, doesn't really matter to me personally, but I'd like to see this a bit more balanced.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
support! I converted like 500 plant points 2 months ago and my tundra and snapper are still working on it, while everything else eats like 100+ insect points a day x.x
support! I converted like 500 plant points 2 months ago and my tundra and snapper are still working on it, while everything else eats like 100+ insect points a day x.x
sAN6W1Z.png
rGQuZtv.png
Support!
Support!
nkw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17