Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid Art [H] G/T/USD/Art
1 2
Heyo, I'm pretty much permanently looking for art of my OCs, so this is a perpetually open thread. My budget fluctuates wildly, so throw whatever at me. If I dig it, I'll get to you eventually. I won't be responding to everyone; I'll probably hit you up on your shop (or via PMs if you don't have an official shop). I'm also down for art trades!
My OCs are here.
(All of them have wishlists and relationships sections, if something in particular catches your eye.)

I'm especially looking for:
  • interactions
  • ship art
  • dynamic poses/characters actively doing something
  • fursona designs for my OCs
  • weird experimental nonsense

Please include:
  • A link to your shop (or prices + examples)
  • Who you're most interested in (one or your top few picks)
  • How much it costs for extra characters, if you're interested in interactions

Please make sure you have relevant examples. Most of my characters are either fat, nonwhite, or both. If you say you're willing to draw Xander or Garrot, but you don't have any examples of fat or nonwhite characters, I will NOT comm you. (The same goes for if you express interest in drawing interactions/dynamic stuff, but don't have any examples of that.)

Specific Things I Crave
  • Centaur Xander
  • Topless Xander
  • Sofi/Rowan messing with each other
Heyo, I'm pretty much permanently looking for art of my OCs, so this is a perpetually open thread. My budget fluctuates wildly, so throw whatever at me. If I dig it, I'll get to you eventually. I won't be responding to everyone; I'll probably hit you up on your shop (or via PMs if you don't have an official shop). I'm also down for art trades!
My OCs are here.
(All of them have wishlists and relationships sections, if something in particular catches your eye.)

I'm especially looking for:
  • interactions
  • ship art
  • dynamic poses/characters actively doing something
  • fursona designs for my OCs
  • weird experimental nonsense

Please include:
  • A link to your shop (or prices + examples)
  • Who you're most interested in (one or your top few picks)
  • How much it costs for extra characters, if you're interested in interactions

Please make sure you have relevant examples. Most of my characters are either fat, nonwhite, or both. If you say you're willing to draw Xander or Garrot, but you don't have any examples of fat or nonwhite characters, I will NOT comm you. (The same goes for if you express interest in drawing interactions/dynamic stuff, but don't have any examples of that.)

Specific Things I Crave
  • Centaur Xander
  • Topless Xander
  • Sofi/Rowan messing with each other
@Celestriakle

Hiya! I'd be most interested in drawing Cyrus (royal or regular), Rowan or Simone. Additional character pricing, you multiply the price of the original by the number of characters (ie, Fullbody is $10 and you want 3 characters, it be $30)

I've got a comms page here with couple examples, darker skinned characters near the bottom of the page: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions--prices.html

I've also got multiple art socials linked in my sig if anything catches your eye! A lot of experimental works are in my tumblr
@Celestriakle

Hiya! I'd be most interested in drawing Cyrus (royal or regular), Rowan or Simone. Additional character pricing, you multiply the price of the original by the number of characters (ie, Fullbody is $10 and you want 3 characters, it be $30)

I've got a comms page here with couple examples, darker skinned characters near the bottom of the page: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions--prices.html

I've also got multiple art socials linked in my sig if anything catches your eye! A lot of experimental works are in my tumblr
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@StormCaleum nice thanks! quick question, in ur prices whats custom fullbody mean? is that for like design comms?

(also that lumine piece in your examples, thats EXACTLY how i play her in genshin, that was a delightful find.)
@StormCaleum nice thanks! quick question, in ur prices whats custom fullbody mean? is that for like design comms?

(also that lumine piece in your examples, thats EXACTLY how i play her in genshin, that was a delightful find.)
@Celestriakle

Yep ^^ Custom fullbodies refer to characters who only have a written reference/a non image ref and I would need to do the design portion of the character art

Yo! I play as Aether since he runs fast but I have this headcanon where Lumine is the chaotic 'I-will-crush-everything-with-brute-force' and Aether is the nicer twin but always gets taken advantage of by the people of Mond/Liyue/Inazuma constantly telling him to do his daily commissions :P
@Celestriakle

Yep ^^ Custom fullbodies refer to characters who only have a written reference/a non image ref and I would need to do the design portion of the character art

Yo! I play as Aether since he runs fast but I have this headcanon where Lumine is the chaotic 'I-will-crush-everything-with-brute-force' and Aether is the nicer twin but always gets taken advantage of by the people of Mond/Liyue/Inazuma constantly telling him to do his daily commissions :P
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
Hello! Dropping off my commission thread here if my style catches your eye :)

My price range is anything and everything from 10 usd sketches to full 100 usd+ illustrations & flexible doing all kinds of characters, more examples found in my deviantArt. For interactions since characters are usually partially covered, it's 50% off the other one
Hello! Dropping off my commission thread here if my style catches your eye :)

My price range is anything and everything from 10 usd sketches to full 100 usd+ illustrations & flexible doing all kinds of characters, more examples found in my deviantArt. For interactions since characters are usually partially covered, it's 50% off the other one
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@Celestriakle heyoo I currently have usd comms open - I have a card with samples and prices listed for 3 different types but you can ask about anything else that gets your eye from my other links
naayrartcomms.carrd.co
naayrart.weebly.com
instagram.com/naayrart

For further samples just in case tho most art from here is of 2019 and 2020
https://sta.sh/215qx8tnww2t

Between all these it should be enough(?) to show Im cool with drawing characters interacting, nonwhite or fat characters too. Just in case, while this piece is from artfight 2020, heres another sample. If you need more just ask :)

Also the prices of my carrd are quite orientative about my general prices. Feel free to ask any doubt. Oh and I almosr forget, Im fine with drawing anyone I think? Tho Annalise and Simone caught mt eye.
@Celestriakle heyoo I currently have usd comms open - I have a card with samples and prices listed for 3 different types but you can ask about anything else that gets your eye from my other links
naayrartcomms.carrd.co
naayrart.weebly.com
instagram.com/naayrart

For further samples just in case tho most art from here is of 2019 and 2020
https://sta.sh/215qx8tnww2t

Between all these it should be enough(?) to show Im cool with drawing characters interacting, nonwhite or fat characters too. Just in case, while this piece is from artfight 2020, heres another sample. If you need more just ask :)

Also the prices of my carrd are quite orientative about my general prices. Feel free to ask any doubt. Oh and I almosr forget, Im fine with drawing anyone I think? Tho Annalise and Simone caught mt eye.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Hello!!

I'm a full-time illustrator and designer and I'd be totally down to draw any of your characters! My favorite from my browsing was Annalise, but they really all have lovely designs.

I have an art shop here where I'm currently running a special on chibi art. I'm only accepting Gems at the moment!

If that type of style isn't your thing, I also have loads of other examples and styles in my stash folder here. There are specifically some relevant samples in the humanoid folder!

I'm totally good with working on more dynamic stuff, interactions and illustrations. I'd be happy to give you a Gem quote for that based on what kind of style and which characters you'd like, but my more complex digital work would start at around 10-15k and my traditional drawings and paintings would start at around 30k.

Thanks so much for checking out my work! Best of luck on your art search and happy holidays <33
Hello!!

I'm a full-time illustrator and designer and I'd be totally down to draw any of your characters! My favorite from my browsing was Annalise, but they really all have lovely designs.

I have an art shop here where I'm currently running a special on chibi art. I'm only accepting Gems at the moment!

If that type of style isn't your thing, I also have loads of other examples and styles in my stash folder here. There are specifically some relevant samples in the humanoid folder!

I'm totally good with working on more dynamic stuff, interactions and illustrations. I'd be happy to give you a Gem quote for that based on what kind of style and which characters you'd like, but my more complex digital work would start at around 10-15k and my traditional drawings and paintings would start at around 30k.

Thanks so much for checking out my work! Best of luck on your art search and happy holidays <33
@Celestriakle
Hihi!
I have a general shop right here and a design/gijinka shop here with prices and examples (:

My favorites from your Ocs are Sofia, Simone, Annalise and Cyrus (Royal)!

And here are some examples of couple stuff: x x x x x x x

And some extra examples (big/curvy girls and curly hair): x x x x x
@Celestriakle
Hihi!
I have a general shop right here and a design/gijinka shop here with prices and examples (:

My favorites from your Ocs are Sofia, Simone, Annalise and Cyrus (Royal)!

And here are some examples of couple stuff: x x x x x x x

And some extra examples (big/curvy girls and curly hair): x x x x x
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
Hello! You can find my details including examples, pricing, terms of service and my other social medias through my carrd: https://zihui.carrd.co/#

More examples of my art that might give you a clearer idea of what I'm able to do can be found in my art archive here! I'm comfortable drawing both non-white and fat characters, though I unfortunately don't have many examples of the latter aside from the one uploaded on the archive and another unfinished piece I can show on request ^^

I'd be pretty keen on drawing any of the ocs you've shown (aside from annalise as wings are outside of my comfort zone), however some characters that stood out to me were cyrus, murdoch and rowan!

I'm not particularly interested in doing character interactions, however object interactions are fine with me and generally do not have a surcharge unless its particularly labour intensive.

For further inquires, you can either DM me here or on discord (zihui#0489)

Thanks for considering!
Hello! You can find my details including examples, pricing, terms of service and my other social medias through my carrd: https://zihui.carrd.co/#

More examples of my art that might give you a clearer idea of what I'm able to do can be found in my art archive here! I'm comfortable drawing both non-white and fat characters, though I unfortunately don't have many examples of the latter aside from the one uploaded on the archive and another unfinished piece I can show on request ^^

I'd be pretty keen on drawing any of the ocs you've shown (aside from annalise as wings are outside of my comfort zone), however some characters that stood out to me were cyrus, murdoch and rowan!

I'm not particularly interested in doing character interactions, however object interactions are fine with me and generally do not have a surcharge unless its particularly labour intensive.

For further inquires, you can either DM me here or on discord (zihui#0489)

Thanks for considering!
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
This is my art shop, though I'm sort of in commission limbo right now while I work through my orders.

You know who i like :D

Extra characters start at an additional 200kt.
This is my art shop, though I'm sort of in commission limbo right now while I work through my orders.

You know who i like :D

Extra characters start at an additional 200kt.
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
1 2